Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1150 times)
JoonasR (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

I highly recommend you friends before creating a new topic, look if there's such a topic already on the forum.  I'm just going to duplicate my post with a link to another branch where we discussed this issue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3661707.msg40162258#msg40162258
There are a lot of features in bounty companies.
1) the quality of the product that comes out on the ICO
2) the Number of participants in the bounty of the company
3) the Quality and number of subscribers in your accounts in social networks (FB. TW. Instagram, etc.)
4) What is your rank on the forum
5) Which platform do you use

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

a little extra, you can see manjer campaigns that manage, find professionals, and do not have red marks
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Hey there,

Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Hey there,

Like you all of the criteria listed! You can check what projects this team took part in! The Manager who leads this ICO bounty! To see what projects previously led Manager!
hapiz1000

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

How i can know the bounty is very good ?
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

This is for bounty hunter? What is "this". I can see anything helpful in this thread Smiley. I can ensure that this thread will stand at the first place of thread should be deleted list in this Altcoin board Grin. Beside, stop creating any thread like this in the future Grin

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

It is also really hard to analyze whitepapers especially if you are there to detect things like a scam. Even experts can't really specify what makes a project good since every project is different. I think you should focus on good bounty managers or asking for experts.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

It is also really hard to analyze whitepapers especially if you are there to detect things like a scam. Even experts can't really specify what makes a project good since every project is different. I think you should focus on good bounty managers or asking for experts.
I think not all ico projects are scam. they must join under the leadership of bounty managers. so they can follow the development of ico project. if they do not follow under the leadership of bounty managers. then the project will not run perfectly.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Hey there,

Not a bounty hunter but do know some of the things (those are actually common sense). Just checking the team, roadmap or the whitepaper won't be enough. You will need to analyse those. A new team does not mean that they will fail. They might have potential too. So give them a  chance. Also you need to check if they are able to provide "valid" unique features. Just a rip off from another project will likely fail. And don't forget about "all talk". You need to make sure that they will be able to provide what they promised. I mean make sure what they are proposing is actually achievable. Most of the ICO fail to deliver even a demo working project!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Hey there,

Not a bounty hunter but do know some of the things (those are actually common sense). Just checking the team, roadmap or the whitepaper won't be enough. You will need to analyse those. A new team does not mean that they will fail. They might have potential too. So give them a  chance. Also you need to check if they are able to provide "valid" unique features. Just a rip off from another project will likely fail. And don't forget about "all talk". You need to make sure that they will be able to provide what they promised. I mean make sure what they are proposing is actually achievable. Most of the ICO fail to deliver even a demo working project!
Even just on common sense you would really able to point out what even a bounty or investors do since they are just both the same. Seeking out to be profitable or earning money. Unrealistic roadmaps usually projects do really failed up 101% and same as you said even for those who had working product doesnt even guarantee that they would give out dividends into its investors. This is the risk,theres no assurance everywhere thats why as an investor be wise enough to sell out as long you already make profits.

21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

bountyplatform.io this website is one stop working platform for bounty hunters they can select the campaign and work there on words
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

An additional factor is the availability of a specific product. as a rule, projects are more successful if they already have a product. Now investors do not need promises, people want to invest in something existing.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Hey there,

In addition to these port folio of team members and response of community to their project. All these things make overall ranking of a certain bounty. Expert reviews and investment also play an important factor for the selection. If you know except these do let me know as well..
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Hey there,

Hi Friends,
I suggest you to visit this address, you will be able to find the difference between good bounty, best, bad, bounty with moderate chance, bounty to stay away from, and bounty to Avoid !!!!
Find there now, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361004.msg38955921#msg38955921
Good Luck .
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

Hey there,

Of course there is another criterias. For example, I look how many participants of our forum with high rank participate in the project. If there are many of them, then I too participate, because they are much more experienced than me. If the project involves only members and jr.members, I treat the project with suspicion.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

How i can know the bounty is very good ?

You will never know the bounty are good unless it has end its Ico. Better to research all the information of a project that you use to joined in.  Goodluck bro!
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

In addition to all this, I read the reviews about the project.It is also very important for me that my friends recommend.My advice-find good theme groups that are associated with the announcements of bounty and from there take the information and look for friends there))And you will be all right.  Wink
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

The easiest way to verify a bounty company is to see who is involved in the signature. If there are several heroes or legendary, it means they are not just sitting there. The second point when choosing a course is the number of participants in the bounty. If more than 1000 people, you can not start, you will get very little money. BUT in such moments, not everyone can pass KYC
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: