Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own a shitcoin? lol Find out.  (Read 3111 times)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

this is a different way of shit throwing by cryptosectists like the rippl scammers do

ripple doesnt insult competitors like the bitcoin cultists, it simply prints a lot of USD (abusing their close connection to the federal reserve) and builds the most expensive tech basis.

bitcoin cult can't do that so they work their community insult competitors.

good luck in that market i think both strategies wont work in the long term.

regards

Err...I didn't totally follow that lol but if you're trying to assume we are Bitcoin maximalists, we are not. Read our blog, 'learn some shit'. Actually...we hardly ever talk about Bitcoin, we mostly chat about other interesting tech in the space.

Whether you believe it or not, nearly 100% of our following is thankful for our reviews and we answer questions daily in our Telegram. We didn't invent the term shitcoin, but I will tell you that there are many words that have historically had a bad connotation, and then used positively. Believe it or not, we are doing a large net service to the community, not disservice.

We'll keep moving forward while having a blast with the brand Smiley

Anyways, good luck with Ripple, it may serve you well.

- Mike

omg? did i looked like a ripple supporter/fan in that post?

i just said ripple is different from altcoins due to its usd printing press it has access to as its a bankster coin. i personally don't like ripple

and jes i definately think that "do you own a shitcoin" page is the product of bitcoin maximalists.

regards

CryptyMike (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

this is a different way of shit throwing by cryptosectists like the rippl scammers do

ripple doesnt insult competitors like the bitcoin cultists, it simply prints a lot of USD (abusing their close connection to the federal reserve) and builds the most expensive tech basis.

bitcoin cult can't do that so they work their community insult competitors.

good luck in that market i think both strategies wont work in the long term.

regards

Err...I didn't totally follow that lol but if you're trying to assume we are Bitcoin maximalists, we are not. Read our blog, 'learn some shit'. Actually...we hardly ever talk about Bitcoin, we mostly chat about other interesting tech in the space.

Whether you believe it or not, nearly 100% of our following is thankful for our reviews and we answer questions daily in our Telegram. We didn't invent the term shitcoin, but I will tell you that there are many words that have historically had a bad connotation, and then used positively. Believe it or not, we are doing a large net service to the community, not disservice.

We'll keep moving forward while having a blast with the brand Smiley

Anyways, good luck with Ripple, it may serve you well.

- Mike

omg? did i looked like a ripple supporter/fan in that post?

i just said ripple is different from altcoins due to its usd printing press it has access to as its a bankster coin

and jes i definately think that "do you own a shitcoin" page is the product of bitcoin maximalists.

regards

Deep breaths, deep breaths lol I said previously I didn't quite follow your post, apologies for the Ripple confusion I guess. Go read our blog and you'll see...done defending this lol

I hope you get lambos and moons.

- Mike
Jeremiah0

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Is this for real. It can't be. Literally all the coins I'm holding are shitcoins? How are the coins assessed? What are the criteria considered?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 09:29:56 PM by KingScorpio

Is this for real. It can't be. Literally all the coins I'm holding are shitcoins? How are the coins assessed? What are the criteria considered?

this is just a joke from bitcoinmaximalists,

they talk like in idiocracy already

google for "shit sucks" poster in "idiocracy"

regards

CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

Please read through the thread...this has been answered quite a few times. Those answers are from when we first released, primarily based on market cap. We're creating a new algo that is dynamic tho pulling in different factors (twitter sentiment...yes we partnered with a guy who created a twitter sentiment analysis bot...really cool actually, as well as price and volume volatilities over diff time frames, and market cap, # of searches)

We do not define shitcoin or not shitcoin in a binary way...its just levels of shittiness...even Bitcoin is a 'high-tier shitcoin' or whatever.

Also curious what you think of our blog. People are learning a lot from our coin reviews...hence, we are not Bitcoin maximalists lol Scorpio dude is just salty XD...it's okay though. This project is far from a joke.

Cheers
- Mike
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

CryptyMike, nice to see you here again. I thought the site was just going to die lol. But its good to know that you are adding more into it. I hope you have the all clicks and views you need to maintain it. Good luck.

I hope your shittiness algorithm will be nice to Burst lol. Tongue

haha thank you Cheesy We are super excited for the coin dashboards with shittiness algo....this will essentially be version 1 of the site....then we iterate and improve, etc.

Regarding your Burst...well, it's not up to us, it's up the algo...moving forward this means rankings will be dynamic.

- Mike

Okay lol. But when will be the first release of the new dashboard? Right before the next bull market I hope. That would be the best time for users to test the site and look for less shitty shitcoins to invest in. Smiley

Having that said, Burst has no premine and no ICO, it has been attacked by some people who were pretending to be supporters, crashed the price, DDOS the nodes, but it still is living on better than ever under a new team called the Proof of Capacity Consortium. Node count is increasing and also mining capacity. Its a project deserving to be in the top 50 if you ask me.
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

CryptyMike, nice to see you here again. I thought the site was just going to die lol. But its good to know that you are adding more into it. I hope you have the all clicks and views you need to maintain it. Good luck.

I hope your shittiness algorithm will be nice to Burst lol. Tongue

haha thank you Cheesy We are super excited for the coin dashboards with shittiness algo....this will essentially be version 1 of the site....then we iterate and improve, etc.

Regarding your Burst...well, it's not up to us, it's up the algo...moving forward this means rankings will be dynamic.

- Mike

Okay lol. But when will be the first release of the new dashboard? Right before the next bull market I hope. That would be the best time for users to test the site and look for less shitty shitcoins to invest in. Smiley

Having that said, Burst has no premine and no ICO, it has been attacked by some people who were pretending to be supporters, crashed the price, DDOS the nodes, but it still is living on better than ever under a new team called the Proof of Capacity Consortium. Node count is increasing and also mining capacity. Its a project deserving to be in the top 50 if you ask me.

Not 100% on a hard deadline, but looking for within' the next 4-5 weeks.

Keep in mind the algo is not saying which coins to hold for 1 year or 6 months... instead, they show a current status of the coin, dynamically taking in different metrics live....so you can take that as you will. Our dashboards will show volatilities and some unique metrics you do not find elsewhere.

Stay tuned Cheesy
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

lol i love the idea Smiley

I just launched a token i am wondering if you would be interested in advertising it on your site?

We have a referral program and you can make quiet a bit if you refer enough users.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jimbojones/cmail-airdrop-earn-250-tokens-250-tokens-per-referral

No ICO.. just a live product - Hopefully we won't end up on your list of shitcoins lol..

Join telegram and we can work out a custom deal Smiley

Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

It triggered me a bit but it's a funny project in my opinion. Maybe people can have a second thought about the coins they hold.
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

lol i love the idea Smiley

I just launched a token i am wondering if you would be interested in advertising it on your site?

We have a referral program and you can make quiet a bit if you refer enough users.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jimbojones/cmail-airdrop-earn-250-tokens-250-tokens-per-referral

No ICO.. just a live product - Hopefully we won't end up on your list of shitcoins lol..

Join telegram and we can work out a custom deal Smiley

Appreciate the kind words, but will need to deny your request...and please refrain from posting like this on project development boards.

We've actually denied lots of paid advertising requests to keep our content to the point. We're brainstorming other potential avenues for revenue (merch, soft sponsors maybe, idk)....for now we rely on tips.

Good luck with your project.

- Mike
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

It triggered me a bit but it's a funny project in my opinion. Maybe people can have a second thought about the coins they hold.

Glad you came around...curious what you think of our blog. We're thinking of churning more content other than reviews (maybe beef up that funnies section lol)

Cheers,
Mike
pinkflower

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

Bump.

Mikey, you promised us. Where's the updates lol? Smiley
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

NEEDS AN UPDATE - pivx -> `HODL FOR SKYROCK!` pivx is dead lol. like any zerocoin proto chain)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2912
Merit: 777

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Glad you came around...curious what you think of our blog. We're thinking of churning more content other than reviews (maybe beef up that funnies section lol)

Cheers,
Mike
Last post was on October 04, 2018, 05:46:46 PM
Account Last Active:   November 09, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Maybe he's busy and might give some updates soon.

NEEDS AN UPDATE - pivx -> `HODL FOR SKYROCK!` pivx is dead lol. like any zerocoin proto chain)
Lots of coins are almost dead pal.  Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
apleio

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

Funny reviews of altcoins for 2 hours project is fantstic.
John_Sena007

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

lol..shitcoin having mates are here there Grin
pinkflower

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

No more replies from Mikey. I think this project is now ditched by the developers. It was a good way to collect email leads if some of the users were giving their email addresses lol.
mikronofficial

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

lmao, thats my fav website
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

No more replies from Mikey. I think this project is now ditched by the developers. It was a good way to collect email leads if some of the users were giving their email addresses lol.

Hey there - the site is far from ditched. Do you follow our blog? We post an article a day, we've posted over 100 articles by now.

We are currently working with a designer to make a logo (lol) and will add some basic coin dashboards.

This is a passion project which let's us get out our creativity while teaching thousands about crypto - we love the community growing.

Want to keep up with us?

Join our Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/EzLT1BGaamk3Kikc1KVx5A, OR sign up to our email list, OR read our blog each day (http://doiownashitcoin.com/blog/), OR follow our Twitter: https://twitter.com/DoIOwnaShitcoin.

I am full-time in this space consulting for various projects, and at the end of each day we take time out to push fun and informative free content. We are even thinking about starting a YouTube channel to interview some community leaders and business owners as I am well connected in the space. Please rid your paranoia of some email list gathering stories, we are not relying on this site to pay our bills.

If you have any questions, let us know - there are plenty of ways to keep up with us. I check in on this thread once in a while but will be sure to be more attentive for users who expect updates here.

Additionally - we are looking for writers.

Thanks
Mike
https://twitter.com/CryptyMike
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

lmao, thats my fav website

Appreciate the kind words - it keeps us moving forward Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print