Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 08:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️❇️ [ANN] EverLifeAI - Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain ❇️❇️  (Read 355814 times)
Merkury1

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

The project that carries the concept as a plaform maintains a wash, has been there before, The difference, this project (EverLifeAI), there is a feature of AI Avatar in Blockchain. hopefully with the concept that they stretcher this will be an attraction to lure investors, and for the idea of inheritance with this Avatar can be realized, it will be very interesting to monitor its progress further.success for EVERlifeAI.
We can only follow the project, and in the future and try the idea for your own touch
miner_boy

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

How many languages is  Avatar planned to be able to communicate in?
I think we should do many languages, because in the future it will be not only in one country, well, in other countries
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I think we should do many languages, because in the future it will be not only in one country, well, in other countries
Yeah thats important for many people to be able to understand the project on their languages without any needs to translate it even if it's really simple
masTer11

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Yeah thats important for many people to be able to understand the project on their languages without any needs to translate it even if it's really simple
So in any case, you need to make a translation into different languages, because investors from different countries can be
ttyuutselly

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

According to my project EverLifeAI nice and creative I betanggapan positive about this project may be going according to plan and a lot of investors and the dev who is interested to join together
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

According to my project EverLifeAI nice and creative I betanggapan positive about this project may be going according to plan and a lot of investors and the dev who is interested to join together

Of course, you're right. Everlife has a potential. But to achieve good results, the Team needs to work very hard on development. Because now so much competition in blockchain projects.
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Of course, you're right. Everlife has a potential. But to achieve good results, the Team needs to work very hard on development. Because now so much competition in blockchain projects.
The guys are trying, it's clear, well done, I think they will occupy some place in the market
Markiz11

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Hello. Will the user who created the hub nodes receive a reward? On you website said that everyone can create and introduce their own hubs.

I think the project will be dedicated to each individual
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

Hello. Will the user who created the hub nodes receive a reward? On you website said that everyone can create and introduce their own hubs.

I think the project will be dedicated to each individual
I wonder how in the future everything will happen with the company, I hope the team knows what it does
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

Hey. Are there any limited spots  in the pre-sale?

Hey Verdano. We have limited slots in the private sale. More information about the pre sale will come closer before the actual date.

Thank you for your answer, Rutg3rrr1998. Now I know that limited slots is on pre-sale. Means and on an additional bonus, too,. In principle, this is correct. Early investors should be encouraged.
I almost forgot to ask. Do I need to pass the KYC at registration in Everlife ?
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Hey Verdano. We have limited slots in the private sale. More information about the pre sale will come closer before the actual date.

Thank you for your answer, Rutg3rrr1998. Now I know that limited slots is on pre-sale. Means and on an additional bonus, too,. In principle, this is correct. Early investors should be encouraged.
I almost forgot to ask. Do I need to pass the KYC at registration in Everlife ?
Will there be any main sale? I hope to find some good money to participate in it when it comes, just wonder to know about it
heavensuperman

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

EVER Token PreSale Details
A total of upto 100 Million EVER tokens would be sold by end of Pre Sale.

Start
Oct 1, 2018 (9:00AM GMT)

Number of tokens for sale
100,000,000 EVER (20% of Supply)

End
Oct 15, 2018 (05:00PM GMT)

Tokens exchange rate
1 USD = 10 EVER

Acceptable currencies
XLM

Minimal transaction amount
100 USD

EVER Token Public Sale Details
A total of upto 200 Million EVER tokens would be sold by end of Public Sale. The network would go live 7 days after token sale and EVER would be listed in SDEX - Stellar Decentralized Exchange

Start
Oct 16, 2018 (9:00AM GMT)

Number of tokens for sale
100,000,000 EVER (20% of Supply)

End
Nov 15, 2018 (05:00PM GMT)

Tokens exchange rate
1 USD = 10 EVER

Acceptable currencies
XLM

Minimal transaction amount
100 USD
minhdang2212

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:35 AM

EverLife.AI leverages the latest tech in Artificial intelligence, P2P networking, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and Trustless Smart Contracts to enable you to create an immutable AI Avatar of yourself. The Avatar hosted on Avatar nodes, evolves from time to time by collaborating with millions of other avatars representing real humans in the EverLife.AI network.
Rutg3rrr1998

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Yes we do, as per the following:
USD 5k – 10 slots 
USD10k – 20 slots
USD 25k – 20 slots
USD 50k – 10 slots
USD 100k – 10 slots

This where all the slots, however some are filled up already. If you want to buy our tokens. Please request a slot on our website and get a 30% discount: https://everlife.ai/private-sale.htm
Rutg3rrr1998

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

I think there are no limits, but for more accurate information you will need to contact the developers themselves

This is not right. We have limits because we don't want a few persons to control our whole project. That is why we have limited slots with a maximum contribution.
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Very sensible project, the project is very necessary. The idea is simply fascinating. I agree that most of us can not achieve enough to leave an unchanging legacy. Therefore, the project deserves to live!
ecosystem of immutable avatars on Blockchain, this is just a unique opportunity that allows you to take care of loved ones in the future, putting a trace and benefit after it)))
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

Very sensible project, the project is very necessary. The idea is simply fascinating. I agree that most of us can not achieve enough to leave an unchanging legacy. Therefore, the project deserves to live!
ecosystem of immutable avatars on Blockchain, this is just a unique opportunity that allows you to take care of loved ones in the future, putting a trace and benefit after it)))
In addition, I know that the EverLife Alpha version of the application has already been released with a limited set of users.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

In addition, I know that the EverLife Alpha version of the application has already been released with a limited set of users.
Cool, for such short intervals of time you can already understand and see what's what and how it works, I like it !!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Cool, for such short intervals of time you can already understand and see what's what and how it works, I like it !!
This is not surprising, because the team provides many years of experience in the field of technology, marketing and operations. Therefore, the result is immediately visible. There is nothing to be surprised.
punkster

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

What can this avatar give me? what will I get from this !? and whether it is necessary at all to risk and get involved in this matter !? I will be glad to hear any opinions!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: