Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30171 times)
humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

Considering that you accept fiat, do I need any documents to be able to make a donation? And is there any grounds for donation being rejected?

Hello! You can make a donation in any desired currency.

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

I'm interested in your "built-in messenger". I hope it'll be simple and useful, like telegram
this should be clear to anyone who will begin to deal with it. the team has created fairly accessible and simple conditions that will be easily perceived by the public and fulfill all their purposes and functions.
humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

💥 We are extremely happy to announce that TrackICO rated us 5⭐️ out of 5⭐️!

💎 TrackICO provides its users reliable information about the best Initial Coin Offering projects. It’s an honor!

➡️ https://www.trackico.io/ico/humancoin/

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
ThrillsAndSpills

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

I guess, making a charity funds platform for cryptocommunity makes sense. We often pour our money into something we dont get any benefits from, its almost like charity Tongue

sad but true Smiley
at least we'll know how the money will be spent.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Most crypto enthusiasts have heard about PoW (Proof-of-work) and PoS (Proof-of-stake) — algorithms for reaching a consensus as to which transactions should be added to blockchain. But what is Proof-of-charity?

This is a system that Humancoin operates on. The platform’s smart contract grants tokens in proportion to the donations made by donors (50% of the value of the donation). It is as simple as that—more donations mean more tokens! The Proof-of-charity concept places no restrictions on the number of participants that can get involved: new projects, donors and e-commerce market players will be able to become part of the Humancoin community in the future.

Not sure, I get, why the second was named so similar to the first since two seem to be completely separate things. Still, seems to be a good incentive for people to start giving a damn about less fortunate then they are. Props on that.

This Proof of Charity concept allows the project scale by hundreds to thousands of times. Token holders can sell their tokens on a cryptoexchange or hold onto them to in order to take
advantage of the attractive discounts from our growing network of partners. That's why there is no limit - everyone can join the project Smiley

if so, then we need to know the list of partners asap. it should be really promising ones!
56 nights

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

I'm interested in your "built-in messenger". I hope it'll be simple and useful, like telegram
the main thing is that it was something different from the telegram. so that it was not a typical telegram clone. it is important that what they created was unique and inimitable. then people will be interesting.

there's nothing wrong with taking all the advantages into account and combine it with own unique features. that's the best way i think.
firestarterrrr

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

As I understand, I can pay tokens for services and goods of partner companies. Do you know which companies will participate it? Just some examples?
I think a lot of big companies all over the world will join this platform. They like charity projects, it is a kind of advertising for them: "Look! We are engaged in charity!"

a lot of companies pays attention to corporate social responsibility nowadays, so it propably could be so Smiley
Deoceca

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Hey all.
The plan seems pretty budding. Amazing approach, consistent website!
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:19 PM

Do you plan to involve ordinary charitable foundations to integrate your project? Will you try to attract such big philanthropists as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett for example?
Huh, Bill Gates ...
Considering that every year he spends several billion dollars for charity, and the hardcap of project is 26 million dollars, he will buy up all the tokens by silk of his fingers. This is certainly good for a project, but what will remain for ordinary users who want to invest?

Last time I checked, Gates was a huge crypto bear, so getting him involved with any crypto project would be a miracle.

i personally think that if the majority of big philanthropists join cryptocommunity he wouldn't stay away Smiley
SkrrPaPa

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Do you plan to involve ordinary charitable foundations to integrate your project? Will you try to attract such big philanthropists as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett for example?
Huh, Bill Gates ...
Considering that every year he spends several billion dollars for charity, and the hardcap of project is 26 million dollars, he will buy up all the tokens by silk of his fingers. This is certainly good for a project, but what will remain for ordinary users who want to invest?

Last time I checked, Gates was a huge crypto bear, so getting him involved with any crypto project would be a miracle.

I'm not saying it has to be him. It would be nice if some giants of charity encourages initiatives and projects like this, that's what I'm trying to say.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

why are you using blockchain in this project?

blockchain helps to solve the problem which is connected to the lack of transparency. more than that, transactional costs are also reducing and it's good both for charities and philanthropists.
Abymic

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

You must to append token details to allow participants to join the business!
 Good luck all!
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

I guess, making a charity funds platform for cryptocommunity makes sense. We often pour our money into something we dont get any benefits from, its almost like charity Tongue

sad but true Smiley
at least we'll know how the money will be spent.

more importantly, you do it for a good cause.
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

blockchain helps to solve the problem which is connected to the lack of transparency. more than that, transactional costs are also reducing and it's good both for charities and philanthropists.

I can add that blockchain technologies can easily reduce or even remove the need for third party authorities such as long chain of banks, government agencies, law firms etc.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

I can add that blockchain technologies can easily reduce or even remove the need for third party authorities such as long chain of banks, government agencies, law firms etc.

sure. not for nothing, the cryptocurrency market is undergoing a period of rapid development and more and more investors find it interesting to place their money in these new financial instruments. the prospects are promising as well as blockchain usability in absolutely different spheres.
forwhomthebelltollsss

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

good day guys, when will bounty and crowdsale tokens be distributed? thanks in advance.
touchmelikeimfamous

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

good day guys, when will bounty and crowdsale tokens be distributed? thanks in advance.

bounty tokens will be locked for a month. as for crowdsale tokens, they'll be distributed after ICO ends.
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:40:28 AM

btw how are you going to compete with already existing projects/programs?
thesoundofsanfrancisco

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

btw how are you going to compete with already existing projects/programs?

they aren't going to compete, they'll integreate into them instead. setting a conversion rate is the main requirement.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

bounty tokens will be locked for a month. as for crowdsale tokens, they'll be distributed after ICO ends.
hopefully to ico ends can raise funds everything possible so that in the future the easier it is to develop this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: