Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:01:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In the next week or so for the auction release, what would you like see most:
Updated themes
Polished Buyxcg page
Escrow on a separate page
Receive coins as an option to hide and show

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xcg old thread  (Read 48603 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

Its good to see the dev team working hard on XCG, there is a poll on Twitter on what the XCG community would like to see most when the auction is released next week sometime. I highly recommend everyone pick 1 of the 4 options https://twitter.com/Xchange_XCG/status/1035650271622221824

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:25:42 AM

Its good to see the dev team working hard on XCG, there is a poll on Twitter on what the XCG community would like to see most when the auction is released next week sometime. I highly recommend everyone pick 1 of the 4 options https://twitter.com/Xchange_XCG/status/1035650271622221824

Yes sir, lots happening here!
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

Stoked for this project to take off, +70% yesterday in this bear market and it's just the beginning!
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Update: Completed Receive coin page as an option and Escrow on a separate page.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

The concept of the project is very interesting. I'll watch him  Smiley

But I had problems with my wallet in Debian OS. The application constantly stops responding. Do anyone else have this problem?

What version of Debian? I could test.

Debian 9. The application stops responding after a warning appears, in which it is written about the recommendation to correctly set the date and time, if this was not done before. But at me these parameters of system are adjusted correctly ...

The warning will disappear when u stop using debian. Its a common knowledge that debian is severely bugged and due to this cant get be deemed safe OS. Its no competitor to Bubastis OS which Im currently deving. I am the original developer of Bubastis kernel and author of the brand new scripting language used in reincarnated 1984 POSIX interface, now utilized in Bubastis backend.

Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

But I had problems with my wallet in Debian OS. The application constantly stops responding. Do anyone else have this problem?

Debian 9. The application stops responding after a warning appears, in which it is written about the recommendation to correctly set the date and time, if this was not done before. But at me these parameters of system are adjusted correctly ...

Can you provide a screenshot or a stacktrace? Anything information that has value.
Znuff

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

We need more info about this.

What's your environment. What is the EXACT error message. Is there a kernel dump? Is there a stacktrace?

What about some screenshot(s) of the error message.

We can't reproduce the issue unless you are being very specific.

Did you compile it yourself? Did you use our pre-compiled binary?
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

Update: Completed Receive coin page as an option and Escrow on a separate page.

This is AWESOME!
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

hello Arab friends. arabic translation of the ANN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4982872.0 feel free to reply and asking .use your own language (Arabic)
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

The warning will disappear when u stop using debian. Its a common knowledge that debian is severely bugged and due to this cant get be deemed safe OS.

Please provide any evidence that this OS is unsafe. In linux systems, the source code is open. If data leakage is present in this OS, then it would most likely be known. Linux systems are more secure than windows systems, where the source code is closed.

Can you provide a screenshot or a stacktrace? Anything information that has value.

I have already left for another city and will stay there for a week. Unfortunately, I have not installed Debian on my laptop. This OS is installed on the computer at home. I will be back on September 10 and provide screenshots immediately  Smiley

What's your environment. What is the EXACT error message. Is there a kernel dump? Is there a stacktrace?

KDE. Sorry, but I can not answer the remaining questions now, since I am not an experienced Linux user. Perhaps I'll understand more when I come back and load the OS.

I used the precompiled file.
WallaceCasey

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising project good luck and success!!
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

The warning will disappear when u stop using debian. Its a common knowledge that debian is severely bugged and due to this cant get be deemed safe OS.

Please provide any evidence that this OS is unsafe. In linux systems, the source code is open. If data leakage is present in this OS, then it would most likely be known. Linux systems are more secure than windows systems, where the source code is closed.

I have already left for another city and will stay there for a week. Unfortunately, I have not installed Debian on my laptop. This OS is installed on the computer at home. I will be back on September 10 and provide screenshots immediately  Smiley

KDE. Sorry, but I can not answer the remaining questions now, since I am not an experienced Linux user. Perhaps I'll understand more when I come back and load the OS.

I used the precompiled file.

Not a problem, please msg's when you get back. You can also email me at kalcan@xcgtech.com. Have a safe trip.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising project good luck and success!!

Agreed
Ivan-Rito

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

Hey  the team of this plan is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Xchange has recently spiked in value, have u noticed that? Im on bitfinex and kraken at the moment, trying to get involved in things but its hard to be this much dumb to pay 10 cents for it. Why is it listed? Shallow container without bottom for tears is on its way to ur place, be prudent and dont drop too much tears in it because the way u cry u can easily fill up receptacle without bottom.

soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

This coin will go well beyond a $1 once it’s auction piece is public and out of beta.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:26:57 AM

Xchange has recently spiked in value, have u noticed that? Im on bitfinex and kraken at the moment, trying to get involved in things but its hard to be this much dumb to pay 10 cents for it. Why is it listed? Shallow container without bottom for tears is on its way to ur place, be prudent and dont drop too much tears in it because the way u cry u can easily fill up receptacle without bottom.

Not sure what you are on about as I was just telling people about the poll on Twitter on what they would like to see. I don't cry over anything when it comes to crypto my friend, I know the risks involved as I have been in crypto since January 2015 so I have seen the ups and downs. I'm in for the long term anyway so I don't pay attention to what the price is doing right now. I believe this is a long term project and that is why I got into XCG.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:58:19 AM

Well said my man!
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

this project is so impressive by bringing the concept of exchange, of course, there will be a lot of support for this project and I also think that in this project it is very appropriate for long-term investment, hopefully, the success can be achieved by this project.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

this project is so impressive by bringing the concept of exchange, of course, there will be a lot of support for this project and I also think that in this project it is very appropriate for long-term investment, hopefully, the success can be achieved by this project.

Yes sir. A hybrid DEX auction style from within the QT wallet is quite impressive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: