Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology  (Read 15038 times)
wotter11

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:54:29 AM

I have done all airdrop tasks but I still show no tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elizabeth Jacson

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:19:30 AM

Wow, total supply 25 bils.
Prices ICO 0.01$, not bad.
How many soft cap and hard cap in your targets ?
bitcointrader55

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:02:27 PM

So what's the platform in tradzy is if peer to peer is it bitcoin investing, or just like a wish site for products?
awdevelopment

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:12:10 PM

So what's the platform in tradzy is if peer to peer is it bitcoin investing, or just like a wish site for products?

As part of our ecosystem we have begun creating an Amazon/ eBay style e-commerce platform that will take Crypto and standard (fiat) currency. Its designed to help small business and new business set up quickly and at a minimal cost. Like any online enterprise, you need to promote, so we’ve loaded it full of features to help with your SEO and added a very generous and unique rewards program.

TRADEZY clients will have access to the (B2B) Trading platform making wholesale products cost effective, user-friendly and search engine smart. This will change the way people shop and small business does business forever.
Aussie Digital

Activity: 39

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 03:11:11 AM

The softcap is 1M and hardcap is 20M. We dont need 20M to be successful so the sale will finish early as the softcap is close to being met in Private sale. All remaining coins will go into our Staking Program and reward program in Tradezy. This way only Community Members holding AUDcoin and Shoppers/Retailers can benefit. Our Community supports us and in return we support them. Something that is a must for any project to succeed.
Aussie Digital

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:02:14 AM

These bumps bots are quoting the whole ann just to bump this thread on the top., A desperate times requires desperate measure by the dev team, Starts focusing on building your platform instead of bumping your thread.

Look we don't use bots so im not sure whats going on here. Its a pain though. Almost all these little questions could be asked on Telegram or a ticket submitted. Where answering here but your damned if you do and damned if you don't. As far as the project goes we are getting on with it. Its never going to be a project where we keep saying things will happen. Things are happening and the sooner the better. Its the only real way to answer critics.  I wish social media was not a part of the process as its time consuming... I'm not a social media fan and never have been. Unfortunately even here is a form of social media. 

These newbie spammers will not exist or waste their time posting in this thread without the knowledge of the ICO project owners,.

You subscribe to their services and this spammers will continue to exist on your thread until your deal with them is complete Cheesy Polluting your ANN thread with non-sense and spam-like question or post.

Look.. We really have not engaged anyone to post on this thread. What is happening is we have an airdrop running and Bitcointalk is part of it for current forum members to get involved. These new accounts are not meant to be part of it.  They're signing up new accounts and adding meaningless comments to earn tokens. Which they will not receive. Give someone an inch and they take a mile. Because of this we'll take it out of the airdrop. It's a pain in the ass replying and a waist of my time. Its seems that these threads only grow when something goes wrong with a project and everyone gets on and complains. I personally have have never bothered being on a forum but do read them if they come up in a search and somebody is constructive and answers a question that I may have. So if i were to pull a marketing stunt it would be creative. The project would have a problem that causes outrage. People would be on here complaining.. The thread would grow..We would offer a solution that makes everyone happy and the problem would be solved....BUMP.... Haven't got time for a stunt like that though.
peterson1984

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:56:10 AM

How can I get my coin or ref coin in my eth wallet?
sharkyshark

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

How to check my balance?
awdevelopment

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:14:50 AM

How to check my balance?

You can check you balance top right-hand side of your Aussie Digital dashboard. You will see the balance for the airdrop tokens and the balance for the referral commissions.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 12:19:36 PM

If they sold out their ICO valuation will be $25,000,000 USD, After listing this could probably go down to less than 0.001 or worst 0.0001 per token.

Invest wisely, Not all cheap coins during ICO is worth our investments, always think about the total supply and circulating supply.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ngenko

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:16:42 AM

What is the contract address for aud in etherscan?
wotter11

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:43:32 AM

When will i get aud? I just filled airdrop format.
bitcointrader55

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:39:44 PM

Hello? I want know did for withdrawal my airdrop token I must do KYC?
Aussie Digital

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 10:11:24 PM

If they sold out their ICO valuation will be $25,000,000 USD, After listing this could probably go down to less than 0.001 or worst 0.0001 per token.

Invest wisely, Not all cheap coins during ICO is worth our investments, always think about the total supply and circulating supply.

Yes if we sold out... the valuation would be more like 250M USD. Lets face it, that could never happen and even if it were possible we would not let it happen. What would we need so much money for. The ICO is set for 4 rounds. Softcap is 1M which we are close to now. 20M is the hardcap which in these times we won't reach and dont need to. Almost all our platforms are close to completion now besides Chatezy. We have concentrated more on get things done than trying to raise an obscene amount of money by spending lots on advertising the ICO. Aussie Digital will float regardless. Where a small company and we run lean. Any funds raised will mostly go into advertising Tradezy so that our vendors get good exposure. Being from a trading and Ecommerce background myself I personally want to succeed on both fields. Token Valuation and a solid project where Community members get real benefits from its use. We are not raising funds to build a project like lots of ICOs have done in the past.. Forgetting about all the small contributors. Without these small contributors they would have not raised the amount that they did. 1 ETH could be small to one person but a lot to another so I use the word small loosley. Anyway my point is our investors are our Community. Our Token is used buy the Community and the Project does not work without both.

Sorry...got carried away there. Iv met so many good people online during this process and would love to see success for them... As for the price valuation, yes in most cases the price could easily drop down to those figures if no measures were in place to prevent this. Its a large supply but circulating supply will be kept to a minimum through Staking and other means which have not been revealed yet. There are lots of measures which will make people think twice about unloading there tokens. Lots of benefits to hodling...as they say in Crypto land! These will be revealed as the ICO proceeds.

peterson1984

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:09:04 AM

How can I receive tokens for writing a blog post?
awdevelopment

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:25:15 AM

Hello? I want know did for withdrawal my airdrop token I must do KYC?

Hi, no KYC is not necessary Smiley
peterson1984

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:49:12 AM

Where AUD coin market?
awdevelopment

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:09:58 PM

How to check my balance?
Go to your dashboard and top right hand corner you will see Airdrop balance and Commission balance.
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:21:54 AM

Is this airdrop for Ozzie only?
I can not register from Eastern Europe.
ngenko

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:54:28 AM

I guess I just dont know where to submit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: