Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:23:17 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness  (Read 30187 times)
kojektea

Activity: 2282
Merit: 256

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

🔥Dear Humancoin supporters!

Thank you for all you have given to our charity start-up project!

💥Despite a relatively successful Token Sale we plan to stop the tokenised project and OFFER A REFUND! After that the project will be restructured and pursue venture capital opportunities. The tokens will NOT be released!

🌏We have been in close contact with our largest contributors and potential partners over the last few weeks to come to a measured and strategic decision on how to proceed.
We’ve had to take into account the current bearish and volatile crypto market and possible drawbacks of Humancoin platform tokenization.
And we have been strongly advised to stop the project’s tokenization and restructure it to better fit the current business and venture capital demands.

✅The Tokensale refunds will be arranged as follows
1) Contributors will need to send the following information to info@humancoin.net by the 30th November 2018 (any correspondence received after this date may not be actioned):
- the registered account email
- the date(s) of contribution(s)
- the total sum of the contribution and the type of the cryptocurrency
- profile information you provided in your login section (age, country etc)
- the wallet(s) address(es) the contribution was sent from
- and the wallet address the contribution should be refunded to.

2) Follow receipt of that information and by 15th December, all valid 20eth+ worth contributions are to be refunded. It will take this time to confirm all details as it refers to 95% of all the contributions raised.

3) Other valid contributions are to be refunded in the period of 15-30th of December.

📨Please be very accurate in providing all this👆information in one letter to info@humancoin.net. Only valid and trustworthy claims can be refunded.

📌As a result of this, the team will be busy and will NOT be entering into correspondence (also no time for chatting in social channels or via e-mail). Please be patient. There will be a reduced communication.

❓Please read all this message carefully as it highly likely has the answers to your possible questions.

💡We will update you WEEKLY with the status of the refund process via our official Telegram channel!
https://t.me/HumancoinChannel

⏳Only official telegram channel will be updated and all other TokenSale related social channels will be gradually removed in November/December 2018.

Best wishes,

The Humancoin Team
This helo is really sad information for me, are bounty hunters only getting tired of their jobs, and what are the main reasons for the funds being returned to investors?

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:54:00 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 10:20:11 AM by ChiNgadOr

It is obviously a unscrupulous way to afford free marketing working force.. you used us to create awareness of your project. you fixed a softcap and it was achieved, so you have a compromise with bounty hunters. The same way you used us for free marketing, angry thousands of bounty hunters will spread the word your scam to us like wildfire and harm your company. Dont believe it? Ask to Sapien's team about what happened.. you just unleashed  sleeping beast..

Good luck.. you will need it

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

On Telegram last week:

"Dear Humancoin contributors! Good information is coming next week! Please be patient"

well thanks for the "good information".

It is obviously a unscrupulous way to afford free marketing working force.. you used us to create awareness of your project. you fixed a softcap and it was achieved, so you have a compromise with bounty hunters. The same way you used us for free marketing, angry thousands of bounty hunters will spread the word your scam to us like wildfire and harm your company. Dont believe it? Ask to Sapien's team about what happened.. you just unleashed  sleeping beast..

Good luck.. you will need it

+1, stop bullshiting us Humancoin
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

after what the bounty hunters have done for this project. they now leave without giving a little compensation for those who have contributed to promoting this project.

and stupidly I became one of the thousands of participants who joined this project.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

after what the bounty hunters have done for this project. they now leave without giving a little compensation for those who have contributed to promoting this project.

and stupidly I became one of the thousands of participants who joined this project.
That is so sad, I'm so lucky not participating with this project but really, I'm so excited about the achieve of HumanCoin before.. And yes, I was also very surprised with their latest statement..

If it's all about bearish market, why does the team not decide to postponed their token sale? I think it will be better.. hmm, but whatever the reason this project will lose their supporters and also the team behind this project will be blacklist in this forum!

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

That is so sad, I'm so lucky not participating with this project but really, I'm so excited about the achieve of HumanCoin before.. And yes, I was also very surprised with their latest statement..

If it's all about bearish market, why does the team not decide to postponed their token sale? I think it will be better.. hmm, but whatever the reason this project will lose their supporters and also the team behind this project will be blacklist in this forum!

yes this is indeed very strange, just because the market is bearish does not mean there is no solution to solve it. they can delay market listings, or may lock tokens for some time until the market improves. there are actually many ways but the team prefers to give up on the project.
humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Please also think about early contributors and potential partners. Obviously they would NOT like the token sale to be "postponed".

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

I feel sorry to all hunters who joined this project this is a wakeup call to all bounty managers before managing any bounty be sure that hunters will receive rewards no matter what happens to the project its either escrowed tokens are a small payments like in ethereum for the efforts that has been rendered throughout the entire campaign, the bounty system in this forum must be change inorder to avoid the same problem in the future.  

humancoinnet

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

yes this is indeed very strange, just because the market is bearish does not mean there is no solution to solve it. they can delay market listings, or may lock tokens for some time until the market improves. there are actually many ways but the team prefers to give up on the project.

Don't forget about the contributors! They would be very disappointed if the project "delays listings or lock tokens" as you suggest. Also all the largest contributors and partners now (on such a bearish and risky crypto market) don't want the project to be tokenized so the project has to obey.

kojektea

Activity: 2282
Merit: 256

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

I feel sorry to all hunters who joined this project this is a wakeup call to all bounty managers before managing any bounty be sure that hunters will receive rewards no matter what happens to the project its either escrowed tokens are a small payments like in ethereum for the efforts that has been rendered throughout the entire campaign, the bounty system in this forum must be change inorder to avoid the same problem in the future.  
I really agree with your opinion, in the way you say there will be no problem with bounty hunters, hopefully what you say can be an agreement in the future

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

dont let them fool you.. there are no excuses.. the market is bearish for ALL projects, not just for HUmancoin!  and this scenario is not new... it has been like this for months!
 they just continue the project but WITHOUT tokens..
they have it planned from the very beginning..    they just wanted to have a free marketing of their company! thats all..

we were used and abandoned like junk

do you think they wont pay their advisors?Huh? of course.. they will do it.. but they just dont care about bounty hunters.. but we have the power to spread the word about this project... it is compounded of 4 letters S C A M
charity?¿?¿ "human"coin?¿ they dont deserve that name.. hope karma hits them hard.. meanwhile.. spread the word about how they scamed us

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

another fail project for this month Undecided
I'm not surprised actualy when they lose contact with their potential investors such as losing confidence . I hope they do a refund for the ico participants immediately

STUDENTCOIN