Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30172 times)
outside today

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

I wish this idea will be smash. Percipient vision, really good design, spotless business!  Good luck!
[/quote
yes, but you didn't mention a real advantage of the project that it is effortlessly integrated into already existing systems
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

The project has brought a meaningful platform. Humancoin "revolutionary, bring about the synergy of the charitable industry, e-commerce." It can be said that combining trade with charity will lead to a commercially beneficial market of the community put on the head. Apart from earning a profit for the individual, a small portion is also deducted for charity ... I am very interested in the project. Keep track of and support the project!
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

I see a lot of interesting information on this project with a lot of fund allocation, I also see this project develop bounty campaign program, what is the minimum investment limit on this project?

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

So I get it, that its too soon to ask about loyalty program partners. But is there a list of charities that want to work with the platform?

Agreements with charities will be conclude in Q3 2018.

Oh, so soon, just a couple of months. Looking forward to it then.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Humancoin brings together philanthropists and funders on one P2P platform in the most convenient and transparent way. good project, i will folow in bounty campaign.
Peter Ocean

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

I dunno... I'm still not convinced, that mixing charity and commerce is a good idea in the first place, but I guess I'm starting to see, how the approach this platform offers can benefit everyone.
tenaciousme

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

Great effort! For both, the devs and the users. If anyone feels that inner desire to help other people, they should! Genuine selflessness is a healing force for us and everyone around us. And anyone who demands to get their tokens and other material rewards is just in it for a profit, not to help others! School yourselves for philanthropy, not greed!
Flex_Master

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

Great effort! For both, the devs and the users. If anyone feels that inner desire to help other people, they should! Genuine selflessness is a healing force for us and everyone around us. And anyone who demands to get their tokens and other material rewards is just in it for a profit, not to help others! School yourselves for philanthropy, not greed!
but its such a tempting offer! i'm giving my money for a good cause and contribute to charity. Why should I feel bad about getting a little something back? maybe this is exactly why so many people participate in charity. sure, a desire to help is important, but if its already there, its nice to know, youre getting something extra on top of gratification.
humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I see a lot of interesting information on this project with a lot of fund allocation, I also see this project develop bounty campaign program, what is the minimum investment limit on this project?

Hello! Minimum is 0,1 ETH.

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
tenaciousme

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

but its such a tempting offer! i'm giving my money for a good cause and contribute to charity. Why should I feel bad about getting a little something back? maybe this is exactly why so many people participate in charity. sure, a desire to help is important, but if its already there, its nice to know, youre getting something extra on top of gratification.
I'm saying, that if your main motivation is just to boost your ego with charity, to be able to say just what a good boy you are and to be admired for it, this is an extremely low motivation. This doesnt enrich one's spirit at all. In fact, it makes it poorer.
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

I'm saying, that if your main motivation is just to boost your ego with charity, to be able to say just what a good boy you are and to be admired for it, this is an extremely low motivation. This doesnt enrich one's spirit at all. In fact, it makes it poorer.
And who says that those who ask about their deserved tokens are motivated by their ego? If the project rewards the participants with tokens, its only natural to ask a question about this particular part.
outside today

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

What is a usual minimal donation? Thank you.
liquid_metal

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Yes!
Soon the third stage will start.
Here is the link https://airdropalert.com/join/Humancoin
Sorry, but I can't understand. What I need to do to get tokens.
And when the third stage will start?
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

And what about airdrop? Does your project have it?
Yes!
Soon the third stage will start.
Here is the link https://airdropalert.com/join/Humancoin
Sorry, but I can't understand. What I need to do to get tokens.
And when the third stage will start?
The third stage will start at the 27th of June
Look at the bottom of the site, there you'll find the Airdrop FAQ
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

Charity is one of the more active participants. Humancoin is a highly humanitarian electronic currency. Certainly with this noble mission, the money will receive attention and support from the community.
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

They say, that if you help somebody, dont scream about it on every corner. I disagree. A good deed must be heard of by everyone. When people see someone like them helping other people, they usually become more prone to charity themselves. Nothing wrong about it!
Joel_Taala

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

It looks of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future.
 Good luck DEV's.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

They say, that if you help somebody, dont scream about it on every corner. I disagree. A good deed must be heard of by everyone. When people see someone like them helping other people, they usually become more prone to charity themselves. Nothing wrong about it!
Totally agree with you. It is necessary to show others your own example how to help those who need it. I think Humancoin is one of those projects which will show how innovative technologies can be useful not only for making money, but also helping those who need it so much.
MeatHopper

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Personally, I'm more happy that this project enables the benefactors to see the results of their charity better. Usually, even when charities get actual results and improve somebody's lives, rank-and-file donators dont know how exactly their donations were spent. Blockchain provides transparency and ability to track your donation, which makes the results a bit more... tangible, for the lack of a better word.
EitherDivizion

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

Charity is a huge market with great potential for the disruption by blockchain. I will keep a look out for the development of this project. Just wonder how would the team envision the use of blockchain for your project in the future?
The way I understand it, their main plans for the future of the platform consists of simple scaling to include new charity funds and loyalty program partners.

It is indeed better to keep it simple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: