Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In the next week or so for the auction release, what would you like see most:
Updated themes
Polished Buyxcg page
Escrow on a separate page
Receive coins as an option to hide and show

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xcg old thread  (Read 48601 times)
CarrieDu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.

Yes its all very well labelled, they did a great job with the front page, simple and clean. I like it.
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

One step notice is two steps unnoticed.

The core dev team is always active towards finding improvements in the wallet and the Blockchain. Wallet development comes with much more ease than a Blockchain development. Our goals include both these systems in new ideas and products

With Blockchain code we took our time in the pre-launch. We also gave the coin an improved wallet with added functionality. From ease to security. As we speak, we are doing more upgrades. Best part about this, new potential projects blossom.

This is US!

Exciting!
MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Greetings, all! Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this idea, for sure
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

Greetings, all! Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this idea, for sure

Well - they are going to try and prevent that with a patent!
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

Update:

In the coming wallet release:

Auction:
So now we have added away to buy and be apart of the auction in wallet. The area which you see Coin: XCG, BTC, RVN (3 coins atm for testing). You will be able to click it to show a list of auctions that are on going, which will populate under it. By clicking the auction #, it will open a function to place a bid and/or buyout the auction.

BuyXCG:
Now the buyxcg has been revamped, All you need to do is input the amount and select the approved CMC listed coin. Then you deposit the amount to the given address.
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

NOTE: in-dev wallet, soon to be beta
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

NOTE: in-dev wallet, soon to be beta

This is game changing for crypto.
Matthew Djspower

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Hello guys!
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

Look at this YouTube video, talks about XCG about 2 minutes in !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYD6H3DQGIE
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:16:51 PM

Hello guys!
I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!

Yeah good things come to those who wait!
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

The warning will disappear when u stop using debian. Its a common knowledge that debian is severely bugged and due to this cant get be deemed safe OS.

Please provide any evidence that this OS is unsafe. In linux systems, the source code is open. If data leakage is present in this OS, then it would most likely be known. Linux systems are more secure than windows systems, where the source code is closed.

What about some screenshot(s) of the error message.

Can you provide a screenshot or a stacktrace? Anything information that has value.

I have already left for another city and will stay there for a week. Unfortunately, I have not installed Debian on my laptop. This OS is installed on the computer at home. I will be back on September 10 and provide screenshots immediately  Smiley

What's your environment. What is the EXACT error message. Is there a kernel dump? Is there a stacktrace?

KDE. Sorry, but I can not answer the remaining questions now, since I am not an experienced Linux user. Perhaps I'll understand more when I come back and load the OS.

Did you compile it yourself? Did you use our pre-compiled binary?

I used the precompiled file.

Not a problem, please msg's when you get back. You can also email me at kalcan@xcgtech.com. Have a safe trip.

I have already returned from the trip, so I show the screenshots of my problem  Smiley

The application does not respond to requests after the appearance of this message, but the date and time are set correctly on my computer.

Next, a message appears on the system that the application is not responding, and it offers me a choice, complete it, or wait.

Sorry, but the messages are in russian. But if you use a google translator, then I think you will understand the meaning of the message.

Пpилoжeниe «xchange-qt» нe oтвeчaeт
Bы пoпытaлиcь зaкpыть oкнo «Xchange Core - Warning» пpилoжeния «xchange-qt» (кoд пpoцecca: 9516), нo этo пpилoжeниe нe oтвeчaeт.
Xoтитe зaвepшить этo пpилoжeниe?
Bнимaниe: Пpи этoм бyдyт зaкpыты вce oтнocящиecя к нeмy oкнa. Hecoxpaнённыe дaнныe мoгyт быть пoтepяны.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

The XCG dev team keep on delivering with the latest updates on the auctions feature. Once people start to understand and know what XCG has to offer, I think this will really start to take off big time. I'm yet to own a node but the plan is to own one within the next couple of months ready for 2019 which is when I think this will be a top project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
blockthrasher

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

Super excited to watch this project grow. The activity, innovation, and integrity of the development team are like a breath of fresh air. I can't wait to see what surprise feature get's released next.

This seems to be the XCG pattern, under-promise, and over-deliver, rather than the inverse. 

Keep up the great work guys. 
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

The warning will disappear when u stop using debian. Its a common knowledge that debian is severely bugged and due to this cant get be deemed safe OS.

Please provide any evidence that this OS is unsafe. In linux systems, the source code is open. If data leakage is present in this OS, then it would most likely be known. Linux systems are more secure than windows systems, where the source code is closed.

What about some screenshot(s) of the error message.

Can you provide a screenshot or a stacktrace? Anything information that has value.

I have already left for another city and will stay there for a week. Unfortunately, I have not installed Debian on my laptop. This OS is installed on the computer at home. I will be back on September 10 and provide screenshots immediately  Smiley

What's your environment. What is the EXACT error message. Is there a kernel dump? Is there a stacktrace?

KDE. Sorry, but I can not answer the remaining questions now, since I am not an experienced Linux user. Perhaps I'll understand more when I come back and load the OS.

Did you compile it yourself? Did you use our pre-compiled binary?

I used the precompiled file.

Not a problem, please msg's when you get back. You can also email me at kalcan@xcgtech.com. Have a safe trip.

I have already returned from the trip, so I show the screenshots of my problem  Smiley

The application does not respond to requests after the appearance of this message, but the date and time are set correctly on my computer.

Next, a message appears on the system that the application is not responding, and it offers me a choice, complete it, or wait.

Sorry, but the messages are in russian. But if you use a google translator, then I think you will understand the meaning of the message.

Пpилoжeниe «xchange-qt» нe oтвeчaeт
Bы пoпытaлиcь зaкpыть oкнo «Xchange Core - Warning» пpилoжeния «xchange-qt» (кoд пpoцecca: 9516), нo этo пpилoжeниe нe oтвeчaeт.
Xoтитe зaвepшить этo пpилoжeниe?
Bнимaниe: Пpи этoм бyдyт зaкpыты вce oтнocящиecя к нeмy oкнa. Hecoxpaнённыe дaнныe мoгyт быть пoтepяны.

Can you show me your date and time on the system and or check bios time too
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

update:
One step noticed is two steps unnoticed!
After a week of talks with Pearson Vision Limousine, a corporate service for GTA airport. I have gotten an agreement from the Vice President to have our coin accepted as one of the payment options. http://www.pearsonvision.com/
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Can you show me your date and time on the system and or check bios time too

The date and time in the system is configured in accordance with my time zone.

I also checked BIOS settings. The time difference was three hours. I changed the figure to my local time, but the problem unfortunately remains ...
KipM

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

Hi dev's.
I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this project is going to be wasn't
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Hi dev's.
I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this project is going to be wasn't

I'm sure they will get around to it when they have time!
Xchange.Kal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Hi dev's.

I'm sure they will get around to it when they have time!

Yes sir, auction first!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: