Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Future of Economy!  (Read 2873 times)
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
So my question is can bitcoin be a main currency of world economy?

This is a very naive question and the answer is no. And the stability of the proice is also unrelated with what you are talking. And by the way, even the title should be rephrased, since you are eventually talking abount finance, not economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

I would like to see what will happen in a few years, and maybe even dozens of years Smiley Personally, I'm sure that the future is behind the crypto currency.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Bitcoin is still on its infant stage. The blockchain technology is still developing and is yet to reach its peak potential. People are still hesitating to adopt bitcoin and other crypto currency. On the other hand, the government hates bitcoin since they don't want us to have power over our own financial matters. So it might take some time before bitcoin becomes recognized as the global currency.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

I think as expected it would be more used on a wild scale purpose according to what you say but that does not mean it would be a substitute for some other currency. what's happening still happens, let's wait for the time to show us the probability.
it is possible that it will be used as the main currency in the future but no one can prove that or no one can be sure that it will happen.

Its own probability is to be a substitute for paper money. It is one that can be a perfect innovation for the new technologies. We cannot predict the future, but we can see what will goin to be in the future. A lot of inventions and impossible innovation were built, and think twice again that bitcoin can be a virtual money and can substitute the main paper money
The ability of Bitcoin to completely replace paper money, I am not sure but I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will be widely used and popular in the coming time. Many countries and large corporations around the world have accepted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as an efficient form of payment and online currency.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

First of all, Bitcoin was not meant to be like this as it is today,  it was only made just has a payment method which does not has to go through any government issues  I have to wait a lot of days and it keeps all the records in a blockchain.  In the near future Bitcoin or the other altcoins, I going to be completely decentralized and  I hope we are not going to see banks services attack.  If Bitcoin became the world's first digital currency to be treated as currency then I do not think that we are going to meet the paper currency or any physical currency anymore. I am in right now the most important thing we need is that all the shops and services start accepting Bitcoin.
kisscoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

I believe that bitcoin has all the chances to become a global cryptocurrency! Cryptocurrency is a new round in the currency world, and the dollar and the Euro have long outlived their usefulness! It's a matter of time when the whole world will move to cryptocurrencies.  Kiss
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

If to make in the world currency is most likely still difficult for bitcoin because the role of government is really important to keep the local currency maintained after the majority of people use bitcoin as a means of transaction.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Given the time and investors i believe Bitcoin and any crypto currency could be a major world currency. But if you're askibg if crypto currency will be the only currency then i highly doubt it. Fiat is well ingraned in our culture and behavior for generations. That kind of institution is very hard to eliminate totally.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Given the time and investors i believe Bitcoin and any crypto currency could be a major world currency. But if you're askibg if crypto currency will be the only currency then i highly doubt it. Fiat is well ingraned in our culture and behavior for generations. That kind of institution is very hard to eliminate totally.
right, fiat currency and government have a mutual relationship. with fiat money that has been coordinated by the bank, provide jobs for many people, so that when terminated, there will be economic turmoil
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Now we can see some countries are regulating bitcoin and some government don't like it.Otherwise Bitcoin hasn't a stable price.
Iit's just a matter of time, because all things new technology takes time and by that time, there will come a great revolution in this area. I believe.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Currently the technology market is the hottest market in the world. Technology is heavily applied to actual payments. So it will be attached to the economy in the future. This is the reason I believe this market will survive and thrive.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

it seems that bitcoin and the future of the economy is very dependent on the state of bitcoin technology to improve the world economy and bitcoin will be widely used for the future so you better buy bitcoin right now.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

Many countries regulate, but not all.  Because of this remains an incomprehensible situation.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Bitcoin has a very bright future because of different people who are investing on the market yearly and that is the reason why cryptocurrency will not fail even in the future as well as the economy.

juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

bitcoin and the economic future are likely to help each other as bitcoins have excellent technology that can help the economy get better. with bitcoin many people hoping to benefit in the future.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

In my own opinion, government today is starting to accept cryptocurrency as the  part of an economy and that is the reason why there are a lot of countries who are legalizing crypto in their area.

ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

very unlikely if bitcoin becomes world currency.
the prime vision of bitcoin is indeed the world's currency, but it has failed. currently bitcoin has a larger purpose than that.
bitcoin has now become a very valuable asset, and I am sure in the future bitcoin will be accepted globally.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Since we can not really foretell the actual future of both bitcoin and world economy, it is to hard to predict the role that bitcoin would play in the global economic development. Individually, we have a lot of success story of people around the world because of bitcoin, but, it is yet to prove its potential role in the entire international market and trading systems. As of now, we are hearing both positive and negative speculations about bitcoin. Time will tell which side of the story is real..For us, utilized the maximum potential of bitcoin and other available alternative coins.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Since we can not by any means foresee the genuine eventual fate of both bitcoin and world economy, it is to hard to anticipate the part that bitcoin would play in the worldwide financial advancement. Exclusively, we have a considerable measure of example of overcoming adversity of individuals around the globe in view of bitcoin, in any case, it is yet to demonstrate its potential part in the whole worldwide market and exchanging frameworks
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Bitcoin is one of the main digital currency in crypto market and it is maximum number of investors as compare to other crypto currencies.It is playing an important role in economy.But sometimes unstability  of bitcoin affects our economy.Generally it varies from country to country.Their are many countries which are considering bitcoin as legal because they know that bitcoin is playing an essential role in their economy but their are still many countries which are not declaring it legal because they feel that bitcoin will adversely affect the growth of their country.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: