Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters vs Investors, which of them causes a decline in token prices?  (Read 172 times)
Mary Ofosuhene (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

I have been trying to figure out why some tokens set at appreciable price begin to decline in value after some time once listed on exchange. The idea which came into my mind was the fact that, some people dump the tokens resulting in decline in token value. I thought about this and tried to make an analysis on bounty hunters and investors in possession of tokens being responsible for decline in token value. I want to know, bounty hunters and investors, which of these two groups are responsible for decline in token values after tokens have been listed on exchanges and why?
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

when the bounty became more popular, bountyhunters, if only to earn at least a little money, sell tokens at the lowest prices. The rate goes down instantly. If this was not the course would be higher, and all would be able to earn and investors too
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

It can be both groups that have an impact on the market value

Some ICOs offer higher incentives for early purchasers who might then take profits when trading begins

Some allocate a percentage of the total supply for bounties, airdrops and referrals and the recipients may sell those early too rather than waiting for the project to mature

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Normally bounty hunters do not have a big amount of coins so if they will see instantly tokens after a quotation in a exchange, price will fall down but then rise again in 1-2 weeks or so if investors still hold...
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

I suppose the number of bounty hunter's tokens is quite small. So if bounty hunters sell their tokens they can not make the price drop. Investors who hold a large number of new tokens decide this issue.
D ltr

Activity: 1361
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

I suppose the number of bounty hunter's tokens is quite small. So if bounty hunters sell their tokens they can not make the price drop. Investors who hold a large number of new tokens decide this issue.

i'am agree with you since the amount allocated for bounty hunter just a small amount like 1~3% from total supply
and in the investor side if someone invest in first day/first week he will receive a high token bonus for investing

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

Both groups are "guilty" but the investors more so because they have more money to speculate with.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Bounty hunters tend to crash smaller cryptocurrencies, the ones for which there is no big demand, so the order list is cleaned out rapidly by bounty hunters. For the big ones, bounty hunters collectively dont have enough selling power to rock their price.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Both of them has an impact on the market but it doesn't necessary mean that this impact is negative.
Investors do make the market value to go down but it also makes the market value to go up, at first when the purchases the assets they increase the market price but then when they sell it they decreases it.

Bounty hunters usually insta sell the assets that they are getting from claiming the bounty so we can tell that they have a more negative impact on the market, because the assets they are getting are usually new issued, so it increases the total amount of coins in circulation, which has a directly negative impact on the price.

aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

I have been trying to figure out why some tokens set at appreciable price begin to decline in value after some time once listed on exchange. The idea which came into my mind was the fact that, some people dump the tokens resulting in decline in token value. I thought about this and tried to make an analysis on bounty hunters and investors in possession of tokens being responsible for decline in token value. I want to know, bounty hunters and investors, which of these two groups are responsible for decline in token values after tokens have been listed on exchanges and why?

Investors will have the greatest impact, bounty hunters will often sell their tokens shortly after the floor list. Currently, the project also reduced the pool for bounty from ~ 5% total supply xuoogns .. So in the long term does not affect much. I think the token from the airdrop programs affects more
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Probably you chose a wrong campaign. Try Welltrado.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Both bounty hunters and investors has significant influence on the market value of token and at the same time almost all the token react or are dependent on the value change of ethereum one should not forget that fact.

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Both can make the token price down because they have tokens and they can sell it whenever they want but which has more power to dump tokens is investors. Bounty hunters only have a small number of token supplies, they only have little power and you need to know that funds for bounty campaign payments are lower when compared to promotions or advertising in various big media
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

I think bounty hunters can do some damage to the token price while on an exchange, but if token or coin is dumping more than expected , reason can be the Investors. Because in bounty campaign whole bounty pool will less than 2% . so bounty hunters can't do much damage than a bad investors!
Garcia1977

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

the decrease of the price depends on the fact that no one buy seen the bear market.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

even without carrying out an investigation, analytical reasoning alone answers this question. the bounty hunters who didn't spend much money in acquiring the tokens always give it away at a give away price just to get the cash equivalent of the token as a wage and that ends up killing the price

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

I might say that it actually depends on how smart this investor or this bounty hunter is. It depends on their target price when to sell or when to buy it back to maximize their profit. Bounty hunters actually receive a small portion of an altcoin during ICO so i will give my vote to investors who are giving much impact with an altcoin price decline.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Bounty hunter, because bounty hunter earn money with promote ICO but Investor earn money with holding until the price got higher. And of course the people which dump that coin is Bounty Hunter.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

I might say that it actually depends on how smart this investor or this bounty hunter is. It depends on their target price when to sell or when to buy it back to maximize their profit. Bounty hunters actually receive a small portion of an altcoin during ICO so i will give my vote to investors who are giving much impact with an altcoin price decline.

there are a lot of bounty hunters as when compared to investors and also , investors are more smarter in which case they do hold a lot for  a longer time.

while bounty hunters on the other hand are less knowledegeable and they did not care if they will earn more or not because they did not invest at all the first place .

the only important thing for a bounty hunter is to get a profit as often as they can , thats why they do always sell thier holdings more oftenly in which the market price of the coins are also gets affected.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

When the campaign ends immediately, tokens are sold or replaced, which reduces the cost. Here investors buy more tokens at a lower price. Ignorant or deliberately token value is underestimated. Therefore, the bountihunter  and investors are responsible for the decline in the price of tokens.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: