Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about community managers?  (Read 536 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

I agree with you that managers have a responsible and difficult job, because some people often ask the same questions to them. Also, managers help solve many different issues. Therefore, if the manager is sympathetic then I also treat him positively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm working as a community manager for a year now. I like what I do, but this work is pretty challenging. Sometimes I have to work 24/7.

And I'm curious what you think about community managers.

Community managers, do you mean Telegram manager? Well, I used to think their job was easy, they just repeated the answer. Sometimes, I see members who are unhappy about the bounty or the project. And they were kicked out of the group. I really don't think this is the way they should do it.

no, people who just aswer in Telegram are just do support job. For a real community manager is just a part of work.
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:38:46 PM

It is very important for me that the Manager answers the questions. I understand he's being questioned. But he can understand me too, if I ask the Manager a question, then it is important for me to get an answer. And I am sure that a lot depends on the attitude of the Manager to the community!
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

They are just helping the company to promote/advertise the project. Community managers should be responsible, Must Answer all the queries that they need to tackle about.
There are open question in telegram and they keep on updating the group. What i hate about being a community managers they can cheat easily by getting some stakes.
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

I think that they are an important part of this ecosystem, and they extremely vital roles, probably even more than they are aware of. You see, a lot of us have resorted to holding a manager responsible for projects, and expecting so much from them. It is expected that they ensure that the expectations of the crowd are not exactly cut short, and they actually meet up to expectations.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

My husband and I just start working here in the bounty, before that we earned on day trading. I do not know yet the problems with the managers. But I would like to see that my husband and I were not banished by misunderstanding or because of the manager's bad mood. We're trying. We do our work in the signature in good faith. I want to wish everyone good luck and earn a lot of money.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Community management is hard job and usually weak people can't take it and start being annoyed and rude with community members, especially bounty thread managers. I think only strong guys who really like people and ready to help them can take this job.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:36 PM

I cannot even wrap my head around that how much work goes into managing different campaigns at the same time Shocked . It just seems so unreal to deal with 4-5 big bounties simultaneously and still get the stakes right for every person and also keeping scammers and people like that out Smiley

o_pauers

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

I love managers who do not put themselves above others and are able to think logically. there were such managers to whom you turn and they with you as a dog communicate. friendliness is the most important trait
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Hello! It depends on the manager. There are adequate managers with whom it is pleasant to work. And there is a manager who can not work with people at all. Therefore, everything depends on the person. Wink

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

I often speak with bounty managers in telegram channels and in my opinion 70% of the bounty managers make their work badly. Almost all managers don’t greet and reply very slowly. Yes, I know this is a difficult job but you made this choice yourself.

James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Yeah, sometimes community managers really help us solving different question and repeating the same answers multiple times. What is average salary of community members, Alexandra?
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

I think the work as a community manager is really a hard one
Which is why we have harsh and soft managers

But it’s nobody faults
I think community managers are doing a pleasant job
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

Being a community manager is really a tough job. You must be flexible enough to fit into different kind of people. Another is you need a lot of patience and understanding, as we all know, there are members who are always have complaints on the project, we really need to understand this.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

Community manager is not an easy work because you must work with large group  of people from all over the  world. Chat, answer questions and deal with spammers, haters. In community manager job, you should not work alone because you could not handle all works, the community is from different countries with different time zone, and you can't online 24/7 to answer all questions, you need partners in this work.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:14:04 AM

The community manager is a professional. Nature and distinction, irresponsible community managers may only consider their own interests, they will persecute the following investors. So I really don't like community managers. Investment is the process of doing it yourself.
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

Being a community manager is really a tough job. You must be flexible enough to fit into different kind of people. Another is you need a lot of patience and understanding, as we all know, there are members who are always have complaints on the project, we really need to understand this.

Totally agree! I've been a community manager for almost 2 mos and I can say that it is hard to handle different point of view of each member. Another thing is you must knowledgeable enough to understand the crypto especially the project that you are handling.
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

Totally agree! I've been a community manager for almost 2 mos and I can say that it is hard to handle a different point of view of each member. Another thing is you must knowledgeable enough to understand the crypto especially the project that you are handling.

Are you still a Community Manager as of the moment?
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

Totally agree! I've been a community manager for almost 2 mos and I can say that it is hard to handle a different point of view of each member. Another thing is you must knowledgeable enough to understand the crypto especially the project that you are handling.

No, but I am trying to apply again for this position. Right now, I am looking for a team that is looking for a community moderator.
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

No, but I am trying to apply again for this position. Right now, I am looking for a team that is looking for a community moderator.

Maybe you should try at Crowdcreate. They offer 24/7 customer service so I think they need more community managers as they work in different time zones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: