Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is?  (Read 2240 times)
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

It is difficult to define bitcoin, but bitcoin is not fraud. The value of bitcoin is very real and fantastic, with increasing users it will make bitcoin more valuable.
Don't push back better to analyze for the future, and this is our job to be able to provide the best for bitcoin, bitcoin can develop well if we always think positively about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiyokooiko

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

too hard to say a true price. it depend on market. but maybe it's true is $9500.  Grin
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

The value of Bitcoin increases only if the number of users increases,apparently people who don't actually have no knowledge about Bitcoin assume it to be scam which is the worst part.I strongly believe that the value of Bitcoin will one day become infinite.
Indeed, the price of bitcoin will be increased it depends to the users and investors of it for me the real value of bitcoin is a treasure that need to give an importance.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

The value of Bitcoin increases only if the number of users increases,apparently people who don't actually have no knowledge about Bitcoin assume it to be scam which is the worst part.I strongly believe that the value of Bitcoin will one day become infinite.
Indeed, the price of bitcoin will be increased it depends to the users and investors of it for me the real value of bitcoin is a treasure that need to give an importance.
 The current value of bitcoin is difinitely hard to enumerate due of fluctuant prices. The price will indeedly increase according to the high demand of the coin. Bitcoin will never be go under the current price, instead it will lift up highly. And that's what I hope to hapeen sooner.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

The current value is the true value of bitcoin, that is unstable currency that always fluctuates its value that is why no one knows what would be the exact or should be yhe value of this currency. Yes we want the high value of bitcoin but suddenly the users are dropping down due to some investment company shows bad things like scamming more investors and they decides to leave this community.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:22:06 AM

Its hard to determining the real value of bitcoin. The price always depending on supply and demand in market and i am believe bitcoin price will rising like many experts predicted.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

Some expert said bitcoin should have value $25k and some dont agree with that number. The best to determine bitcoin value is on market because price always depending on supply and demand

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

The true value we learn in a few years, when the market will pass the stage of formation:)
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

The real strength in bitcoin lies in the longevity of this digital currency. Bitcoin has really stood the test of time despite several negative news in the media and I believe this digital currency has always overcome the several negative criticism.
MinSiu

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

From my point of view, the true value of bitcoin is a digital asset. It is different from gold and silver.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

Bitcoin will not have official value, it will continue to change with supply and demand. Don't expect bitcoin prices to be stable, because that is impossible.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

Bitcoin is the digital gold of our generation. It is just virtual but this tech is very complex and it is unhackable and not to mention its limited supply. With all those features, it's very realistic to visualize its true price that can be $100k.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

Bitcoin is the digital gold of our generation. It is just virtual but this tech is very complex and it is unhackable and not to mention its limited supply. With all those features, it's very realistic to visualize its true price that can be $100k.
like gold, bitcoin is an investment tool in digital world. where later many will use it, so prices will soar. of course bitcoiners who are currently saving BTC, will become rich, if they hold assets

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

The value is depend on demand, so logically if Bitcoin adoption is running good then the price should be increase. Sometime I think that maybe it will be good if all bitcoin is backed by gold. So there should be an institutions who manage that thing.
investment crypto currency and all its developments all depend on the investor itself and currently there is no institution that regulates and monitors this, it is likely that in the future it will be more advanced and well developed
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

The true value of Bitcoin depends on us .
It only have a value because of the demands but if there is no demand then it would be useless.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

I believe that at the moment we see the real value of bitcoin on the market, as we have seen stability in the market for several weeks. Those prices which were in December and January I consider artificial. as it rose due to large investments. I believe with the proper promotion of bitcoin it will reach a good value in the future.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Yes, the value of BTC always depends on the demand. The more people are interested in this cryptocurrency, the more investors are ready to buy it, the higher the price is. Hope, its popularity will grow soon.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

The value of Bitcoin is only modifiable. That means its value will be traded by face value.

The true value of Bitcoin will trully help people from poverty. They will not just earn from posting but also learn from socializing or answering the questions from different people. Trully people will value its value if they will be responsible and serious in doing it.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

Which is the real value? Do you think the market is telling us the Truth?

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

https://www.sunshineprofits.com/gold-silver/dictionary/comex-gold/

*Also, a Wikileaks document shows direct intent to suppress the price of gold:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What is the true price of Bitcoin? $20,000? $6,500? I do not know.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."

You cannot define bitcoin value. Everyone can define with different values, even you can say the true value of bitcoin is $400 in 2015.
Bitcoin value is not static, but it is always dynamic, same as other cryptocurrencies. But recently, the bitcoin price is more stable than other altcoins in the market.
Mideafan

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

The value of Bitcoin is always associated with traditional currencies such as USD, EUR, CNY, and VND. In addition, the intrinsic value of a stock is calculated by the estimated future earnings, since Bitcoin hasn't income so it is difficult to determine the value. Up to this point, bitcoin prices are fluctuating over. $ 6,500. The market for crypto fluctuates constantly, you can buy BTC when prices are falling. Find out the market carefully before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: