Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2870 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

I believe that in the future, cryptos have the potential to rule the world economy.
Decentralisation is a main feature of the coin due to which they are not bound to any rules and regulations of the government and makes the coins a good currency. It makes a direct contact between the economy and the people without any intermediaries.
However, volatility stops the coin from being mainstream as stability is highly important for a strong economy. But with the market capital that the coin has, I believe that the coin can overcome this hurdle in the upcoming years and be a mainstream currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be the main Currency of the Economy. Bitcoin is designed to be the currency on the internet only. However, Bitcoin will still have a big contribution to the World Economy. I'm sure that many Countries will accept Bitcoin and be legalized. Because it will improve the status of every Country's economy.

bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Its possible but it make take decades before it happen. Bitcoin may increase its value but it will have a hard time to get in the main market around the world. Maybe the whole cryptocurrency can be a good alternaternative for a fiat money but it will never be the main currency I think. Our government will always find ways to protect fiat money, but a least cryptocurrency will be accepted around the world in the future.

Yes this will happen in the future but I think not all country. Those third world country maybe its a bit difficult for them. But progressive country such as in Europe and america it can be done to them because they are already have system that can adopt easily in crypti  currency format.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
I think bitcoin contribute a lot of support to built a strong world economy. But sometimes its decentralised nature putting negative affect on different country economy. Bitcoin support many country economy by resolving the unemployment issues present in those countries. In many developing countries Bitcoin work as bank and help to grow their country economy. And it is accepted by many big multinational companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung etc. These thing contribute world economy in a positive way.
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

Its possible but it make take decades before it happen. Bitcoin may increase its value but it will have a hard time to get in the main market around the world. Maybe the whole cryptocurrency can be a good alternaternative for a fiat money but it will never be the main currency I think. Our government will always find ways to protect fiat money, but a least cryptocurrency will be accepted around the world in the future.

I agree with you because of its volatile price crypto currency will remain an alternative for fiat money, but who knows if the society accepts it and make it as permanent currency, it will be good actually, and Im sure that crypto currency is still developing its features that can be use in mere future, lets just wait for it to happen.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will not be able to become the main currency of the countries because there are a lot of people in other countries that does not have the capability of earn cryptocurrency so they might get a problem in in the future if bitcoins will be the only currency.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:33:30 AM

In my own opinion, if the economy of a country is being affected by cryptocurrency then government will obviously start to create their own regulations in order to avoid problems in the future.

Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

In my opinion BTC will not going to be the main cryptocurrency in the world economy since it is already understanble that btc doesn't have a stable price and its volatility is quite high that is not a good asset of being the main currency.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

if in the future the government regulates bitcoin, then the tax will be clear. at that time I predict bitcoin will really be a strong digital currency for online transactions because it will have legal protection.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

Bitcoin right now is severely undervalued. Because there's no real need yet for the switch. In the sense that when the QE hyperinflation starts showing in the downtrends of THEIR epic bubble, that's the time when they will be flocking like lemmings to get a tiny share of the pie. If you know BTC is worth 1 mill in 5 years, would you think 1,000 USD/BTC today is expensive?

Nobody recalls hyperinflation, go back to USA 30ies after the 1929 stock crash. Few believe there'll be another crash or crisis. We had the exact 10 years necessary to forget the past. Collective memory is a decade, that's universal.

You can dam up water and avoid gravity, but if there's a hole you can't mend, water will be seeking the path of least resistance towards earth.
Johnleroi25452

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

no they will probably just make one that they can control.
FalconB

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Of course not, it will be in our world as it is now bank cards. It's convenient, safe, useful, but fiat money will always
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Of course not, it will be in our world as it is now bank cards. It's convenient, safe, useful, but fiat money will always

Theres a big chances bitcoin will the main currency in economy because of the safety and easy to transact and we can trust to earn bitcoin because its safe to earn because of the private key many combination so its safe and its very helpful in economy because of the price of bitcoin is good.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

In the future it is not impossible that bitcoin and other crypto uanh eyes can be accepted by the government and society as a means of transaction, because we can see now even though the government does not advocate using butcoin but still many people are interested and use it either as a means of transaction or as an investment commodity ..
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

If just all people or just a majority will have bitcoin as an alternative mode of payment maybe we can experience a faster form of payment, because with many users the fees and the volatility can not be a big problem it is only getting a bit of a problem now because big player are taking advantage of manipulating the market to gain profit according to their plans.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

If to make as world currency must be relatively difficult because the view of government in a country is different so the bitcoin opportunity is still small and the time needed to make it happen relatively long.

repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

It's possible to make the bitcoin to be main currency of the world economy but after a decades because some country don't like but still managing to study and analyze it so they can finalize it. Hopefully for the new era.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be the main Currency of the Economy. Bitcoin is designed to be the currency on the internet only. However, Bitcoin will still have a big contribution to the World Economy. I'm sure that many Countries will accept Bitcoin and be legalized. Because it will improve the status of every Country's economy.

Bitcoin has no real communication with the economy of a country. Can we communicate with people living inside the country, so only people are communicated who is economy in some part.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

Not in the foreseeable future in my opinion. It's not that easy create a global currency as different countries have different ways of dealing with finances. Getting the countries to agree on a singular thing would be a feat in itself.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Bitcoin has no real communication with the economy of a country. Can we communicate with people living inside the country, so only people are communicated who is economy in some part.

I think too, it is very difficult to btc into a single currency around the world, because every country has a different point of view so very unlikely, but btc can be a project to invest all countries and can reap the benefits of BTC. so it can improve the economy of a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: