Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30172 times)
MrGreenMan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

The HUMA token is then given as a reward and can be used to obtain benefits from different international loyalty programs. These tokens easily convert into points, miles, bonuses, coupons, and tokens—something that the charity industry has been missing for a long time!
Have any particular companies agreed to such partnership already?

We will announce a full list of our partners later (Q3-Q4 2019). Stay tuned Wink

All right then, I'll be looking forward to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lookatmesong

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:05:53 AM

I guess, making a charity funds platform for cryptocommunity makes sense. We often pour our money into something we dont get any benefits from, its almost like charity Tongue
iFruit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

I guess, making a charity funds platform for cryptocommunity makes sense. We often pour our money into something we dont get any benefits from, its almost like charity Tongue

Yeah, except this is an actual opportunity to help those who need help.
lookatmesong

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Only if the project succeeds in the first place. I'm not saying it wont, but I've seen too many of them failing so I'd rather be cautiously pessimistic.
iFruit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Only if the project succeeds in the first place. I'm not saying it wont, but I've seen too many of them failing so I'd rather be cautiously pessimistic.
Well, there's not much we can do to help the project succeed. Basically, all we can do is invest as much as we can afford and spread the word to those who can do the same. Hell, they even have a bounty campaign to incentivize doing the latter.
lookatmesong

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

Well, there's not much we can do to help the project succeed. Basically, all we can do is invest as much as we can afford and spread the word to those who can do the same. Hell, they even have a bounty campaign to incentivize doing the latter.

I mean... Yeah, I see your point. If someone believes in the project, they definitely should help it out as much as they can. And this project definitely deserves to succeed.
EitherDivizion

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Giving your money away shouldn’t be a foolish activity. This project will help you to mate it wisely

I really dont think it ever was. Society always thought highly of charity and of those who partake. This platform makes both the decision and the process easier, however.

It still is though. Many believe, charity is pointless, cause it doesnt help people and that its just a waste of money and everybody's time. Mostly cause f improperly distributed funds. Charities are plagued with mismanagement. Like I mentioned, this platform will help donators to make a better choice of a charity.
nnevergiveupp

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

Giving your money away shouldn’t be a foolish activity. This project will help you to mate it wisely

I really dont think it ever was. Society always thought highly of charity and of those who partake. This platform makes both the decision and the process easier, however.

It still is though. Many believe, charity is pointless, cause it doesnt help people and that its just a waste of money and everybody's time. Mostly cause f improperly distributed funds. Charities are plagued with mismanagement. Like I mentioned, this platform will help donators to make a better choice of a charity.

Oh, come on. if a fund or two dont know what theyre doing, doesnt mean we should scrap the whole idea of charity. But yeah, this platform should make it easier to avoid bad ones.
EitherDivizion

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Oh, come on. if a fund or two dont know what theyre doing, doesnt mean we should scrap the whole idea of charity. But yeah, this platform should make it easier to avoid bad ones.

That was my point from the start. Glad, we cleared it up.
humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

Most crypto enthusiasts have heard about PoW (Proof-of-work) and PoS (Proof-of-stake) — algorithms for reaching a consensus as to which transactions should be added to blockchain. But what is Proof-of-charity?

This is a system that Humancoin operates on. The platform’s smart contract grants tokens in proportion to the donations made by donors (50% of the value of the donation). It is as simple as that—more donations mean more tokens! The Proof-of-charity concept places no restrictions on the number of participants that can get involved: new projects, donors and e-commerce market players will be able to become part of the Humancoin community in the future.

Learn more at https://www.humancoin.net/

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

Most crypto enthusiasts have heard about PoW (Proof-of-work) and PoS (Proof-of-stake) — algorithms for reaching a consensus as to which transactions should be added to blockchain. But what is Proof-of-charity?

This is a system that Humancoin operates on. The platform’s smart contract grants tokens in proportion to the donations made by donors (50% of the value of the donation). It is as simple as that—more donations mean more tokens! The Proof-of-charity concept places no restrictions on the number of participants that can get involved: new projects, donors and e-commerce market players will be able to become part of the Humancoin community in the future.

Not sure, I get, why the second was named so similar to the first since two seem to be completely separate things. Still, seems to be a good incentive for people to start giving a damn about less fortunate then they are. Props on that.
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

Not sure, I get, why the second was named so similar to the first since two seem to be completely separate things. Still, seems to be a good incentive for people to start giving a damn about less fortunate then they are. Props on that.

This Proof of Charity concept allows the project scale by hundreds to thousands of times. Token holders can sell their tokens on a cryptoexchange or hold onto them to in order to take
advantage of the attractive discounts from our growing network of partners. That's why there is no limit - everyone can join the project Smiley

SkrrPaPa

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Does it really matter, what its called, if you understand the purpose? A rose by any other name and all that.
Guy Montag

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

This Proof of Charity concept allows the project scale by hundreds to thousands of times. Token holders can sell their tokens on a cryptoexchange or hold onto them to in order to take
advantage of the attractive discounts from our growing network of partners. That's why there is no limit - everyone can join the project Smiley

All right, a built-in scaling mechanism. Most other projects I've seen so far have to implement one separately or dont have it at all. Now that's foresight.
outside today

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Interesting to see, that in the age when cryptocurrency regulation is a relevant topic, these guys thought through the possibility of getting a written confirmation of donations for tax purposes.

It is up to the participant. If needed, he can get receive a receipt for each donation to use for tax deduction purposes depending on his tax jurisdiction.

I dont even see any reason why anyone wouldnt use this opportunity.
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

All right, a built-in scaling mechanism. Most other projects I've seen so far have to implement one separately or dont have it at all. Now that's foresight.
Thank you!

FallApart

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Hello!
I have a question: does this project has an ecscrow?
I think such a large-scale project need to have an escrow, at least at the first stages of his work
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Hello!
I have a question: does this project has an ecscrow?
I think such a large-scale project need to have an escrow, at least at the first stages of his work

Hello! We don't need an escrow presently as it can hinder a rapid development of the project on its current stage. Humancoin is a p2p platform where charity money directly go to recipients without any mediators (banks, NGOs, foundations, escrow etc).

Bear_Cub

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

The site is not available. Do you have any problems with it, or only I don't have access?

/add
Sorry, problem solved!
honey.please

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

It's great that such a project is being created! I think that many people should support it, to help those who need it, and those whom the government can't take care of!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: