Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1152 times)
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

If only reading white paper, roadmap and related feature can help, it can be seen that almost altcoins here are all potential. So I can say it depends on your luck, and the bounty hunters just take time to do the bounty and airdrop missions as many as they can.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

It is also really hard to analyze whitepapers especially if you are there to detect things like a scam. Even experts can't really specify what makes a project good since every project is different. I think you should focus on good bounty managers or asking for experts.
True mate. Scammers learned how to write WP and hire technical writers to compose them. Especially when the project claims to be unique having a lot of terms hard to understand and making the document complex. Recent scam project WP I've studied contained great amount of misspellings and too ambitious ideas.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:13:30 AM by maucial

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

To choose good bounties to get involved in, you have to look at the project and see if:

1. it fits your needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

Sometimes I check their documentation. just look at photos that exist in existing social media groups, such as Facebook and twitter. Sometimes when they publish photo activities such as workplaces or seminars, it will be very helpful in selecting which ICO is scam and which are not.
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

The criteria I want is the allocation of great rewards and easy work, that is the gift I most wish for, I always consider these two things before participating in a bounty
borg9000

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

I highly recommend you friends before creating a new topic, look if there's such a topic already on the forum.  I'm just going to duplicate my post with a link to another branch where we discussed this issue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3661707.msg40162258#msg40162258
There are a lot of features in bounty companies.
1) the quality of the product that comes out on the ICO
2) the Number of participants in the bounty of the company
3) the Quality and number of subscribers in your accounts in social networks (FB. TW. Instagram, etc.)
4) What is your rank on the forum
5) Which platform do you use

Thank you for that link and your 5 criteria. I will read through the other thread to get a better idea on when to pay more attention.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

Well to me, I have some managers I trust their integrity that I work for... So u can try and access some list of them on the forum here. In my opinion though

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Hey there,

Hmm, for me, Firstly, i always check social media of the project, like "the date of create homepage", "the page show the team when working or not". It will give trust for me to support the project Smiley  
Secondly, check ANN Thread, learn more and read the discuss about the project, summarizes all comments or feedback.
Thirdly, check more information the member of team, you can find it on the website and usually the website will provide you direct link into their social media, like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, telegram. etc. It will give you a picture, the team is real or fake Wink In some case i try to send direct message to member of the team and ask some question hehe  Grin

thanh4191

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Find a campaign that is using erc20. Since we are beginner.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

The first thing I see is the number of bounty participants and bounty allocations. if many participants I will retreat from the bounty and look for a better bounty.
gghh111111

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

The most common Bounty tasks:

Signature Campaign: You have to insert a code signature that in your bitcointalk profile. The number of stakes depends on your ranking.
Facebook and Twitter: You will get stakes if you post, repost or retweet from the official account of the project.
A blog post or video: If you are a big media influencer, you can create content for the project.
Translation Campaign: If you have language translation skills then you can professionally translate content for the projects. This is usually one of the highest paid tasks.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

I usually prefer the bounty project which has a fair amount of allocation and chooses a good team can work just as well for the sake of the success of a project
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

a nice bounty is when time sales had already reached its target of ico and there's definitely going to be the bounty project success and goes well
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

for the material to consider the best ico I choose the best manager ,, because seeing the project in the previous hold many successful, so there is a possibility next will also be successful.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

I have participated in many ICOs that have not payed nothing to the bounty users. So in my opinion a good ICO is led by a credible team which has high chances of paying you. This detail you have to figure it out by yourself.
If their bounty is led by a professional team, the chances to be payed increase. But even though, there have been cases where people did not get payed even though the bounty team was a professional one that led the project. That was only because the team of the project didn't want to pay anymore.

Now I am participating in a bounty campaign for this project named #Blocnation which is still in dICO. The team is great, they have a working product with real use case: bracelets that help you pay instantly at music events (or private events) for your drink (and many other). Cheers!

Check their website here: https://blocnation.io/

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Personally, I search for projects with some degree of hype, then i tear their whitepaper apart, it is only after this 1/2 days of research that I will bother writing an article about the project.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
dhydra

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

In addition to that I look how much is the allocation of the bounty campaign and what is the ico price. Then I will go to the rating website and what are the rated which gives that project. if I satisfied those things then I start my tasks .

BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

I choose bounty-companies already from sources where companies add after checking. I also select for bounty-budget, but not always. There are managers for whom I always follow
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Yes, it seems that these are the criteria for bounty hunters to find a worthy campaign to join. In addition, it includes ideas, sales schedule and future plans. Finally, bounty hunters need some extra luck to find success after bonuses

marinakofoleva

Activity: 336