Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:23:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️❇️ [ANN] EverLifeAI - Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain ❇️❇️  (Read 355773 times)
sjuzze

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

What can this avatar give me? what will I get from this !? and whether it is necessary at all to risk and get involved in this matter !? I will be glad to hear any opinions!
Personally, I really like this idea, than it reminds me of the game, but which is useful !. So let's get to the point - the avatar can connect, collaborate and evolve with millions of other Avatars on the network, while preserving your legacy.
super stas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

What can this avatar give me? what will I get from this !? and whether it is necessary at all to risk and get involved in this matter !? I will be glad to hear any opinions!
Personally, I really like this idea, than it reminds me of the game, but which is useful !. So let's get to the point - the avatar can connect, collaborate and evolve with millions of other Avatars on the network, while preserving your legacy.
But you have to know and remember the main thing that Avatars perform tasks based on their acquired skills and earn in EVER codes for the work they do.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

But you have to know and remember the main thing that Avatars perform tasks based on their acquired skills and earn in EVER codes for the work they do.
Therefore, there is no skill-no work is done, no earnings, so it is in your best interest to paint the avatar with all possible skills.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

Tell me please, can I use the tokens directly with my avatar ?! Where can I spend it?
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

Tell me please, can I use the tokens directly with my avatar ?! Where can I spend it?
All ingenious simple_)) tokens can be used to add new skills to your avatar.
Hmm, I will tell you more, these additional skills will help you apply for a job and provide services. Therefore, this is a very advantageous proposal.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Hmm, I will tell you more, these additional skills will help you apply for a job and provide services. Therefore, this is a very advantageous proposal.
Guys, as far as I know, but I'm not 100% sure, then tokens can also be used to pay for goods and services supported by intellectual contracts in the Everlife network.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Guys, as far as I know, but I'm not 100% sure, then tokens can also be used to pay for goods and services supported by intellectual contracts in the Everlife network.
It's not even bad. I believe that following such rules, the guys will reach the peaks very soon. So the success is not far off.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Good work! Keep it up! Do not slow down and confidently go to your goal, but do not forget to listen to the wishes of the audience of users.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Good work! Keep it up! Do not slow down and confidently go to your goal, but do not forget to listen to the wishes of the audience of users.
No doubt, the project will be of interest to many, both novice users and professional traders.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

EverLife.AI pursues a very good purpose, to perpetuate the heritage of every person on the chain! How soon will the beta be released?

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

I hope that everything will pass as planned, because I believe there are huge hopes for this project, I hope that the guys will manage to reach the goal within the set deadlines!
super stas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

The main principles that must be present in bona fide and promising projects are knowledge, security, accessibility, new technologies, without this project there is no chance to live!
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Very reasonable project, the project is really very necessary in the present time. The idea is simply fascinating because it is a link to the future.
ecosystems of immutable avatars on Blockchain, this is just a unique opportunity that allows you to take care of loved ones in the future and Siba in the first place, leaving a trace and benefit after it))) For me this is something new.
cold beer

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Very reasonable project, the project is really very necessary in the present time. The idea is simply fascinating because it is a link to the future.
ecosystems of immutable avatars on Blockchain, this is just a unique opportunity that allows you to take care of loved ones in the future and Siba in the first place, leaving a trace and benefit after it))) For me this is something new.
In addition, I know that the EverLife Alpha version of the application is already released with a limited set of users. So dare, try, develop.
Unequivocally for such short periods of time you can already understand and see what and how it works, and draw minimal conclusions about this.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

When will the preliminary sale take place? I think that this project has potential, you only need a little time for good advertising.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

In addition, I know that the EverLife Alpha version of the application is already released with a limited set of users. So dare, try, develop.
Unequivocally for such short periods of time you can already understand and see what and how it works, and draw minimal conclusions about this.
This is all simply and not surprising, because we are faced with a very experienced team, which is not by hearsay familiar with technology, marketing and operations.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

What are tokens used for and where can I use them? Or is everything moving according to the standard scheme?
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

What are tokens used for and where can I use them? Or is everything moving according to the standard scheme?
I personally like the fact that tokens can be used to add new skills to a personal avatar.
punkster

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I personally like the fact that tokens can be used to add new skills to a personal avatar.
In addition, these additional skills will help you apply for a job and provide services. Cool, is not it !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: