Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30171 times)
humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

any timeframe on that bounty program tho?
when does it start, I mean?

Bounty has already started. To find out more about it, please, click https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4471521%E2%AC%85%EF%B8%8F

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liquid_metal

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

Transparency is a great addition. Many charities are guilty of poorly distributing funds they get.
Like, sometimes over the half of the money goes to marketing, charity events, "raising awareness", etc and only a small part is actually used to help people. Knowing how exactly your donation is spent would be great.

Came in to basically say this. In addition to fund people sneakily picketing the money sometimes (this suck, but it does happen), charity often distributes their money very poorly. If donators will be able to see, how their donations move and how they are spent, it will be great for everyone involved.

except those, who pockets the fund's money.
Guy Montag

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

how will recepients of the charity be chosen? can the tokenholders vote where to transfer the funds?
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

how will recepients of the charity be chosen? can the tokenholders vote where to transfer the funds?
Hello! Every recipient fills out a form on the Humancoin Foundation website and encloses a set of documents. After verification, organizations can get donations. The participants also can choose, to which recipient they want to donate. Or instead, they can send donations to Humanpool. The system will distribute the funds automatically (according to the donor's preferences) to the projects with the highest rating.

humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

As Albert Schweitzer once rightly said, “Example is not the main thing in influencing others; it is the only thing.” We couldn’t agree more! Meet a person who is at the heart of Humancoin — our CEO, Giles Gailer!

With an extensive background in international strategic business development and leading management teams, Giles is a very imaginative leader who is always full of innovative ideas. During over 15 years that he has worked with IT businesses, he launched multiple successful businesses and projects. He is also a motivational and captivating speaker who spoke at a number of events and won awards for his innovative approach to business. It is this unique blend of Giles’ personal traits, wide experience in many areas, a developed network of international contacts coupled with genuine interest in e-commerce and cryptocurrency that gave rise to Humancoin — a unique platform uniting the philanthropy industry, retail e-commerce, and cryptocurrency markets. Giles has a wonderful ability to create shared visions and goals and then inspire others to achieve them.

And these are not all his merits! Being fully devoted to the philanthropy industry, in his spare time Giles also runs marathons for charity! A great example to follow, isn’t it?

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Philanthropy is quite popular nowadays. It's great to see that this project is not tied to any specific charitable organization. If everyone made charity a part of their lives and helped those who are in need, the world would become a better place to live.
Yeah right that is why I can call this project unique and different compare to other. This project is designed to help the mankind and maybe that is the reason why the team called it the cryptocurrency of kindness.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

Philanthropy is quite popular nowadays. It's great to see that this project is not tied to any specific charitable organization. If everyone made charity a part of their lives and helped those who are in need, the world would become a better place to live.
Yeah right that is why I can call this project unique and different compare to other. This project is designed to help the mankind and maybe that is the reason why the team called it the cryptocurrency of kindness.
Hello! Indeed Wink

tenaciousme

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

i like the idea that unlike most charities, the donor will be able to select a project he or she sends money to. good way to find something suitable for everyone
SkrrPaPa

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

Soft cap - $6 mln, it's not so much. I hope you'll be raised this funds in a couple of days. What will be with unsold tokens?
They'll be burned. By the way, team's tokens will be frozen (50%  for 6 months and another 50% for 12 months).
And what about bounty tokens? will they be frozen? and will there be a bounty campaign?
Also, WP says that only team's tokens will be frozen
That's not great... participants of bounty program will drop the price of token on the exchanges as soon as they get their tokens

oh wait, bounty tokens will be locked for a period of 1 month to prevent devaluation upon exchange listing, as it says in the bounty thread. so, there's no ground for worrying then
touchmelikeimfamous

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

Unfortunately, charities are not always what they seem. There're many scandals on the ground that charity funds use the funds not the way they should do.  I personally hope that the transparency problem will be solved.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

Soft cap - $6 mln, it's not so much. I hope you'll be raised this funds in a couple of days. What will be with unsold tokens?
They'll be burned. By the way, team's tokens will be frozen (50%  for 6 months and another 50% for 12 months).
And what about bounty tokens? will they be frozen? and will there be a bounty campaign?
Also, WP says that only team's tokens will be frozen
That's not great... participants of bounty program will drop the price of token on the exchanges as soon as they get their tokens

oh wait, bounty tokens will be locked for a period of 1 month to prevent devaluation upon exchange listing, as it says in the bounty thread. so, there's no ground for worrying then

Good news. As I see, bounty campaign is already announced so I'll gladly take part.
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

i like the idea that unlike most charities, the donor will be able to select a project he or she sends money to. good way to find something suitable for everyone

it's also interesting that the opinion of the community is also taken into account. the donor can simply leave funds in the pool, and the system will allocate the money automatically to projects with the highest rating from the platform’s community. looking forward to see how it works.
56 nights

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

Unfortunately, charities are not always what they seem. There're many scandals on the ground that charity funds use the funds not the way they should do.  I personally hope that the transparency problem will be solved.

i'm forced to agree with you. that's the reason many good-will people are now reluctant to contribute anymore.
QuickMaths

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

if i get this right, your token can be used not only for the donations but also for receiving some discounts from partners. so my question is, who will be your partners?
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Donators will receive back 50% of the value of their donation in tokens according to the exchange-weighted price of the token... Hm, sounds interesting. It’s a win-win situation, both from a moral and a financial standpoint.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:03:34 AM

An interesting project from Humancoin by bringing together a synergy of the charity industry, e-commerce. I am sure many will want to contribute for this project.
touchmelikeimfamous

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

Donators will receive back 50% of the value of their donation in tokens according to the exchange-weighted price of the token... Hm, sounds interesting. It’s a win-win situation, both from a moral and a financial standpoint.
People tend to donate more and more frequently if they get out of it something besides warm and fuzzy feeling. I mean, thats what many of those charity events are all about. This platform seems to just streamline that.
AwesomeLemming

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

A lotta projects claim to be designed to make improvements on society in general in some way. This, however, is the most direct attempt I've seen so far.
Bear_Cub

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

hell, learning about most of the charity funds is already a good thing to potentially come out of the project. theres a ton of funds that do actual good and plenty of people who want to donate what they have, but these two groups dont meet as often as they should.
Flex_Master

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

Don't forget, please, that this is primarily a project for donations and philanthropists Wink

It can be both. All ICOs I've seen so far have aspirations to do good, but it doesnt mean that participants dont want to reap benefits of their investment. Philanthropic doesnt necessarily mean altruistic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: