Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is?  (Read 2241 times)
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

I think it's hard to value bitcoin because there are still many unknowns. Considering it is the very first cryptocurrency with a recognized brand name, I believe it objectively has a value at least in the billions of dollars. If the Lightning Network is a success, bitcoin may end up multiples higher than it is today. The price fluctuation is a result of the uncertainty over its future.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

The ATH was 20k but I honestly think the value of bitcoin will not stop at that point. It will grow even more.
We will need the hype to comeback and see another bull run soon.
I would value it > 100k in USD. We will see.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

I guess the true value of bitcoin in 2018 is $7000-$8000. I have read some article that inform that the true value of bitcoin is depend on the number of it's users, but since there are many whale that influence bitcoin price then there are some extreme fluctuations that happens.

VictoriaBlue

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

the price of bitcoin up and down everyday, i think the price depends on buyer and seller.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

the valie of bitcoin right now is the value that the seller of bitcoin and the buyer of bitcoin (all traders in the world) agree with that price, the price of bitocin in 2017 is very high right? its because there are panic buy that makes people buy more and more without think about the risk

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

It hit me. Price manipulation is always there in cryptocurrency. I do not understand why some do not believe that the price of the bitcoin in the market doesn't manipulate by anyone. But this realization came to me when I started to do margin trading. Whales are always manipulating it, causing small investors and traders experience losses.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

I think the real value of bitcoin is zero. Bitcoins are only worth it when people use it to trade and switch easily between countries. bitcoin as a quick money transfer tool.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

what I think is how much income earns value from bitcoin
and I think if I can be confused as to what the result will be so bitcoin value always dipikiran me. thank you
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

I guess the true value of bitcoin in 2018 is $7000-$8000. I have read some article that inform that the true value of bitcoin is depend on the number of it's users, but since there are many whale that influence bitcoin price then there are some extreme fluctuations that happens.

i think you need to add 1 before the value you mention. Already market has reached 7400$ now and we are left with 5 more months for the year to end. We can easily see the jump happening from this price to future in coming months of time.
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

Initially, the value of bitcoin was determined based on the electricity cost that was used to mine the bitcoin. Then after instead of using it as a mode of payment (as the governments haven't accepted) it was used as an investment alternative to gold. Then came in the demand and supply factor which fluctuates its price to the extreme levels and thus giving better returns than any other investment option.

Of course, there are price manipulators, the bigger investors who own maximum no. of bitcoins and the miners as well to some extent. Other minor factors are government regulations, people pessimistic about bitcoin, another exchange hack.

Amidst so many affecting factors, it is now difficult to calculate the true value of bitcoin.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

The value of bitcoin was $20000 in end of 2017 but after that it was suddenly decreased and now it is near $7200  but the real value of bitcoin is $50000 and i am sure we will achieve our target.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

Crypto currency is very different from gold or official currency, because it has nothing to do with the interest rate. Its price is difficult to calculate with the help of classical means of economic analysis. Bitcoin itself can cost zero dollars, and its real "weight" is determined solely by the degree of demand for the settlement system.
lakana

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

The real value of Bitcoin is not that you want it to be, but at this point in time it has a great value, a higher value than many other currencies. The higher the bitcoin demand, the higher the value. Because many people sponsor it not only for the highest price but also because they can use bitcoin in other forms like online payment
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

The value of bitcoin was $20000 in end of 2017 but after that it was suddenly decreased and now it is near $7200  but the real value of bitcoin is $50000 and i am sure we will achieve our target.

The true value of bitcoin is not about the price, or have a huge price more than other currencies it's all about the usefulness to a lot of people by using it as a payment and as an investment. I believe it had a big role in a real world with the blockchain technology in the future.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

the real cost and value is lower than the one that is now and so far is supported only by the price of production. the real value will be high only when it will be as a currency to buy ordinary goods
Frank Norwoodd

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

The true value of Bitcoin isn't reflected through its price, although the true value of Bitcoin does impact  how much it costs. The value lies in what Bitcoin is able to do. More specifically, that core value is the ability to make money transference more convenient, faster, and cheaper. The price, in contrast, reflects the investors' belief and depends much on the difference between market supply and demand. If Bitcoin takes a dip, it may be result from investors' trust in it, not its core value has decreased. So we can't use the price to judge Bitcoin's real value. There is no real price for Bitcoin, just the rules of demand and supply.
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

If you wanna ask my opinion about how much Bitcoin should cost, then I'd say there's no real price for Bitcoin. The price doesn't show how valuable and good Bitcoin is, because how valuable and good it is lies in its what it can bring to us. While the price is fluctuant, the core value of Bitcoin seems unchanged. Actually, the price is the agreement point at which the seller and buyer agree to accept. Again, don't judge the value of Bitcoin by its price.
Virginia Nevess

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

What decides the worth of Bitcoin and what decides the price of Bitcoin isn't the same. The worth, or as you said the real value, is what lies inside Bitcoin or its superiority over other traditional means of payment. The market price, in contrast, is under the influence of demand and supply. So, the price and the real value is one thing. Thus, I can't say how much Bitcoin should be based on its real value.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

Go to coinmarketcap website. You can easily check the price of bitcoin. What is shown there is the true price. Because it has determined by supply and demand. The price every currency or an asset must be determined by supply and demand.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Bitcoin is volatile so it cannot have a true value. The value changes based on the market trend so I really do not think we can give bitcoin a fixed value.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: