Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:10:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️❇️ [ANN] EverLifeAI - Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain ❇️❇️  (Read 355773 times)
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

Alex Roy is my new guiding love)) he does everything possible to make the project mature. He is very interested in developing the project!
Yes, he directly with burning eyes and fervor, tells the public about the prospects for the development of his project! Informs society about everything about the project. Cool!
Botaisk

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Alex Roy is my new guiding love)) he does everything possible to make the project mature. He is very interested in developing the project!
Yes, he directly with burning eyes and fervor, tells the public about the prospects for the development of his project! Informs society about everything about the project. Cool!
This is cool, it should be)) Because very much depends on the developers)) There were many projects in which there were good ideas, but the team lacked the knowledge, resources, perseverance to achieve results. I think this time it will bypass me.
I would say that almost everything depends on the developers, because everything is in their hands! How they do the work, this is what the consumer will see.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

Guys and all those who are interested in the project ,! there is good news. Already created more than 50 thousand. Avatars. I think you can start congratulating the development team.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Here I read a short article one, a review of the project. and I was delighted by the fact that there are already many partners in the EverLifeAI project, and their number is growing!
Botaisk

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

Guys who still do not know, the project spends bounty and airdrop, a very good opportunity to stock up tokens)
Great Man

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Guys who still do not know, the project spends bounty and airdrop, a very good opportunity to stock up tokens)
An excellent opportunity to get free project tokens and join the Everlife community. I will participate, I hope I'll be lucky.
I have already prepared a place in the purse for tokens. And I'm waiting for a reward))) I think I did it right and get a lot of money))
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

An excellent opportunity to get free project tokens and join the Everlife community. I will participate, I hope I'll be lucky.
I have already prepared a place in the purse for tokens. And I'm waiting for a reward))) I think I did it right and get a lot of money))
Of course, it is difficult to understand how this will actually happen, but the idea and the team look intact and strong, I hope they will go as planned.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Of course, it is difficult to understand how this will actually happen, but the idea and the team look intact and strong, I hope they will go as planned.
I welcome projects that give an opportunity not only to buy tokens but also for a certain job to get them as a reward! So let's try)
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I have long subscribed to all the channels of your social networks, I closely follow the news about the project. I like your idea, you are doing something very important for society.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

It's nice that in projects like blockchain, similar projects of this kind, because it allows you to share your experience with this and make the blockades and all the crypto more interesting for ordinary people.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Everything depends on the hard work of the project team, because investors will not invest in the unprocessed project.
punkster

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

It is very important to make such updates, in which a member of the team tells about upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
sjuzze

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

It is very important to make such updates, in which a member of the team tells about upcoming updates. It's very important to me.
Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
super stas

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Yes, I agree with you, this adds confidence that everything will happen exactly as expected))
I just encountered such cases, when the project seems to be interesting, promising, has a good coordinated team, but the news as a cat cried, well, nowhere is it, and it worries and the desire to work with them is lost.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

I just encountered such cases, when the project seems to be interesting, promising, has a good coordinated team, but the news as a cat cried, well, nowhere is it, and it worries and the desire to work with them is lost.
Yes it happens and this, very often, or simply independent experts write a review of the project and indicate not very accurate information that confuses.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Yes it happens and this, very often, or simply independent experts write a review of the project and indicate not very accurate information that confuses.
Therefore, it is necessary not only to update the information on the official website, but also to create a news platform, the freshest, so that the information / arrived 24/7 and everyone could read what they are interested in in an accessible form.
Well, you understand that this is just a waste of time and money, which in the initial stages can not be categorically undermined by the project, it is an extra waste of money.
Great Man

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Therefore, it is necessary not only to update the information on the official website, but also to create a news platform, the freshest, so that the information / arrived 24/7 and everyone could read what they are interested in in an accessible form.
Well, you understand that this is just a waste of time and money, which in the initial stages can not be categorically undermined by the project, it is an extra waste of money.
I agree who is looking for that one will always find, especially if you are already more experienced an experienced user of networks, then you should know what and where to look for, it is better to let that money go to something more interesting and promising.
A project that has money, an experienced team and an idea will not force its user to search for information on Google's 100 page. Think!
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

EverLife.AI helps people create an immutable Avatar about themselves. Very interesting project, everyone wants to leave something behind. But will our relatives be happy about this?
cold beer

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

EverLife.AI helps people create an immutable Avatar about themselves. Very interesting project, everyone wants to leave something behind. But will our relatives be happy about this?
Leave behind Avatar ... an interesting idea, the project has many chances of success. I am confident that the administration of this project will achieve some success and will take the leading place in this industry.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Now you can take part in the campaign for the generosity of Everlife. Excellent opportunity to get coins of the project for free. I think many will appreciate the idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: