Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology  (Read 15038 times)
toddjay

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:56:59 AM

Hi Aussie Digital, can someone please explain to me what staking is?

Regards
Todd Jay
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aussie Digital

Activity: 39

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

Hi Aussie Digital, can someone please explain to me what staking is?

Regards
Todd Jay

This is what normal POS is. Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Aussie Digital Staking is more of a distribution method. Owners of AUDcoin can Stake them to earn more AUDcoin. This is done at the rate 0f 10% per month based on the dollar value of the Stake placed.

100000 AUDcoin = $1000USD which would earn you $100USD monthly...Well every 30 days.
Aussie Digital

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 01:02:56 AM

Say Goodbye to the Bear market
We have had this question come up numerous times. What if the market drops while you Stake AUDcoin? The value could be less than what you started with.
Here is an explanation about how Staking works and why it is great in a bear market.
When you Stake your AUDcoin the Stake is placed as a Dollar value. So if you staked 10000 AUDcoin and it was worth .01USD per coin at the time you would be staking $1000 USD.
At the time of writing this the minimum stake limit was 120 days. At the end of 120 days you would receive back $1400 worth of AUDcoin at whatever the market value is at the time.. It does not matter which way the market went while your stake was on you will always make 10% of the Stake dollar value every 30 days.
This brings us to another interesting point. Not that this is a HYIP but with most you buy Bitcoin to invest with and when you buy you are looking for the lowest possible price you can get so you get more for your dollar. No brainer right!
When you Stake AUDcoin the price at the time you buy is not relevant. Here is why. When buying to stake the price at that time does not matter as you are buying to stake. As long as you stake immediately what ever you buy in dollar value is how much your stake is worth.
We will use $1000 as an example again. AUDcoin price could be .01USD. It could be 300USD, you are buying $1000USD worth so it does not matter if it takes 10000 AUDcoin or 3 to get your $1000. The stake is $1000 regardless and you earn 10% on that per 30 days.
So next time you see Bitcoin prices falling think about AUDcoin and Staking. The Staking Program designed for a Bear Market.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:42:52 PM

Staking is great, nice work. I am glad to see good progres and new ideas implementing in last weeks so i think i was right when joined you. regards
m4ak3

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:38:33 PM

Staking is great, nice work. I am glad to see good progres and new ideas implementing in last weeks so i think i was right when joined you. regards

Just join here~ Is it too late?? How can I participate in ?
Aussie Digital

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 01:26:09 AM

Just join here~ Is it too late?? How can I participate in ?

Our Airdrop and Superdrop is over but you can participate in our Staking Program either by buying AUDcoin or by referring new members to the program. The referral program earns you 10% of every stake the referred member places for life. There are 3 tiers 10% ist level, 3% 2dn level and 1 % 3rd level. I know 2nd and 3rd are not much. Where not running a Ponzi though. For more info on staking
 and the referral program go too or website. aussiedigital.io.

Aussie Digital

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 01:27:14 AM

Thanks for the kind words. We dont often get them. Keep tuned there is plenty more to come.
toddjay

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:13:01 PM

When staking, what is the maximum number of coins I can buy?

Regards
Todd Jay
Aussie Digital

Aussie Digital

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:40:28 PM

Regards
Todd Jay

There are 2 sides to this question. First.... The Maximum number of AUDcoin you can buy in 1 day is $10000usd. The maximum Stake limit in one day is 10000USD. This way nobody can sell too much in 24hrs which would cause a big price drop. What we would expect lots to do is cash in their earnings and stake again. It gives a passive income
TUFAROo

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:46:27 PM

It seems very promising and well planed project .Business will be much easier than other.As far i understand this platform is for business to business .
But is there any section for customer or consumer. Blockchain based e-commers platform is new idea.

but as we see that cryptocurrencies price are very unstable when any price fall happen then it will be great disaster for business
even they wouldn't take that fall .what will be your policy then?
onlypsgroup

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 06:38:33 PM

It seems very promising and well planed project .Business will be much easier than other.As far i understand this platform is for business to business .
But is there any section for customer or consumer. Blockchain based e-commers platform is new idea.

but as we see that cryptocurrencies price are very unstable when any price fall happen then it will be great disaster for business
even they wouldn't take that fall .what will be your policy then?
Their trading exchange platform TRADEDO is not like a simple exchange, every users can setup autopilot system so when sellers make any sales then instantly they can convert their assets to their preferred currency. It'll help all retailers who'll use TRADEZY platform
TUCKERMANNE

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:34:10 PM

As the comparison of amazon or the other e commerse site or business platform they have their own traffic and customers
because they have their goodwill. But as a new platform Trazedy have no goodwill or own customer.so what is the point that
 this platform will make money.Amazon have millions of customer so if one business want they can register on their site and earn money.
Though amazon or other site have many restriction and high cost platform but one new business can use their platform and it can actually
 make money .Without having sell what will be the platform do.if their any marketing strategy that you have to get more your platform have
at least minimum number of sells that will help them to survive in their business.is there anything like that?
TINDOLl

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:45:45 PM

As I read this thread I think this is worthy ico. idea is great and in this mordern era this will improve the whole eco system and benefits to its user.
By reading a lot of thread my mind my is blowing.some thread are so fishy.But this seems really reliable.Here is the qns about the growth and the the current situation .As we see lots of platforms like it how can one can ensure its reliability.Can i know the current situation? How it doing recently?
STAVISHpo

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:14:43 PM

speculation is good, i am very happy to be in that phase,
when the adoption will be in full power, prices aint gona be so volatile,
there wont be x10 or x30, x40 returns in 5-10 years ahead,...so we are at the bottom almost 60%-70% sure,
when the bit makes that clear breakout to the upside (if), its gona blow trou the roff,
 non stop i aint even sure that the 10k R will hold.
UHLSA

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:53:51 PM

in this idea there is very good selection of business.coin selling and and lot more.the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting,i think we should give more time in this .you should have developed the idea and marketing plan so that it can help the newbie and other platform.because though it haven't lot more expense but its one kind of invest ment and all investment need more feasible.
and I think this project is very feasible to get a lot of support.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:14:08 AM

As the comparison of amazon or the other e commerse site or business platform they have their own traffic and customers
because they have their goodwill. But as a new platform Trazedy have no goodwill or own customer.so what is the point that
 this platform will make money.Amazon have millions of customer so if one business want they can register on their site and earn money.
Though amazon or other site have many restriction and high cost platform but one new business can use their platform and it can actually
 make money .Without having sell what will be the platform do.if their any marketing strategy that you have to get more your platform have
at least minimum number of sells that will help them to survive in their business.is there anything like that?

Yes this is the problem all new marketplaces face. No traffic no sales. To combat this we do the usually advertising campaign. Adwords, Social media ads and posts. Besides that we have a growing Community who are interested in buying and selling and have funds to do so. We will also be releasing a very unique referral marketing program. At this point we do not want to give too much away on how it works but its based on a system that is fair to every retailer. It does not matter how much money you have which is how most systems work. It depends on how much effort you put into your products and product descriptions.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:21:01 AM

As I read this thread I think this is worthy ico. idea is great and in this mordern era this will improve the whole eco system and benefits to its user.
By reading a lot of thread my mind my is blowing.some thread are so fishy.But this seems really reliable.Here is the qns about the growth and the the current situation .As we see lots of platforms like it how can one can ensure its reliability.Can i know the current situation? How it doing recently?

Rather than marketing to raise more funds we are concentrating on development. Our Staking Program is live now and becomes more popular every day. Tradezy will be released shortly to the point where sellers can setup their stores and start accepting payments. In the background Tradedo.io our Exchange platform is being built. Right now we are doing a presale if anyone is interested in trying our Staking program and once Tradezy is trading we will do our ICO. Nobody should ever put funds into projects who only make promises. What you get with us is an ecosystem which will be functioning and besides tradedo complete. Tradedo will also be complete by the finish of our ICO.
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:02:05 AM

Regards
Todd Jay

There are 2 sides to this question. First.... The Maximum number of AUDcoin you can buy in 1 day is $10000usd. The maximum Stake limit in one day is 10000USD. This way nobody can sell too much in 24hrs which would cause a big price drop. What we would expect lots to do is cash in their earnings and stake again. It gives a passive income

We just dropped our minimum stake down to $10/1000AUDcoin so more people can try it out
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:36:10 AM

Thanks for joining. Our Staking Program is going well. More and more members participate each week. Happy Staking! BTW our new min stake limit is now %10/1000AUDcoin
arvindjais1234 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:15:52 AM

We are thankful once again to everyone who stands behind us and enables us to complete our “Super Drop” and “Airdrop” successfully. We are glad to see that our users are participating in our staking program. Yes! Our staking program is currently running, and we would like to welcome our users to be part of it and avail its lucrative benefits. AUD Coin staking has started and available for only those users who participated in our “Super Drop” and “Airdrop” as a token of our appreciation. With our staking program, users can stake their AUD Coins and get 10% interest as a monthly reward. It’s a super simple to start staking on Aussie Digital where users need to login their Members Dashboard and transfer their AUD Coins to their staking wallet.

📢 📣 🗣 UNOFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 🗣📢 📣
On The 19th of this month members will be able to 💥🔥 purchase AUDcoin.
Members can top up their current stakes.✅
New Members can start staking.
A 10% 💰 Bonus applies to all purchases.🚀
All purchased AUDcoin is immediately 😎 approved for staking.
Referral commissions 💰 apply to all purchases.
Commissions are for the life of the referred member.✅
Stay tuned for the Official announcement Monday. 🤩
Start earning 10% 💰 every 30 days with Aussie Digital Staking.✅
Thanks,
Team Aussie Digital
💕💕💕
Is it your ICO or pre ICO ?

Pre ICO The aim is to introduce more people to our Staking Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: