Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2870 times)
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

The drop in the market and the start of futures trading is not just a coincidence. I argue that digital money will never rise in price as fast as last year, due to the availability of futures contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remedios19

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

I think bitcoin is useful specially in an economy specially in developing countries.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

The drop in the market and the start of futures trading is not just a coincidence.
Of course it's not coincidence; institutions using CBOE & CME aren't stupid. They shorted the crap out of Bitcoin, which at that point was the only right thing to do.

I argue that digital money will never rise in price as fast as last year, due to the availability of futures contracts.
Bitcoin spot markets don't care about futures. I'm sure that eventually when the market becomes way more professional than it is right now futures will become an important part, but not now. In regular markets spot prices follow secondary markets because they have surpassed spot market volumes by orders of magnitudes. That's not the case with Bitcoin.

If you think it does already, then explain my why a combined $200 million in futures trading volume (where it's purely cash settled) can affect the spot market that at least generates $4 billion in trading volume every day?
reinielle26

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

I think it is impossible for now but I also believe that it will be in the future. Although crypto is the current trend there are lots of people who still doesnt want to adapt and also there are countries who have banned it.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.

I think it is impossible for now but I also believe that it will be in the future. Although crypto is the current trend there are lots of people who still doesnt want to adapt and also there are countries who have banned it.

Yeah, it's impossible for bitcoin to be a main currency of the world because of those countries who banned it and A-side from that many people still don't have any idea about bitcoin.
Altcoins enthusiast

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

The future of our economic through cryptocurrencies is very bright and we just need to wait for time to determine what bitcoin is going to be in future.  Cryptocurrencies technology is the best discovered of mankind and we have to really appreciate the founders.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

Bitcoin is future currency. So it will be help to people future growth. Economy is important of the country growth. So people will be growth. Country will be growth. Bitcoin is help to people future saving and growth. It any time to increase the  price. So don't loss the bitcoin. It future digital currency it any where  to use. Economy is part of the country. So people growth is important of the economy growth. So bitcoin is need for all country people for the growth. But some country people not improve the knowledge. So country people help to people improve knowledge. If improve people get more information form bitcoin and it connect the other country people. So it change the world.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

if it happens then we are the one step ahead, does not rule out that bitcoin can be used as the future of the economy, the path is still long to make it happen, but I am sure one day it must happen
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Although the government might be able to regulate bitcoin somehow to stabilize bitcoin prices even though I think it's very difficult to do. I'm sure bitcoin will not be the world's major economic currencies. Because bitcoin is not a physical currency, bitcoin is just a digital currency that is highly likely to be a high value digital asset.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

believes in a fully free-market economy in the production, distribution and operation of money to end the central bank's budget
The existence of Bitcoin is a force that forces all countries to better manage their economies
And the biggest thing about this is, it makes you enormous whosoever have majority of them. Later in world, there would be so huge war for bitcoin. And right now, as the critter for being super power in world comes over to economics. In future, it would be the contribution and distribution and hold of bitcoin. Any country with most of these factors, it would be super power.
If we look the economy China has the strongest economy in the world because of the exports. If we look to bitcoin mining they have the largest market of bitcoin mining. Why they mine bitcoin in such a huge capacity, because they know that the future if that of bitcoin and they want to hold maximum quantity of bitcoin. In the crypto economy they will also lead the world in the future.
China is not as strong as people believe its main occupation is exporting goods and it is known through history that the greatest empires and civilizations import goods instead, do you know why? Because the internal demand is so great that they cannot satisfy it by themselves, China will collapse as soon as the US collapses as well since the internal demand is not enough to keep the economy going.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

To become the main money takes a long time, because basically bitcoin is not stable in price. Fiat money has been created long ago so to replace it I think so difficult.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

We know that gig economy is growing now, we can see grab such business is growing. Cryptocurrency is appropriate for this because there will no cheating in the monet minting. Bitcoin should be the best choice for this.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

It woukd take a heck of alotnof time to actually see that. Bitcoin as a currency is very young and very unstable. For crypto currencies to take the place of fiat who is actually there since the dawn of time, it needs to strong and stable in a very long time. Maybe 10-20 more years as we see more people using it, we'll see specialized products and services payable in crypto currency.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:46:31 AM

The drop in the market and the start of futures trading is not just a coincidence. I argue that digital money will never rise in price as fast as last year, due to the availability of futures contracts.
No, this isn’t right. We believe in the thing that crypto market will just get up and show you all the feats of jumps that ever been made by some other source. Just wait, as more people are coming into this world so definitely this market can’t just jump to moon every other day or week. Things take time and it will be showing us so huge money shrimps just in coming few months. Wait and watch.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Streamlink

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

I think bitcoin is useful specially in an economy specially in developing countries.
We are screaming this for so long time but no one is hearing it. That’s why these developing countries aren’t making any policy to cater out this problem. Still, petty on their governments who aren’t seeing the future. They don’t know what is going to happen when economical war would be started and those having maximum participation in bitcoin would become the super power.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

If bitcoin as main currency that recognized by all country in the world, i think it hard. Every country have different regulation about their economic policy and its affecting on cryptocurrency regulation.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

If bitcoin as main currency that recognized by all country in the world, i think it hard. Every country have different regulation about their economic policy and its affecting on cryptocurrency regulation.

Economy is important and part of the country growth. People growth is country growth. So government will be help to people growth. But some country will be not help to people. That the reason some country economy will not growth. Nowadays bitcoin is help to people growth. It time to acct. So people complete the work on time. If country economy will be growth all country will be connect with the business process and business improvement. So bitcoin is help to people growth and it part of the people life. Coming future bitcoin will be charge the world digital ways.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

It is not like a time will come that it will not rise in price eventually but this year is not just the time. With or without suture contracts, the market could still have ended up exactly as it is.

After all, this is not the first time something like this will be happening. One thing is that the market is hugely manipulated and I am sure most people already know that, and in that case, we just have to be very careful how we are trading the market or investing as well. I agree that the futures could still have a lot to do or possibly skyrocket the dumps, but it is just what it is.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

I think as expected it would be more used on a wild scale purpose according to what you say but that does not mean it would be a substitute for some other currency. what's happening still happens, let's wait for the time to show us the probability.
it is possible that it will be used as the main currency in the future but no one can prove that or no one can be sure that it will happen.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

I think as expected it would be more used on a wild scale purpose according to what you say but that does not mean it would be a substitute for some other currency. what's happening still happens, let's wait for the time to show us the probability.
it is possible that it will be used as the main currency in the future but no one can prove that or no one can be sure that it will happen.

Its own probability is to be a substitute for paper money. It is one that can be a perfect innovation for the new technologies. We cannot predict the future, but we can see what will goin to be in the future. A lot of inventions and impossible innovation were built, and think twice again that bitcoin can be a virtual money and can substitute the main paper money

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: