Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is?  (Read 2241 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

There is no exact value how much Bitcoin really is but technically it worth something and not just a fad. Only the market will dictate how valuable it is but I think its worth more than $20,000 appreciating its technology considered a breakthrough the mother of crypto and Blockchain technology. But again its prone to price manipulation considering one of the most risky investment ever exist.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

We can't tell the exact value of bitcoin converted to dollar because of its volatility. The value of bitcoin changes depending on its demand and supply, the bigger the demand and less supply, the higher value of bitcoin, the lower the demand and more supply, the less value of bitcoin.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

for me the real value of bitcoin is not all about its amount alone.
but it is the empowerment that it has given to its users is the real value.
by being able to do what they wanted to do with their own money without the fear of governments monitoring it.
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
CryptoKaju

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

In my opinion BTC i not so far from the real value. In december was a huge interest all round a world to BTC. I think the market optimize yet and we will see next few months what is the real price...
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

A high cost, a certain amount of fan speculation product, so you think BTC has a lot of value? Investment is long-term, so you can't look at it in the short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

the true value of an asset is determined by the demand for that asset from the community, I also beleive that it deserves more than 20k but as soon as the adopters are uneducated people from lower communities we won`t see the true value of it.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I think with more people accepting Bitcoin around the world the price of Bitcoin will stay within the volatility zone because of the mass selling from the new investors especially, now when we see a reduction in the price of Bitcoin. Having said this I think the price of BTC is not no way near its real value as I believe this to be >8.5k.
baru91138

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

What Do You Think About The Real Value of Bitcoin? I think the value of bitcoin is fantastic right now, because with that I can get my big advantage if bitcoin price reaches $ 20,000.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

I think with more people accepting Bitcoin around the world the price of Bitcoin will stay within the volatility zone because of the mass selling from the new investors especially, now when we see a reduction in the price of Bitcoin. Having said this I think the price of BTC is not no way near its real value as I believe this to be >8.5k.
No one knows, true value still depends on how the market acceptance, being adopted and use globally it can hype high since the volume is not that many, if Millionaires all over the world play  with this new currency and start using it as an assets chances to have more valuable incoming future, but there's also some chances to fall below our expectations only fate can tell.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

I think the true value of bitcoin is how many people need it, because if many people need it then bitcoin is a necessary and very important existence in one's life.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

The value of Bitcoin depends on demand, so logically if Bitcoin adoption goes well then the price should increase. proved after China officially announced that they officially out of the crypto market, the market instantly fell and the price of coins went down, because most big investors come from China. so bitcoin needs a new breakthrough to attract new investors to raise the value of bitcoin itself.
Yep, I do think so. The true value Bitcoin is relying on its demand. The higher the demand (given the supply stays the same) the greater the price. Bitcoin characterizes its highly volatile, so we can not know the accurate value of it. I think that most of people in this market know that comparing to other coins in crypto market, the value of bitcoin is considered as the biggest value. Always the demand of bitcoin is more dominant than any others.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

Bitcoin price is undefined because it depends on the demand and supply in the market. So it is safe to say that bitcoin price is unpredictable and no one knows what will be the highest price peak it will take on but one things for sure that it will surely benefits us all.

Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Bitcoin value is unpredicatable.Its volatility is very fast.And it really depends to the volume of people buying and selling it.
If more people buying compare to seeling ,price will up and bullish win.
But if more people selling compare to buying ,price will going down and bears win
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

Which is the real value? Do you think the market is telling us the Truth?

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

https://www.sunshineprofits.com/gold-silver/dictionary/comex-gold/

*Also, a Wikileaks document shows direct intent to suppress the price of gold:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What is the true price of Bitcoin? $20,000? $6,500? I do not know.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."
I think Bitcoin has value as money, because it makes for very good money. It has grown in value because more people have recognised its usefulness as well as its fundamental integrity. and I highly recommend you look deeper into it beyond the trading, currency and hype if you want to know more about how technologies like these can help us build infrastructures for the world of tomorrow.
The true value of bitcoin is depending on the interest of the people, I think that if the interest of the people is increasing no doubt that the value of bitcoin is also increasing, I think that its value of continue to increase tell the interest of the people in bitcoin.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

What's the true value of gold? What's the true value of a property in California? What's the true value of Pound compared to dollar?
They are always changing. It's nature of the market. Bitcoin is also same. The current value is the true value.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

To my mind, it is better to get btc because it is almost equal to the gold value nowadays. for me, it is even better, I think that it has great value in terms of today's estimation. In my opinion, btc is of significant value for most traders
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:05 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 10:32:42 PM by BTalarmus

I’m sure that bitcoin price should not be less than price of electricity spent to produce one BTC. Antminer S9 produce 1 BTC using about 120,000 kW. If 1 KW costs 0,1 dollar it means that 1 BTC should cost more than 12,000 dollars. Right now it costs 6,300 dollars that means it is profitable for miners with electricity cost less than 0,052$.
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

The truth is that the value of bitcoin will be much higher but will take a long time. But manipulation continues to be carried out by the big pope that affects the gradual increase in bitcoin prices.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

I think we can't even imagine it. BTC faces a lot of difficulties to become the international and worldwide currency but I hope that in the future it will be so valuable.
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

Is the real value of Bitcoin a profit ?, lol .., I keep thinking about the nature of Bitcoin, why so many investors have to worry about this type of cryptocurrency. Many people still question and remain skeptical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: