Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30172 times)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:26:07 AM

the project is still running with a long time, I hope this team will prepare everything very well. so that the project can proceed smoothly and the project could be easily to achieve his success.
YazidPelletier

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

the project is still running with a long time, I hope this team will prepare everything very well. so that the project can proceed smoothly and the project could be easily to achieve his success.
Hopefully the time will be used by the team properly so that achieving success will be easier, this project is interesting and deserves to be developed to success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
humancoinnet

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

⚡Quiz slogans⚡

Here are some of the slogans you all came up with! Thank you for all of them, they are all very nice and creative!

🔅 HumanCoInvest for a better world
🔅 Humancoin, designed for humans
🔅 If you want the love to join - get connected in human coin
🔅 Humancoin can help our neighbors collect happiness from all over the world.
🔅 Give a little. Help a lot.
🔅 Humancoin: Adding Value to Your Being
🔅 donate for the need and not for the greed
🔅 Humancoin - Let's make the world a better together!
🔅 Creating a brighter tomorrow
🔅 Humancoin for those in need
🔅 Humancoin - Charity evolved
🔅 "Humancoin : a coin in the rescue of society/humanity"
🔅 Pocket Equality.
🔅 Humancoin, making crypto and bits human.
🔅 the Unique way of Humancoin for Charity.
🔅 a new way of charity in the existing e-commerce
🔅 change to development
🔅 A safe place where healing begins.
🔅 HumanCoin for LIFE
🔅 Make the world a better place to live in
🔅 Humancoin Take the new trend!
🔅 Humancoin-best for all
🔅 Humancoin: Philanthropy and Cryptocurrency in One
🔅 Humancoin for Human
🔅 Coin for people in the world
🔅 human coin Proof of Charity mining protocol
🔅 Lifting up with hands of help
🔅 Great futures start here
🔅 YOU DON'T NEED A REASON TO HELP PEOPLE
🔅 Do not wait for a miracle, do a miracle yourself
🔅 charity with Humancoin for humanity
🔅 Up human, coin forever
🔅 Humancoin, the first chain that will help people.
🔅 Blockchain for everything, happy for everyone!
🔅 Humancoin, a coin for humanity!

⚡Special Quiz⚡

Since the creative part of the last quiz was very popular we have decided to do something similar in this next quiz! So be sure to bring your A-game!

🔅31-08: 16.00 GMT
🔅You can win up to 3 quizzes
🔅The minimum contribution amount required to invest, per individual quiz that you win!
🔅Should you have won 3 quizzes already, don't worry! You can participate and you can play for honor!

https://t.me/HumancoinChannel
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

The coupon program for points miles and bonuses should help incentivize users to use the platform. Good luck.
Matt Tinc

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Good morning,
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

Instead of competing with existing programs, the Humancoin platform actually builds partnerships with them. Very interesting strategic move.
CryptoFriendd

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Hello people,

Our team has made Humancoin ICO review
You can watch full video here
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

The charity industry is also lacking a level of transparency that Humancoin looks to be able to help fill. Good luck guys.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

A cryptocurrencies  that unite philanthropy industry, retail e-commerce and the cryptocurrency markets, a great project which a good idea. This Humancoin that helps the humanity to get funds for their charity group.
modemmax

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

This project is great, and it should be supported because it has a vision and mission for humanity, I hope this will be a great positive impact for many people. Hopefully the team is able to develop better ideas to help many people.
JordanCa

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.
Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

the idea of your project seems to me very impressive. tell me, what advantages will the holders of tokens have? Do I understand correctly that during the pre-sale you have already collected more than $ 2 million?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:51 AM

I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd projects. This is all my subjective opinion.
Human coin is the new e-commerce cryptocurrency fuelled by the Proof of Charity mining protocol. For the simple of human coins propose offer the coins to be used for payment options at e-commerce around the world especially related with cryptocurrencies, i don't know how is your way made translation of projects, human coin is very easy to be understood by all of people i think you must learn carefully, slowly about the human coins.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:53:57 AM

Arabic ANN is live:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4988789.0

Arabic Whitepaper:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12UReAsdu9FlSUloZLOR55-ADwWkhpxlS
humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

the idea of your project seems to me very impressive. tell me, what advantages will the holders of tokens have? Do I understand correctly that during the pre-sale you have already collected more than $ 2 million?

Hello! During the presale and the ongoing private sale. We were lucky enough to raise a big sum from chinese pool of investors. Have you also bought some tokens?

humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Hi! Translation to which language you mean?)
We believe we are a unique project, not just donations on blockchain or loyalty rewards on blockchain. We are the first to combine it with our own unique way.

Please see at the landing page or the whitepaper more information why we are unique and a breakthrough project. If you name "other odd projects" as you have said I could tell you the exact difference

humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

Hey,  I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!

Thank you! We appreciate it!

humancoinnet

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the plan also…

Hi! Please approach our bounty manager to find out all the details. There is a special thread here at BTT and they also have a separate telegram chat. In case you have any questions pls ask them in the main telegram chat and we will redirect you.

Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

The tokenomics is well thought of and will ensure value in the tokens. I think Humancoin will add value to the philanthropy space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: