Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now and earn in the next few months!  (Read 566 times)
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

Of course it's a right to make a well growing investment after a short time you just only study the well reputed company ICO and purchase it now a days bitcoin price down thats why people investors because they know after a month bitcoin price go up and you earn a good profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I have come to a point where sharing is loving and would like to share this good news about the market fall down of bitcoin and other crypto. Well it is not really that bad news especially if you had already holding crypto because there will come a time that bitcoin will going to go high again on its market price. Just relax, seat back and watch market price going strong each day. And to those who do not have yet their crypto then i this is a good advise invest now and earn in the next few days, weeks or months.

I agree! Last year bitcoin had made a history. Bitcoin reached almost a million. It is not impossible that bitcoin, its history will repeat itself. Invest now and buy bitcoins while holding and waiting for it to pump its value in the market.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

I have found a unique and very accurate system of forecasts at the cost of cryptocurrency. Cryptics - a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. So, now it becomes possible to trade with the help of artificial intelligence. That platform was developed by strong team - main participants are PhD in mathematics and computer science, as well as former employees of Intel, Alcatel, Nokia, NEC and SAP. That allows Cryptics to make trustworthy predictions with 70% accuracy.  If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
77kdub

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Stake.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

It is true of we follow the route or the chart last year. Remember the downfall at the beginning of the year last year? The same as last year
And now the mid year downfall of bitcoin and hey same month also.
So if i am to analyze the bitcoin price will be starting to build an upward movement at the beginning of ber months

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

buy BITCOIN now and see i will benefit the next few months i expect from bitcoin.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

For those of you who like long-term investments, now is the right opportunity to start investing it.
Bitcoin selling price is now really falling low. Buy and hold it until some time forward to sell again when the price has gone up again.
Polina Malina

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

I, too, believe in Bitcoin, the story of a soap bubble has long been amusing everyone. Those who understand in the cryptocurrency, as well as beginners.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

I have come to a point where sharing is loving and would like to share this good news about the market fall down of bitcoin and other crypto. Well it is not really that bad news especially if you had already holding crypto because there will come a time that bitcoin will going to go high again on its market price. Just relax, seat back and watch market price going strong each day. And to those who do not have yet their crypto then i this is a good advise invest now and earn in the next few days, weeks or months.
That comes true because bitcoin prices are now increasing. An increase of 400USD within a day can be a good momentum. Now for anyone who will be patient will get the results, so we can make this as a lesson when some time later there will be a similar thing. Bitcoin always gives surprises and we will experience an era of digitalization that is getting better in the next few years.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

well that is pretty cool that we all know that very soon the market will high so we need to invest now then in the next few months we have to make a huge profit. the major problems is that people are always afraid of buying, investing in system the project is no longer pleasing again due to the sudden the development.
If we cant convince them by words, lets convince them by moves, because to see is to believe. We let them see us earn big profit, and in that way im sure that many people will follow us on investing in crypto currency. For now they dont believe and afraid to invest because the value is dropping but later before the year end when the value rise im sure many people will invest.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

You are absolutely right.This is a great opportunity to buy more coin if you can or still has enough fiat money to buy since market price is quite low for now and sooner or later when the price goes up,you will get more profits from it.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Yes, I do agree!
Take these current dips as an opportunity to buy more coins to hold for a longer time period, not to sell them seeing bitcoin's "fail" like most panic sellers do.
The earlier you go in the game, the more advantageous it is as it is given that it will grow as time pass by.
Buying low and selling high is always a great scheme.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

Yes that's right buy now and you'll definitely earn in the next few months because based on the pattern of btc, it is rising.So dont be afraid to buy and hold yours to gain more in the future.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Yes, It is true. I think the market is experiencing terrible depression. But I think now is the best time to invest in crypto currency. So Buy Now and wait until the price will rice soon.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

Exactly!!!  this time while the price is at down trend people must see this as an opportunity to buy bitcoin investment at lesser price nd expect higher profit. Than of buying it at its peak where the price is unimaginably high and the risks are higher too!
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Of course it's a right to make a well growing investment after a short time you just only study the well reputed company ICO and purchase it now a days bitcoin price down thats why people investors because they know after a month bitcoin price go up and you earn a good profit.
Yes, it was good to buy now since the price was too low. After you buy hold for it because surely it will pump again, but we need to wait for it. Waiting was one key to earn here. It was proven and teated because it always happen and remember that bitcoin was volatile thats why it has ups and down.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

This is true. Never be nervous about the price of Bitcoin today. Remember, its lrice is volatile. It will never stay at the bottom. There will be a time that it will reach its peak. Just be optimistic and you will reap your harvest in Bitcoin.
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

yes a very good opportunity to buy more - no doubt
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

well that is pretty cool that we all know that very soon the market will high so we need to invest now then in the next few months we have to make a huge profit. the major problems is that people are always afraid of buying, investing in system the project is no longer pleasing again due to the sudden the development.
Well in reality that's the life here in bitcoin that we should embrace at the very beginning. Life here is about investing and doing efforts to make it grow then wait until you gain. Life in bitcoin is very simple it's just a process of investing, holding and waiting then let's see if you will be successful. Taking risk in bitcoin is a brave action and waiting for it to grow takes a lot of courage.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

I am totally agree with your point. This is really a huge opportunity who have a handsome amount of money for investment in their hand. The people who have backup fund to average their earlier investment to mitigate the looses can also investment in this situation. By studying the market I have come to the decision that the market took enough time for correction and time too. So its time to return back. I also think the upcoming months are the great opportunity for the investor to get back their investment return.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

I agree with you it's good time to buy bitcoin and some altcoin and hold few months when price up then sell it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: