Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins dump again?  (Read 4583 times)
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

That’s great that all alternative coins dump again and it is serve as a good news to the both side of the company and investors because of the opportunity of earning a good amount of income or profit.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

In much bits, you honorable bear to be acquiescent and wait. All altoins prattle when bitcoin river. A brace of defective counsel and the total is loaded fine-tune, cyberpunks are likewise behavior their berth, adventurers and so on. In much moments you indigence to sit and wait. I fancy very presently we liking feeling the rise, well and then the recession furthermore
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

For the first it’s not natural process the down price, the way to send a big number of cryptocurrency. The crowd to have a support the movement. When somebody will be want to change situation, it will be contrary process.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

the market is starting to recover. But no one knows now how long this recovering will continue.

John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

So far I have not heard this from official sources of information. I do not think that altcoins will disappear in the market. After all, many of them are very promising. And they bring good profits to the owners. So, with the loss of altcoins, the demand for crypt will drop significantly.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

Many people are posting the same questions and its seems sudden all are they concern about their investment.
We all know that crypto is a stage where anything can happen in any time so now its time for alt coins users. Now one can say the right reason behind this why its happen almost everyone can predict or give you a bit concept about how these things happen otherwise no one can tell you this is the reason this altcoin fall.
 Even I predict some of the reasons like scams the market is now facing a very bad time for many reasons the big reason is scam. People lose faith in coins. All the pumps and dumps and the blockchain system just ruin the market as well. Let's see what we see next in this market have some patience in this market, it will change into green in no time.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Market is very bad again, the fall is a damn problem of many holders.
But everyday red will never dump all tokens.
there are few that will stand up on that day and will leave the bear season.
bumbazaka

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Market is very bad again, the fall is a damn problem of many holders.
But everyday red will never dump all tokens.
there are few that will stand up on that day and will leave the bear season.

The bear season can continue 1, 2, 3... 10 years. No one can know when will it be ended.

TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

The market falls eight months, but there is a hope that at approach of fall, the slack season will end and traders will get to work having returned from the summer holidays, I like such option of development of further events.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
ufalo3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

That’s great that all alternative coins dump again and it is serve as a good news to the both side of the company and investors because of the opportunity of earning a good amount of income or profit.

The market fall can easily scare the new investors - they will simply decide to wait and not to enter the market now. The dump is not the best time for anybody: investors lose, traders sit without real job and incomes, and the beginners hesitate.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

Despite what is happening recently to the market, I advise you not to remove the altcoins. Be patient and hold them to the last. Also if Altcoin is dumped again, the best thing to do is wait for the rise of the market and be patient all the time.

mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

All the altcoin is dump because the price of bitcoin goes down .Last year was worst for the bitcoin.Its price effects all the coin. Market growth has just begun. At  the end of the year 2018 or 2019 give us good profit.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

I can't wait for the moment when the price of all the altcoins will not be tied to the price of Bitcoin and will be determined by the value of the coin itself and the utility which it brings.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

indeed, the current market conditions continue to decline, the decreasing price of bitcoin greatly affects the price of altcoin, we must continue to be patient holding the coin owned, I'm sure the altcoin price will rise again when the price of bitcoin has skyrocketed
Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Crypto-market is dumping again as usual and I think we just need to wait 1-2 months until the market starts to grow.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

All altcoins always go up and down, most of them have been dumped but that's the right time to buy them. While cheap prices take the opportunity.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
I think at this moment the most altcoins is increased the price again. Because at this moment the bitcoin price is down. I hope the altcoins will be bringing us a big profit and most altcoins will be cross of the BTC price.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

Sometimes, in the crypto market, there may be no obvious reasons for declines or price rises. But they are still being received. In general, the market is quite susceptible to manipulation by large investors who have a large number of coins. That's why the market is so volatile. But we have to deal with such behavior and not worry too much.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bumbazaka

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Despite what is happening recently to the market, I advise you not to remove the altcoins. Be patient and hold them to the last. Also if Altcoin is dumped again, the best thing to do is wait for the rise of the market and be patient all the time.

Exactly! Alts will pump with bitcoin. But not all. Only real products can be pumped in the future

Boklopu

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I surmise that is a result of bitcoin yet I'm not entirely certain about that. I simply trust that the purpose for it is the point at which the cost of bitcoin is diminishing, some altcoin esteem is additionally diminishing since it's esteem is essentially in view of bitcoin. That is the reason a few people pitch their alts to maintain a strategic distance from misfortune. That is the thing that I know as far back as so don't pass judgment on me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: