Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Ethereum be dumped to $300?  (Read 3046 times)
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

If you are optimistic about Ethereum, then I think the price of Ethereum is very suitable for purchase now, and its price is only $300!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryx

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!
Now i think its a very good time to buy as ethereum is now 300USD and i will not go down than that i am sure....may be we will soon see it goes above 500USD jet again in may be a month or two....
The current market is hard to predict for us. Those who manipulated this market know how to make us suffer. One or two days down ETH price will drop when BTC starts to fall when it can not hold the 6000$ price range. Will go down 200$ in the near future before ETH can go up strongly again

I agree, the market is showing more and more manipulation, and I also believe BTC will dive once more and there'll be blood all around
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

I think that this year the air will still fall in price to $ 220. You can wait or buy a little more right now.
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Like you have seen already - yes, ETH could be dumped to 300usd and even lower. The current state of the market is just unfit for high or even stable crypto prices. We can actually see ETH go way lower than 265usd tbh. Just have to wait, see and hope.

Before making any price speculation, it‘s always good to try to understand why prices have dropped, in this case Ethereum. Apparently, some projects that collected hundreds of millions worth of Erhereum during ICOs got into cashflow problems and sold larke chunks of their collected Ether. Ivan on Tech discussed this recently and also presented tools where you can track how much Ethereum the projects sold.

Under the hood nothing has changed.
Etheteum only got temporarly cheaper.

CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

300$? No, it's not serious! I doubt very much that it will fall to this price. Of course it is worth buying, now is a good time to purchase various cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

This is a really remainder so you mean in June we were speculating if ethereum will fall to $300! This is surprised to me as currently we are praying for it to go above $300 and for more than two weeks now it find it difficult to grow over $300 and remain there.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

Already the price dumped below 300$ because most of the ICO's are dumping the price in the market because they don't want to develop the real product what they mentioned in the roadmap. It means there are many fake ICO's circulating and this makes the price to decrease in the market.
CrFinances

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

Theoretically, the Ethereum cryptocurrency may fall to 300 $. But this is unlikely. There are no prerequisites for this. And large investors are not interested in such a fall. So you should safely buy and wait for the growth rate. And he certainly will.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

dont buy anything unless bitcoin. altcoin is so fucking dump now. you will get lose
there is any possibilty to pump, but just little possibilities
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

Already the price dumped below 300$ because most of the ICO's are dumping the price in the market because they don't want to develop the real product what they mentioned in the roadmap. It means there are many fake ICO's circulating and this makes the price to decrease in the market.
The sharp decline in the market has caused large volumes of ETH in ICO projects to sell very strong, which has made the value of ETH decrease over time. But for me ETH is still the best altcoin with many practical applications being developed. I still choose ETH as my long-term coin holder.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

$ 300 is psychologically and borderline for miners. Underneath it will not last much longer.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

$ 300 is psychologically and borderline for miners. Underneath it will not last much longer.
This has been an understanding, but the reality has taken the price as low around $260. With such a price fall miners won't be profiting at all, till date even after the price fall to such a low value it is termed to be grow high and become the cryptocurrency of the year.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

even ethereum can be dumped below $300, now is the right time for us to but or add more portofolio in ethereum, since the bear market are still going and hope the price will recover in the end of 2018. ethereum has a big potential to grow, hold it for long term investment so you will not get interrupted by any of negative news related to cryptocurrency, you still can earn profit without a doubt.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

even ethereum can be dumped below $300, now is the right time for us to but or add more portofolio in ethereum, since the bear market are still going and hope the price will recover in the end of 2018. ethereum has a big potential to grow, hold it for long term investment so you will not get interrupted by any of negative news related to cryptocurrency, you still can earn profit without a doubt.
The core of ethereum developer still prepare the next update and we must try to look at the long-term roadmap of ethereum. It will be moving to the POS and there will be the next halving and di guess that ether will determine its hardcap supply in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

The fact is that ETH's exchange rate has been dumped at $ 300, and the peak is down to $ 250, and this is the lowest level of ETH in 2018. So you should not invest in ETH in the year. 2018 because it is not possible to predict whether the ETH will recover or continue to decline in late 2018.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 01:22:17 AM by imperatorbounty7

etherium like all other currencies are at the bottom, I hope that soon the etherium will return to the position of 500 dollars and will conquer new peaks
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

I think that 300$ will not fall as at the moment it is not worth it, and growing strongly, which helps her to stay in ranking on top.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

I am going to buy Ethereum but i don't know when its price will be good to buy. I need your advices, thanks!

At present ethereum prices are already under $ 300 and there are no signs to grow again, now is a good enough time to buy ethereum at a fairly low price so that you will be able to get a large amount of capital you have. ethereum's growth is not in doubt for long-term investment and I am optimistic that by the end of the year there will be significant growth in the coin.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Even though this post is from June your question already answered . It already reached even lower than $300 . We all know that market is really red and bitcoin crashed but ethereum suffered  so much which leads its price to dump .
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

I don't think ethereum will have to be at that price this month, because the bouncy situations cannot be overthrown. We should think profit at all times, but dumping isn't a good thing to do but rather holding is much better in order to gain returns of our investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: