Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Up and Down Movement  (Read 776 times)
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

The fluctuating of market up and down movement has been a function that the market is trading which involves buying and selling process in a platform to enable of profit and loose can take place.
Sagetta

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

In the near future, bitcoin will break through the resistance of 8500 dollars Smiley
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

something tells me bitcoin to drop below $ 5000. I think this is its real value. why should bitcoin cost 20,000? I do not see any reason for this. Even now its price is greatly overestimated. Sorry people who lost money
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Personally I wouldn't entrust all my analysis in such patterns as bitcoin is notoriously known for breaking the traditional analysis and patterns no matter how close the patterns are to what's happening in the market. While it gives you a good insight of what could possibly happen, it still isn't a solid basis on having your decision done; you still need to factor in the current market conditions by looking at the exchanges and not the charts alone. Also, charts only record what's happening and what has happened in the market, but it isn't an accurate tool on knowing what will happen in the next coming hours, days or weeks.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Want to learn how Bitcoin Up And Down Price movement:
 1. learn how Market work.
2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.
4. also Learn Support and Resistance and other Tools.

Goodluck! Godbless
Thank you so much for the tips. This is good for us investors. Though the price of the crypto currency is unpredictable but it maybe somehow has a pattern.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

the bitcoin price movement up and down the bitcoin like this is perfectly normal because bitcoin prices are always moving up and down due to the very limited total supply so the people are scrambling to want to have bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Well, this a good post, but for  those who understand only how the candle stick working. But great info for the currency exchange. What do you think guys?

[/quote]

Wow this nice but can't really figure out anything... Is there anyway you can brief it so that I can get anything from it.
[/quote]

That is interactive chart bro for BTCUSD price movement today, well, not only btcusd we can see  in tradingview but there's a lot of crypto currency.
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

The data of this website is very detailed. It is helpful for beginners like me. I have collected your website.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

the most important thing to know is the point #1 to learn how the market works. specially in cryptocurrency market and most importantly when it comes to altcoins. the rest of the points such as analyzing the market and charts is not important and i can say it is completely useless in altcoins because of the high levels of manipulation and pump and dump in altcoin market.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

This post is not only for investors who want in trading. This post is for all of us. When you have a Bitcoin you need to convert it to USD and when you have also other currency like Ethereum you need also to convert it to USD. Then now you don't know how the Price going, and you convert it in a Downtrend then after an hour it goes Uptrend 5X or more than your exchange few hours ago its so sad  right?

The market movement of Bitcoin is dependent on the investment  put in or in trading (Buying and Selling). The latest corrective rally of Bitcoin price can be attributed to a lot of indicators, the behavior of investors, the buying and selling in the trading market, the fundamentals, and the Volatility of the market. Anything can happened  at any given time that would push for either up and down of Bitcoin price. Market correct itself, then stabilized after the market glitz.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

This is a very helpful inpormation, especially to those who will trade, I think the up and down movement is normal in the crypto world, it depends on supply and demand.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

2. learn atleast ONE of this pattern how this  Candlestick, Bar Chart, Line Chart Formation.
3.  Go to this site www.tradingview.com and find currency you want ex. BTC/USD btc stand for Bitcoin and USD for US Dollar.

Goodluck! Godbless
The most important thing that we need to know first is we need to be familiar and aware to the market movements in a way of having study or research about it. We need to be active in the market by day by day checking of it's movement and if it's possible checking the market often times. However, the movements of crypto will be based in the supply and demand. Most especially when it comes in trading because it is very risky thing and we need to be much careful in making or doing some actions and decision in regards to this. 
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Goodluck! Godbless
it may be that you add a little thought to the most important bitcoin currencies take advantage of the opportunities that exist to get the benefits we want

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Thank you for the proposed site and useful information. Let me add a little something from myself. What you showed is called technical analysis based on indicators. I'll make a little clarity for beginners who are very far from these rules. Indicators have errors up to 10-20%. For example RSI can show you a signal earlier than, there will be a reversal of the trend or direction of the graph. The same can be said about the indicators that show the overbought or oversold asset. The market is even -150% diverges from the ordinary norms and rules of work with indicators. In addition to indicators, you should always use common sense and apply experience in trading. Experience comes with years of practice. Good luck !!!

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

nobody guess bitcoin price guys.. you have to believe me about this.  because still whales can easily manipulate market.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

market up and down in order to make the balance.
Angkoolart10 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Thank you for the proposed site and useful information. Let me add a little something from myself. What you showed is called technical analysis based on indicators. I'll make a little clarity for beginners who are very far from these rules. Indicators have errors up to 10-20%. For example RSI can show you a signal earlier than, there will be a reversal of the trend or direction of the graph. The same can be said about the indicators that show the overbought or oversold asset. The market is even -150% diverges from the ordinary norms and rules of work with indicators. In addition to indicators, you should always use common sense and apply experience in trading. Experience comes with years of practice. Good luck !!!

Thanks for your great response and additional information regarding to my post. I hope it helps to other newbie.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

You need to read more first and most, especially reviews from crypto writers.The best way to learn about the up and down movement of bitcoin is experience. Experience is the sure way to learn about an activity. 
Beck09

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

There a lot of people who invest in bitcoin without knowing about its featues properly and later on they face a lot of difficulties. So, study before you invest.

Surely, preparation is needed. Take time to understand the system. With that, these variations won't scare you
Angkoolart10 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

You need to read more first and most, especially reviews from crypto writers.The best way to learn about the up and down movement of bitcoin is experience. Experience is the sure way to learn about an activity. 

Yes a lot of review, and we need to follow people that know a lot about Technical analysis and follow there step. If we want to be a Trader.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: