Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:56:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300?  (Read 3047 times)
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:54:53 AM

possible due to the fact i think the rate will dropping until august, so i wager we can purchase in a lower charge in july and viable it's going to hit in $three hundred handiest, i hope that will show up. i'm so excited to buy many ethereum when the rate remains losing and promote it in december.
haruna69

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

of course it can, but at the time maybe btc around 4k lol
yeah  i hope could have more eth,
CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

And what you do not like the price of Ethereum. Most likely, below the current price levels Ethereum will not fall, so I advise you to hurry with the purchase.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

It can be dumped much lower than that, never underestimate what low liquidity and some selling can do to even the biggest coins
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

If the price of ethereum goes down it's better to buy it immediately, because if you keep waiting for the price down it will be wasting your time. Now the price of ethereum is on the rise, if you have bought ethereum you will get some profit. So do not wait too long, if the price falls better to immediately buy it and if the price goes down again to buy again. There is a possibility that the price of ethereum to be thrown to $ 3,000 but for now may not be because the price of ethereum is rising, maybe this will not happen. A good price to buy ethereum is when the price goes down, so do not waste the opportunity to buy ethereum even though it is very small.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Now it seem good time to buy Etherium since its price is dumped. But no one can know will it be dumped again in following days.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Now it seem good time to buy Etherium since its price is dumped. But no one can know will it be dumped again in following days.
uniquely the prices for the crypto currency to return to the indicators of 2017, and this despite the fact that even if it falls below today's level. Proceeding from this, the etherium will always be a profitable investment, because even its newcomers know about its potential.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:10:21 PM

I think $300 is not an extreme value for ethereum, but I don't think it will touch $300 in the following months. But unfortunately, its price depends on the price of bitcoin, and remember that, every value is possible for every coin in crypto Smiley
That is true but for me that price is still to low, for me etherum will be at the same level for some time and after that it will be slowly recovering into the 1k$.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

Ethereum is not going good now. $500 is been expected from it, but it is still a little bit far away from this target. I think it can reach $300, but this would be a very short term.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

You should buy ethereum now, because we have one of the best moment when this coins are so cheap. 400 dollars for one ethereum is very worth option which you should use because in near future when price will start growing you will get satisfact profit

You will not make a mistake if you buy Ethereum now. this is the coolest altcoin, probably, we can call it the leader of the tokens. In future, its price will be going up.
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

I think it will not happen because I believe Ethereum will remain a profitable token for a long time,
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

I think it will not happen because I believe Ethereum will remain a profitable token for a long time,
everything can happen, because ethereum is already at 400 $,
if the price of $ 300 is going to happen, if it rises to 500 $ then 700 $ is very easy
Fatblly510

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

I think we will go up from here, positivity is coming back into the market
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

ETH's lowest price this year is $ 400, I think you missed the chance to buy ETH at the lowest price this year. But you can buy ETH today because I find that the price of ETH is still low and at the end of the year the price of ETH will be $ 1000 as experts have predicted.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

the probability of increasing the cost to the specified limits is unlikely. the crypto currency market continues to fall, which will inevitably lead to panic in the market, and this is not a good time to start on the moon. of course time will show but in my opinion 2 is the maximum that is capable of Ethereum to the end of the year
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

the probability of increasing the cost to the specified limits is unlikely. the crypto currency market continues to fall, which will inevitably lead to panic in the market, and this is not a good time to start on the moon. of course time will show but in my opinion 2 is the maximum that is capable of Ethereum to the end of the year
The fact is that the more negative forecasts, the more panic in the market, and vice versa. The more we predict the positive for the etherium and other crypto currency, the users feel more confident. It is these manipulations that can lead to inappropriate behavior of coin holders.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

that would be our next stop on the way down to $100.

i have seen many experts warn about the ETH dump that will continue happening for a long time but people refuse to accept it. when price was $1000 they were saying it  will bounce back and reach $2000,.... but it went down and they have been  promising newbies the same bounce back until today every $100 that ETH loses and now we are $450 and still falling.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

The truth is that ethereum could be easily dumped to like 100 dollars if all the ico owners started dumping the eth that they have collected. It's a risky investment if you ask me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Basically, the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile and hard to predict it. Therefore, there will be a "surprises" due prices can rise and fall suddenly. So I think there's possibility Ethereum be dumped to $ 300.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

Basically, the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile and hard to predict it. Therefore, there will be a "surprises" due prices can rise and fall suddenly. So I think there's possibility Ethereum be dumped to $ 300.

If some negative news connected with this altcoin appears, its price can fall. Of course, for me, it will be a great loss as I am holding several Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: