Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1150 times)
JoonasR (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

Agree with that. Good manager might have previous experience with bounty campaign, but often are just paid to run the campaign. In the end of the day, campaign manager doesn't manage the whole ICO, only a part of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BillJackBlow

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

If you ask, what's the good Bounty ??
Bounty hunters need to choose a very good Bounty for our time spent in our campaign, that we can not waste time.  Thanks.
the right advice for all questions, a good bounty is that they pay for the work done by bounty hunters
do not waste your work time with small payment  Grin Grin
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

Find out if the project has a successful product or not because it is an additional value if the project is of course reliable.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:12:53 AM

I always consider the percentage of allocation. Right now, I'm participating a bounty that gives 4% of the total tokens sold and then 40% for the signature campaign participants. You will work for them for half a month so always know what is your worth.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

I choose bounty-companies already from sources where companies add after checking. I also select for bounty-budget, but not always. There are managers for whom I always follow
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:01:56 PM by www.www

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
It seems to me that it is worth listening to the opinion of the community.
Good projects are always on hearing and can be considered by you.
One of them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.0
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.

Not always. Manager is jus worker too like us. They spend their time to manage our stake and token after finish the ico project.
Good manager is not about successfully project since i ever found many ico with great manager but not even get soft cap. Manager does not mean anything.

Bounty Manager is not responsible if any particular ICO is not reached the soft cap or hard cap because he is just like us to perform the tasks. For managing, they will be getting higher amount compared to us, it doesn't mean they belong to the same company. At a time, they will handling many projects it doesn't mean he belongs to all those companies.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Hey there,

Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.

Not always. Manager is jus worker too like us. They spend their time to manage our stake and token after finish the ico project.
Good manager is not about successfully project since i ever found many ico with great manager but not even get soft cap. Manager does not mean anything.
Yes, but it would be better to join on campaign which managed by reputable managers. Will you join on manager who has red trust on their account instead of green trust?
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

You should check the project on some ico review website like: icobench, icodrops,...
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I prefer to participate in trusted bounty manager campaigns and also I consider that the project is applicable in real life.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

In addition to the above, I also consider it necessary to analyze how the technology of this project will be in demand in the near future, so as not to wait for profit for years. Still you need to look at softcap and hardcap, because some projects want to collect too much money.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Hey there,

For the first, make sure the project is real of project like a make sense or not. Sometime a thoseshit project given an explain "Over, totaly no make sense". You can judge by "How the tokens works". After that, you can go with team, advisor and read fully specifit by whitepaper. if everything is good and have potential be future, choose it.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

First criterion is team, good team=80% that bounty not scam and will be completed. Second criterion is money for bounty, how many percents allocated for signatures campaign. If it looks good, I will join.
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Today it is one of the best companies! Serious prospects now give colossal demand! More information on the site. https://all-stocks.net
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

First criterion is team, good team=80% that bounty not scam and will be completed. Second criterion is money for bounty, how many percents allocated for signatures campaign. If it looks good, I will join.
Team is a important role in bounty but anytime they left the role we must read the white paper and road map of the project.
But mainly we must find the best manager in bounty then only we will find the good platform. I think this suggestion is useful to many participants.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

I prefer to participate in trusted bounty manager campaigns and also I consider that the project is applicable in real life.

This is what I look at the project when I going to invest on them. I see the manager really care about the reputation so mostly they will not allow their reputation get spoiled in the market mate. I want to invest on the ICO project I use to see with the same caring in the manager's view bro.

Today I saw the yahoo62278 dropped one of the signature campaign due to scam reporting on this forum. This shows the managers view on the project. If they found any one scamming here they are not accepting that to happen.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

How i can know the bounty is very good ?

You will never know the bounty are good unless it has end its Ico. Better to research all the information of a project that you use to joined in.  Goodluck bro!
I agree with you that before the end of the ico, every project boasted of a project with great potential and bright future. However, these projects have died very quickly. Some projects and even ico have died without ending, but always Someone can find real projects and participate in their bounty. This requires experience. When you have participated in 5-6 bounties, you will gradually have the vision to identify which are good projects.

ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

Hey there,

am like bounties from Amazix team.
all project are good.
but sometimes there are Scam, repux as example

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Hey there,

Yes I do all of this for sure. Also be sure to ask questions on their Telegram channel and see how receptive they are. Some have thousands of people but zero chat, which is not a good sign.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

The common rules for it are like 1) background of the team, 2) social pages of the team, 3) experience time of the team, 4) site appeal, 5) beta version of the working product

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: