Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying AltCoins At Dip...Are You Doing It Now?  (Read 204 times)
zignal.vip

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

I invest a little more at price 7k8, a little more at this price, and am ready to invest all i have if the price goes down under 6k.
I'm not worried whether BTC is up or down. Wish i could go back to the past to buy BTC when it was just 3k, 4k. That's why Im more excited if the price suddenly dumps.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

Yes, buying at dip is the best time of investment and less risk to get any losses if the coin or altcoin you bought is good enough to maintain its volume. If you buy a currency which is on the deepest it could reach perfectly you will be have profit when the price come back. Well just do this thing in a known crypto coin. I must say you will never loss money in this way. If it bit late on up trend so wait. Panic will result for bad decision. Dont forget no real project and its coin will keep dumping for ever.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

I honestly did not expect that the cryptocurrency market is now fall again, but since this happened I am planning to buy some more coins, because I think that now the market no longer needs to go down, and most likely it will go up.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I am sure you have heard that the best time to invest into Bitcoin and any other altcoins is when they are at the dip just like what is happening right now! But honestly...how many of us here in this forum are really doing it...putting their wallet where their mouth is? Or are you like me who just temporarily halt doing anything at all...not selling and not buying just letting things come and go before making any big decision? Anyway, I understand there are really good traders who can even make more money when things are going down! And I am hoping that we have many of such people here...

As long as I have a spare fiat or altcoin that I think will not recover too soon, I buy potential altcoins during the dip. However, if I do not have any capital, I just let the market recover and never sell to avoid losses.
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

yes, i grab my bear now. Bearish market is nice time to refill my bag which good project and I missed a chance to join its ICOs such as ADA, MGO
thank you bear!
Gudcrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

I know that "hodling" is a losing strategy but now i'm not trading. I just hold, wait and believe lol
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Of course very rarely crypto fall so far. I think I can take some advantages with this red market because I can buy more coin with low price and can sell it agai when the price already high.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

I am sure you have heard that the best time to invest into Bitcoin and any other altcoins is when they are at the dip just like what is happening right now! But honestly...how many of us here in this forum are really doing it...putting their wallet where their mouth is? Or are you like me who just temporarily halt doing anything at all...not selling and not buying just letting things come and go before making any big decision? Anyway, I understand there are really good traders who can even make more money when things are going down! And I am hoping that we have many of such people here...
  I already buy coins that I considered the best to hold and just like you, I decided to take a rest for a while in doing trading works, it's really difficult to predict the movement of the price right now, so it is better to halt and wait for the next eruption.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Decisions and insights would really vary on each person depending on their experiences in the past when it comes to trading. We cant really avoid when it comes to hesitation on buying out these declining prices which its had being advised anytime on buying up on the dip but the thing here is that we wont even know on what would be the possible deepest dip price on crypto.Just like what i had done recently which i had bought on 6700 because i do base on my technical analysis but still the price decrease even more deeper which will really put you into hesitations on your next move.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Of course, I think most of us are buying altcoin at the dip and sell it every time the price bounce back to the resistance. I think you should take this opportunity to buy undervalued altcoins instead of panic sell every time the price goes down. If you don't have any money left then I recommend you to HODL your current bag and until next year to sell because short-term doesn't look very good right now as the trend is bearish.  Cry
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

You are right, this is the time to buy the dip. I am lucky to be able to buy bitcoin and altcoins at this low price for holding long term and short term trades.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Yes, I think today is the best time to buy. The price is really cheap right now. I still don't understand why the price is so low.
Is there any FUD news recently?
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

It depends on what coin. Some may recover but some may recover after several weeks or months. I just buy the top coins on thier dip, a coin with several billions or millions of dollar capitalization. This can be quite stable at least. I am still  hoping that after this dip, those coins will recover.

Open for Campaigns
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

People are waiting for this moment for a long time.I have friends doing that, they just wait.So now , they are going to invest.Good time for investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

Digital currency being compared to rollercoaster is quite accurate. There are times that its value is at the top then suddenly its going down until it reaches the bottom. One moment you see it increases then it become slow, all of a sudden rapidly going down. The experience is very unpredictable and so is the price and state of bitcoin. But, it is what gives me and other users out there hope. Because whenever it is at the bottom it will surely go up, it will recover. Buying and holding a coin for a long term and waiting for its value to change that would result to more profit, is one of the strategy of most users of cryptocurrency.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

I'm trying to increase my positions now, on new lows, but I don't have an unlimited cash supply and going to be little bit nervous if crypto falls more)

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

yeah the price for some altcoins are pretty good now, but i am not sure if we have already reachedd the bottom. At the moment i am planning to increase my amount of iota

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐