Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30172 times)
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

As I understand, I can pay tokens for services and goods of partner companies. Do you know which companies will participate it? Just some examples?

They seem to want to keep is secret for now. Which is perfectly logical. Cooperation with established companies is a big deal and one should not announce details of such partnerships until the project can stand on its ow two feet.

I still say, its too early to talk about any partnerships at this stage. The project needs to prove the viability of the platform first, then start looking for someone to team up with.
SkrrPaPa

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

As I understand, I can pay tokens for services and goods of partner companies. Do you know which companies will participate it? Just some examples?

They seem to want to keep is secret for now. Which is perfectly logical. Cooperation with established companies is a big deal and one should not announce details of such partnerships until the project can stand on its ow two feet.

I still say, its too early to talk about any partnerships at this stage. The project needs to prove the viability of the platform first, then start looking for someone to team up with.

Dude... Thats exactly what I said.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Not exactly. You're saying they're keeping their partners in secret, just so they wouldn't jinx it. I say they don't have any partners yet, cause it's too early to have any.
SkrrPaPa

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Not exactly. You're saying they're keeping their partners in secret, just so they wouldn't jinx it. I say they don't have any partners yet, cause it's too early to have any.

Dude, whatever. The point is that we, the donators, wont know any details until way down the line, in 2019, so we need to judge the projects on its own merit at the moment.
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

Philanthropy is a huge market. For well-known enterprises, it is necessary to give play to and enhance their social value and give back to society.
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Philanthropy is a huge market. For well-known enterprises, it is necessary to give play to and enhance their social value and give back to society.

modern enterprises need to be improved. for several years to observe one and the same is not interesting for people. it is this project that can solve this problem.

humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

I joined this business. I am interested to watch how the developers realize the business!
 Good luck guys.

Thank you!

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
forwhomthebelltollsss

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

I'm really happy to see such projects exist. If we set an example today by donating more, the next generation will be more open to the idea. A ster towards a better future if I've ever seen one.
MrGreenMan

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

I'm really happy to see such projects exist. If we set an example today by donating more, the next generation will be more open to the idea. A ster towards a better future if I've ever seen one.

Charity is pretty popular already. Except, most benefactors just share the information without fact-checking. If someone wants to actually donate money, they have to spend time and effort to find something worthwhile. So, yeah, big thanks to the devs for contributing to a good cause.
Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Charity is a huge market with great potential for the disruption by blockchain. I will keep a look out for the development of this project. Just wonder how would the team envision the use of blockchain for your project in the future?
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

So I get it, that its too soon to ask about loyalty program partners. But is there a list of charities that want to work with the platform?
liquid_metal

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Yes!
Soon the third stage will start.
Here is the link https://airdropalert.com/join/Humancoin
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

So I get it, that its too soon to ask about loyalty program partners. But is there a list of charities that want to work with the platform?

Agreements with charities will be conclude in Q3 2018.

GeraraHere

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

I joined this business. I am interested to watch how the developers realize the business!
 Good luck guys.
]

well, i've been following this project for awhile now and can say they're doing pretty well! the thing im most thrilled by is the ability to change the world for the better, like for real
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Charity is a huge market with great potential for the disruption by blockchain. I will keep a look out for the development of this project. Just wonder how would the team envision the use of blockchain for your project in the future?

as far as i know, the team is promising. For example, they''ll finish the collection of funds for charities and distribution of tokens to benefactors. Just check the roadmap, they've lotta things upon their sleeves Wink
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Good luck guys.
]

well, i've been following this project for awhile now and can say they're doing pretty well! the thing im most thrilled by is the ability to change the world for the better, like for real

Thank you for following us Smiley

eatwhatyoukill

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

guys, and i think irrespective of what's the reason behind that they are doing a really good job. And if take a look at their website, you'll see they have a roadmap with the explanation regarding cooperations
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Looks promising

;)Thanks!

humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

I wish this idea will be smash. Percipient vision, really good design, spotless business!  Good luck!
Thanks a lot!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: