Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC half a year, loss 50%, how should I do  (Read 254 times)
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

In the encrypt investment, the time of investment is very important. Unfortunately, I began to enter the market in December last year, and my investment is worse. I have lost 80%. Because most of my buying is altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

In the encrypt investment, the time of investment is very important. Unfortunately, I began to enter the market in December last year, and my investment is worse. I have lost 80%. Because most of my buying is altcoin.

Well if you've entered just last december then even if you've bought btc, you're probably in a big loss right now. Why did you get in in the first place? If you believe in the project you've invested on, then holding until you break even shouldn't be an issue even if you have to wait for a longer time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

Well if you've entered just last december then even if you've bought btc, you're probably in a big loss right now. Why did you get in in the first place? If you believe in the project you've invested on, then holding until you break even shouldn't be an issue even if you have to wait for a longer time

You haven't lost anything until you sell. As Gabmen said, if you believe in the projects then wait until they return to their previous prices. It might take a year or even more but it will likely get there eventually.

DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:40:46 AM

Now you need to hold because if you sell it will become the actual loss and no way to compensate.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

You should not expect fast and big income from crypto currency. In addition, you need to remember that the crypto currency is very volatile by nature. Now the period of the fall, and quite long, many lack patience. They need everything at once, but it does not always happen. Those who make mistakes or have no patience, leave the world of crypto currency. So it was and so it will be in the future. Patience is the key to success.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

Buy coin half a year, money is loss-making, but recall to rise, discover to lose money also have law, summary is as follows

1. Holding the currency for too short a time: considering that it's not unusual for a digital currency to rise 30 percent or more a day, I bought it decisively when the currency was up 5 percent, causing me to buy it high. One day by the same token, the prices halved abound, so I will be selling low, this is the direct cause of the loss of 3 months before, but the deep-seated reason is that cash loss time too short, review previous course will find that the same digital currency, as long as the hold time is long enough (generally more than 3 months), so big probability can be profitable, a digital currency the top flange rare loss is also easy to control within 50%

2. Buy bitcoins: after careful observation, almost all bitcoins except BCH (bitcash) have been halved in price before being halved , this kind of money often have huge zhuang, trading volume is far less than total digital currency (a lot of money in the project team or similar staff's hands, bit by bit), these digital currency, mostly buy is deficient

3. Sell have loss money in cash, buy may jump in digital currency: exchange generally do not have free money, also don't want to charge more money in, and see which currency may jump, hurriedly sold the losses in the currency in money to buy, results in a yarn, so little by little kui, 100 yuan a month after they became 30;
Investing into bitcoin is though profitable but you need to be very wise while investing into bitcoin and the first thing you need to have that you need to be little bit are patience because holding bitcoin is very important part of investing into bitcoin, you need to be very precise when you need to buy bitcoins or when to sell them or when to hold them , this is very important to make profit from bitcoin, my advice for you is that you should now wait till the valuation inflates again to recover from loses.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

You should not expect fast and big income from crypto currency. In addition, you need to remember that the crypto currency is very volatile by nature. Now the period of the fall, and quite long, many lack patience. They need everything at once, but it does not always happen. Those who make mistakes or have no patience, leave the world of crypto currency. So it was and so it will be in the future. Patience is the key to success.

Yes it's true since we all know that the market price is like a roller coaster sometimes up and sometimes down. So as of this moment that there is a decrease in market price I still hold and wait for the right time.

rahmad23

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

we must hold bitcoin until end of year
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

With the current decline, the best option is to continue to hold and wait!
I always trust the digital money market will recover quickly in the future!
Good luck!
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

You should have been aware of the potential loss. Cryptocurrencies are not only about profit, you should invest in them only if you understand the basics and believe that they will play a huge role in the near future. I personally think that they will replace fiat and that's why I'm buying Bitcoin. Also, I find it interesting to learn about crypto.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Stop investing in bitcoin for the time being and wait it out if you're really in a big loss.
Doesn't make sense to throw more money in when you're in that situation.
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

It is advisable that you should wait. If you had bought bitcoin when it was high, you are only a victim for once and it may not happen again if you prevent it. I advise that if you have the funds, buy more now when it is low so that when it goes up again you can make and moreso, be patient it will still $50k in 2018 by speculations.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

not do anything just wait
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

If in half a year you buy Bitcoin and already lose 50%, then you buy Bitcoin at the time Bitcoin Prices are high-high, around December 2017 ago. my advice, keep your Bitcoin hold until the end of this year, hopefully at the end of this year bitcoin prices can go up like last year.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

Try to keep calm mind and wait (HODL) till the price will go up, selling your bitcoins (if you bought them before) will make, as stated, actual loss.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

if you have a skill when you trading in bitcoin and another platform right now the good ways is buy more bitcoin and wait until the price is high so you can sell it and don't get big lost, i don't know what name of this method but as i know this is work for people that have skilled to observation

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

you need to know that bitcoins are not created for a short time. do you use bitcoin from 2010? if it is true please you observe and observe well both about the issue of bitcoin development in the world. all issues have been circulated in the world of crypto but bitcoin keeps developing as it should. people are always thinking bitcoin will surely be able to generate profits in brief and I really do not like it if people still think bitcoin is a tool of the rich man
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

So is the market always
Rise and Fall
And falling and rising
But rest assured many experts are talking about a good surge
coming
Wink
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

Bitcoin did not guarantee that its a sure earnings when you buy the dip because what is happening right now is when you buy the dip but it dips more that is why you already lost 50% of your investments. There is nothing you can do but to keep on holding because selling it to cut the losses is not a good idea but holding it will give you a chance that you will take back your losses. Remember this is Bitcoin and not a shit coins so expect a bounce back before this year would end.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

If you are going to sell your btc at the current market which is much lower when you had invested,  definitely you will loose your investment.  I think the standard procedure should have been is buying during bear market and not wben market price is already high. If I am in your position,  I would have to wait until it will recover to the price value when you bought your btc.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: