Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin  (Read 3800 times)
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:36:28 AM

now becnow because the price is relatively cheap and possibly after the long holiday price will rise drastic
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

now is the right time for you to invest in bitcoin, because looking at the current state of bitcoin is so cheap, so you can HOLD in the next few weeks at a better price than the current price, so I believe that you will be able to generate a lot bitcoin in no time.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

For me the right time to buy alternativecoin is when the first quarter of the year is come because there’s a assurance that the value of it, in the market is in the low amount or price to buy.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

For me the right time to buy alternativecoin is when the first quarter of the year is come because there’s a assurance that the value of it, in the market is in the low amount or price to buy.
It seems to me that every user of the crypto currency chooses the optimal option for himself in order to make a good investment. But in any case with the season This is not related, because I pay attention only to the market and its indicators.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
When market is falling down , never buy btc or any altcoin in his peak and when price are high or when the price quickly and unexpectedly jumps . Now is preety much  good time to buy , you can wait a little bit longer , but if u buy now u wont fail.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Always a good time to buy ALT, but sometimes it depends to a person if it is a good time buy ALT right now, because some people are depending to it's price, they will buy it when it super low so they can get profit when they sell it in a high price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

buy when you want to no one forbids doing this, there are just moments when prices go down and make this purchase more profitable
Sharmila Jhuny

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Now is the right time to buy altcoin, this is because the current market price is in declining condition, so if the market condition returns to normal again, if you want to sell it again, it will bring huge profits for you who have already buy the Altcoin.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

The best answer for you at this time is invest in altcoins right now, as all altcoins and bitcoin are decreasing in prices. The crypto formula is buy at low and sell at high. All coins are poised to rise after the year 2018.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Should be buy now is great decision because all crypto on oversold already, even many altcoin been down 1/10 from highest price. Buy now and hold it till december is great decision and less risk because the crypto market has massive potential to going big and the market cap also bigger. Buy now also possible to offer multiple times profit because the price usually will go to the previous top price.

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

the best time is certainly present. All prices are cheap in crypto and this certainly is the best time to buy. If it can certainly buy as much as possible in order to get maximum results also in the coming months or when the increase in the market. this moment as much as possible buy the appropriate capabilities only.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

You should be divided into two price points to buy, the first purchase time "you think the price is right", this time is generally encrypted price reached your psychological price! The second purchase time, when you buy a token, its price is still falling, but you still think it is good! Then you can make some replenishment operations. This kind of replenishment purchase is to lower your investment costs!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Not the best time, only the price you want to buy? (Psychological price) When your optimistic cryptocurrency price reaches the psychological price, you should buy it in two price points. The first time you buy is "the price you think is right". This is generally the time when the encrypted price reaches your psychological level. Price! The second purchase time, when you buy a token, its price is still falling, but you still think it is good! Then you can make some replenishment operations. This kind of replenishment purchase is to lower your investment costs!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
The best and the right time to buy when the market was deeply down below its prices because you can earn more coins when it is happening.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

The right time to buy altcoins when the market is undergoing correction same as what happen with the market today. You should research first your chosen coins before buying. Buy low and don't sell right away with a little ups, wait until it reach your target profits.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

I think that any time is good to buy altcoins especially if these altcoins have discount bonuses that you can sell later when they reach a high price. Can you imagine buying one of them with a discount bonus between 100-50%? Also experts say that now is a good time to buy coins.

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Should be buy now is great decision because all crypto on oversold already, even many altcoin been down 1/10 from highest price. Buy now and hold it till december is great decision and less risk because the crypto market has massive potential to going big and the market cap also bigger. Buy now also possible to offer multiple times profit because the price usually will go to the previous top price.

Actually I only give advice on the market, when they know they will make their own decisions. Some only listened to others and eventually lost money. If you think it's bottom, it's going to drop further
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Generally, after the hard decline and rise of Bitcoin, many crypto money creates opportunity for purchase.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

The best time to buy is when the bottom will be reached , but it's almost impossible to determine this moment , so I think it's better to buy with a limit order placed for some % of total deposit . You can buy 30% now , and place buy orders on -10% lower price , then -10% again and again , etc. I don't think market will go much lower from current values , so I believe it's a good time to start altcoin purchase now .
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

it has come now do not miss your chance now the prices are as low as possible
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: