Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices always going down, is investor confidence finally breaking?  (Read 995 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Play the long term game
Market red now but must be acceptance
https://www.coingecko.com/en

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimJonnan

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

Yes, many investors have been disappointed this year. But there are still some people who believe in cryptocurrencies. I think the market is now not conducive to investment. You may be able to wait.
dickkn

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Certainly. The big correction brought out silly hamsters, regulators calmed down, countries started implementing their BlockChain, investors began using cryptocurrencies and will continue to dive into the crypto market.
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

No. This means only the belief of investors in the best result. Nobody knows how will behave in the cryptocurrency. Growth was and again slept.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

I think even though the market is down but that doesn't decrease investor interest in crypto. And I think they are waiting for the best time to enter the market.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

if I think there really is but some of it is because someone is happy if the market falls and some are sad too. because with the market falling investors who are waiting for the coin to be invested are cheaper and there is a sad coin that was invested from yesterday falling again which caused it to fail to get profit for this time
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:28:07 PM

Yes, I think that the crypto currency has high hopes and this is a kind of our future and the high capitalization of the total package of the crypto-currency market is good proof of this.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:34:57 PM

Price always go down? yes it seems so but I don't think most of the investors confidence are breaking specially those who are into long term and those who have been in the cryptoverse for more than a year.

The only ones that are losing confidence those that invested during those days when the prices are too high and until now they are in the verge of losing and deciding to quit already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

I have to respectfully disagree with it, rather this is investors being wise and protecting all their investment and profits. You wouldn’t put and leave an asset sitting knowing that you have gained that much and can rebuy more number of coins from what you have now and from the decline that’s going to happen.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?

not all are broken, but inexperience investor are totally broken.  Cheesy Cheesy
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I don't know the kind of space where some people come from, market is not a tree that will continue to grow up, the kind of growth we saw last year was one in thousand bull run, and for me it is better we get the correction now than later because after BTC enters $10k range then I know we have entered the world of unknown

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:25:46 AM by maarx

Bearish trends have been dominating the market since mid-Jan. Is what we are seeing a sign of investor confidence finally breaking?

Investors must know before investing into crypto currencies that the values of crypto coins will fluctuate and that's their nature. I am sure yes, 2018's growth trend would have disappointed investors but might have kept them strong seeing bitcoin value being very stable not falling below $5000. Investors with more experience in crypto trading should have used the current situation to buy as many as coins they could. Each year brings different experience and strengthens new and old investors. I would say that current situation has indirectly held back real strong crypto investors.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Werelyte

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

What do you mean by always going down? It's just a period of the market cycle where more people are selling than buying.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I don't know the kind of space where some people come from, market is not a tree that will continue to grow up, the kind of growth we saw last year was one in thousand bull run, and for me it is better we get the correction now than later because after BTC enters $10k range then I know we have entered the world of unknown
This should really be the mindset and most noobs do think that the price would continue to rise up without considering price decrease or corrections and when they do such situation they do already proclaiming bullshit things.

What do you mean by always going down? It's just a period of the market cycle where more people are selling than buying.
But you cant blame people for their emotions on not to be disturbed when they do see decline of prices.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

Some of them think like that, feel hopeless with this decline, but there are still many investors who still believe in crypto and still invest in crypto. I think crypto is still worth believing that crypto will be able to increase again, even though it takes a long time to recover.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Yes, "Investors confidence finaly breaking" we have to accept this reality as the price keeps crash and falling. Many investors are changing their investments portfolio and even those that are holding are waiting for little appreciation before dumping. I think we should try to rebuild the confidence as bitcoin enthusiasts.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

Investor confidince is almost breaking. Whales will dump again the cryptocurrency so investor confidince will break completely. After that Whales will increase the cryptocurrency immediately. We should buy coins from deep prices and wait for the increasing. Dont sell bitcoins or ethereum now. You can sell altcoins after that buy more bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and ethereum are more safe choice than altcoins.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

Only those weak hands got affected with the downfall of crypto prices as those real investors knows the term volatility in cryptocurrency. Real investors will take this as a opportunity to buy coins at lower price and have patience to wait until the price bounce back.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

At current times we can consider this topic because with the fall many investors are more cautious about their investments or adhesion to sympathize with a new project. Therefore developers or managers should find a way to encourage the market or open new avenues for investors.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

if we as investors see in the next few years I think it will still experience improvement and development but if we look at the scale of the day or monthly it is often experienced a decline and as an investor before starting to invest, of course we must know and understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment with the cryptocurrency, can make your beliefs and beliefs stronger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: