Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Up and Down Movement  (Read 771 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Bitcoin's price goes up and down for numerous different reasons, but the main one is due to changes in market sentiment. For example, when there is bad news, it will go down due to negative opinions, whilst the contrary is true if there is good press.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless
maybe with your opinion can help bitcoin investors in the investment I think in this case the most important beliefs and beliefs on bitcoin will benefit,
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

I think there's a lot to understand for knowing bitcoin fluctuations, not just the 4 things you mentioned.

spreading and bitcoin volume also affect the market price, then fake news, and panic, so you should analyze every bitcoin movement in the market and out of the market.

ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

The price of bitcoin moving up and down is quite phenomenal, people knew it better. But now people were into an expectation and it hasn't got fulfilled over months. Upon this they have been speculating about various predictions from different personalities who have closer relation with the cryptocurrency market.

It's always the same!  investor buys on the high and sells down.
If you are a value investor, every now and then you lag, or experience what consultants call tracking error. It can be very painful. To be a value investor, you have to be willing to suffer pain!

I think the best it's do the opposite. Quit when most want to enter. Among the most want to leave. Remember that it is so good to find a winner and try to replicate the strategy, is to find a loser and do the opposite. And unfortunately, the mass loses. Do not follow the dough. At least that's how I act.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Angkoolart10 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

You make a tutorial that is too ordinary, you have to give a little explanation of each stage to be done. if your explanation like that would be difficult to understand for beginners.
my suggestion, please add a little explanation for easy to understand.

Yes I know that my tutorial is too simple,But if you read and apply my tutorial step by step your imagenation of thinking about the topic is going big. like example if you read about candlestick there are some content include that maximize you idea about market.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Yes, thank you now i know the movement of bitcoin. Thats life sometimes is up sometimes is going down, we dont know we can't predict but thanks for those people share thier knowledge in terms of movement of bitcoin, now you will have an idea its either you want to invest or to keep.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:10 AM

that's the nature of bitcoin the price is always up and down but I still believe in bitcoin, you just have to be patient in waiting for the right time that the price will soar and you can have a big advantage
Angkoolart10 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless
maybe with your opinion can help bitcoin investors in the investment I think in this case the most important beliefs and beliefs on bitcoin will benefit,

Exactly I also believe in Bitcoin and my vision about this. is it's gonna be like Atm or AliPay wallet that spread the world and you can use this as real money. yes I know there's a country that accepts bitcoin as payment.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

It is a good decision and every one should know this.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

yeah most of us knows the price chart of bitcoin but i think there are some people who invest bitcoin they just check the current price.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

The up and down movement of bitcoin is a common phenomena as for as the bitcoin concerned.and since it is volatile in the market..Whenever the market trend is in the upward movement the price will be increasing and the the downward movement indicate that the price will be decreasing .Bitcoin is a globally operated electronic asset which have specific characteristics and its network systems are very strong and the block chain technology ensures its security .Bitcoins economical concepts are totally different than that of the present one and its popularity is increasing world wide.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

that's the nature of bitcoin the price is always up and down but I still believe in bitcoin, you just have to be patient in waiting for the right time that the price will soar and you can have a big advantage

Yes it's a normal movement of  bitcoin decrease and increase the price because it's too volatile. All people are hoping for the price of bitcoin are move up and I believe it will going rise soon. Don't be afraid  on what's happening in bitcoin because for me it's a normal, why wouldn't you take it as an opportunity to have in a lower price.

Al-Geron

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

thank you for the information you provide, I want to learn more to be able to predict the price bticoin this science is very helpful for the beginners who can not read the market situation Wink

kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

quality posts are exemplary and useful for all walks of life,basically every trade goes up and down but not all traders understand it thanks for your information
Rinchik

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

It will be useful to study. Thank you)
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

Bitcoin up and down movement is very healthy. when certain thing is stable for life, i do not see it as been healthy there most be up and downs for you to tell your stories. when bitcoin came into assistance people took it as a joke and today its has taking over and on top other cryptos .
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

The up and down movement in bitcoin is so unbearable, and its been so much this year. Last year was never like this at all,but nevertheless I still have great hope on bitcoin
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

Ups and downs movement is usually normal things to happen in this system. The price of bitcoin moving up and down is quite phenomenal, I think people knew it better. I believe that there are a lot of people that much be interested in this and can gather knowledge to it.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:35:34 PM

wow people have some good information about how to go about this and yest other people just go into trading without know creative methods on how to go about it guess that's the reason they end up loosing so much after so much investment. please more of this tips on this platform to help others coming in.
cfncryptofan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

I think Bitcoin found a good support at this price. If it stays longer in that range it will bounce up nicely.
If
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: