Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is?  (Read 2241 times)
Coinson92

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

I think we won't see the price of 20,000 dollars very soon! Even $ 6,500 is a lot for bitcoin. It is necessary to understand this
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

There is no exact true value for bitcoin i guess. The value of bitcoin is often to change, but now it stabilize around $7k or a little below.
From my personal opinion, bitcoin true value is depend on the market average value.
Unlike money, Bitcoin is not backup with gold. So, there is no exact value in for bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:35:56 AM

Bitcoin has no fixed value and it is the main quality of it, only because of this people earn and frequently invest here. If it has fixed value then it will never become as popular as now.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

what I really think of the value of bitcoin is in terms of how he can make a profit... Grin
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

There is no exact true value for bitcoin i guess. The value of bitcoin is often to change, but now it stabilize around $7k or a little below.
From my personal opinion, bitcoin true value is depend on the market average value.
Unlike money, Bitcoin is not backup with gold. So, there is no exact value in for bitcoin.

You're right. We can't determine exactly the true value of bitcoin as this will keep fluctuating or very volatile on it's behavior. Now it's value are in the range between $6k to $7 plus but still subject for fluctuation at anytime. So, for my own opinion it is really hard to determine the true value of bitcoin at all.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

Which is the real value? Do you think the market is telling us the Truth?

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

https://www.sunshineprofits.com/gold-silver/dictionary/comex-gold/

*Also, a Wikileaks document shows direct intent to suppress the price of gold:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What is the true price of Bitcoin? $20,000? $6,500? I do not know.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."

The price of Bitcoin that you stated here  last December 2017 until now is very BIG TRUE but you know we might not even question if we updated regularly, this is a part of volatile movement of bitcoin so we have no other option here make the price better we just wait until the price are going strong.

bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

We can not tell the true value of bitcoin. Because it changes with time. The value does not stay in one value. Because the value of a bitcoin in the previous year is about 20000 dollars. It's around $ 7,000 today. Therefore, its real value can not be determined. This is decided on demand. It is certain that this will rise to an incredible value in the future. But its worth is not exact. Investing heavily in bitcoin. This is over the next few years.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Considering the mining cost, bitcoin as a "progenitor coin" , circulation amount, and the very evolutionary solutions bitcoin brings to our civilization, and also the time of inception and the present, it is safe to say the coin is worth something. Say... $5000, as a stable price point.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

As long as bitcoin exist,the price will continue to grow
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

My opinion is that bitcoin is really built on trust of everyone. The real value of bitcoin I have not found yet.
Now the price of bitcoin is $ 7000, do people think it will be $ 5000 in the future.?
Wasd009

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Actually this I still can not test because the price of this currency is constantly changing, but surely if it can buy it the benefits will be enormous. So who has got the value figure of bitcoin?
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I think that the price of a bitocaine is that it is very expensive and it will grow and the prices for bitcoin will rise Smiley
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

We can not tell the true value of bitcoin. Because it changes with time. The value does not stay in one value. Because the value of a bitcoin in the previous year is about 20000 dollars. It's around $ 7,000 today. Therefore, its real value can not be determined. This is decided on demand. It is certain that this will rise to an incredible value in the future. But its worth is not exact. Investing heavily in bitcoin. This is over the next few years.
The value of bitcoin is unstable in nature. However, over time, its value will only grow. probably forecasts about the price of $ 1,000,000 will turn out to be real in 10 years.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

I think that we will see the real value of btc in the nearest future. It will be the best coin for the next few generations. it will replace our main currency we have now and you will become successful
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

I think that we will see the real value of btc in the nearest future. It will be the best coin for the next few generations. it will replace our main currency we have now and you will become successful
For me,the real value of bitcoin will have more chances to increase even more if majority of the people will chose to use digital currency over fiat currency.Once the demand for btc will continue to grow particularly from different countries,then it will surely live for more centuries to come.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

I think value of Bitcoin is infinity... as long as people believe in it. When Bitcoin will be added to the official fiat exchanges it will grow up very fast. And it will grow to the moon of higher Smiley
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

True value is always current value Smiley
So, everything depends on supply and demand.
We can wish something or think that bitcoin value should be much higher but have to accept reality.
Bitcoin true value depends on people, how much they believe in btc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

$7000/$15,000 is the right value for me. I honestly never liked those huge price increases. Things need to move slowly and predictably like before.
The extreme and unnecessary predictions should be discouraged to be honest. It is dangerous and unsustainable.

Which would you rather have, a stable Bitcoin or a slow and steady moving Bitcoin?  I hope the current condition of the market has taught some good lessons. The greed has to stop.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

It can not be established. Because the bitcoin value here is the value of any coin. It's a normal situation. Currently, the bitcoin value is a lower value. It can increase its value in the future. But no one can determine the true value. Today, the true value of bitcoin can not be ruled out, but it is true that this is a value for people's happiness. Therefore, investors will be able to make a big profit.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Bitcoin doesn't has nay fixed value, the market of it is always unstable and also suddenly rise and fall is very normal in this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: