Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1151 times)
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Try finding FORKed Coins/tokens. Sometimes they're the one with most value. And Also always check team elligibility and project roadmaps.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

I always see who bounty the manager and reward their bounty campaign,
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
I try to participate in the bounty, which is on https://icodrops.com/. So I'm sure that it's more likely that the bounty will be successful. Although I do not guarantee this.

doannguyen039
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

SECURYPTO - ENCRYPTED DATA TRANSFER & STORAGE

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

In my opinion, you should work with a team that will assist you in finding bounty and how to fully implement the bounty.

mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
I try to participate in the bounty, which is on https://icodrops.com/. So I'm sure that it's more likely that the bounty will be successful. Although I do not guarantee this.

ICODrops it's a great team, just so they do not get to projects, the probability of a skam is significantly reduced

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

of course the number of prizes to be earned. because it is mandatory we know before following a bounty project. if the promised gift is too big and unreasonable then you better not follow it.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

which I value: Bounty Manager, how token allocation of the bounty program, reading whitepapernya, reading ANN Thread maybe that's all I do
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

In the past, I looked at how much the project has collected, but now I understand that there are also projects that have not gathered much, may be more serious and better than those who collected a lot.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

yes you are right should all participants of bounty campaign should be able to see ico that they will promote because bounty hunter also responsible with the investors to be able to provide correct information by looking at the team whitepapper and the concept they want to build.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

Many of the projects in the last couple of months are a scam. Yo should check their whitepaper, you should also read their website to see are they any dates for particular ICO, were there maybe pre ICO, and what is the number of coins they sold in that period. Then you check the bounty manager, I myself never work for Irfan because he never paid me and because he has at least 30 campaigns that I know are scams and I didn't get paid. There are managers which you will love, and you will in time learn which one to avoid Wink When you are working and texting to the managers you will see from the answers you get how are they, do they keep telegram active, do they respond to your messages on btc talk or telegram. I am very cautious now before I start to work for some campaign. I don't work for those campaigns who are hiding the spreadsheet. I am also checking the spreadsheet are they available and are the managers keeping it in good update conditions. You can see also are there many people rejected especially before you are writing a blog for some campaign. Read carefully all the rules before you even start to work for them. Good luck Smiley

Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

It's gotten hard to pick the right bounty campaign. It was easy back in january, when everything boomed. Now that so many ICOs are either scam or are not reaching their softcap due to a weak project idea, I'm quite picky with my bounty campaigns. I usually join AmaZix bounty campaigns, since they value good projects and have quite good rewards if you put effort in what you are doing. Other than that Krypital bounty campaigns are also quite interesting.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

Nothing much aside all these things you have successfully listed. At times, I check reviews on various platforms issuing out ICO reviews but most importantly is the whitepaper and the website. I do not joke with these two at all.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

We still need to know whether it is relevant and whether the project will work. A very important point which Manager manages the project. Good managers often have good projects.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

Hey there,

I usually keep an eye on the bounty managers, which I know on the forum. Either before participated in their companies, or friends recommend. I do not have a clear algorithm by which I choose the company. Of course you need to read the road map and white paper, but sometimes they will not save you from fraud.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sifonE

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Hey there,

most at times all this maybe required but they don't really matter, i have once participated on a project that has all this qualification but yet the project are still scam project. in this non knows the project that will keep you earning.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

if you have more times to do your own analyze, you can see many factors
  • the manager
  • the ico (team,product,roadmap,etc)
  • the bounty alocation
  • the duration of campaign

but for me, I just see the manager or following what my friend's opinion, because sometimes I am lazy to do me own analyze

mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

Being the bounty hunter there are few things that matters and these are common sense. Simply checking the group, guide or the whitepaper won't be sufficient. You should break down those. Another group does not imply that they will fall flat. They may have potential as well. So give them a shot. Additionally you have to check on the off chance that they can give "legitimate" one of a kind highlights. Only a sham from another venture will probably fall flat. Also, keep in mind about "all discussion".
You have to ensure that they will have the capacity to give what they guaranteed. I mean ensure what they are proposing is really achievable. A large portion of the ICO neglect to convey even a demo working undertaking!
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

In any case, it is necessary to take the quantity, the cruel statistics say that only a small % of successful ICO. Because only experience helps.
After a while you know the managers, advisors, and even talented teams.
And luck Cool
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:51:15 PM

Hey there,

The most important criterias for me:
1) Bounty manager
2) Website view
3) Idea
4) Bounty pool
5) The number of participants
and so on
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Hey there,

In addition to these port folio of team members and response of community to their project. All these things make overall ranking of a certain bounty. Expert reviews and investment also play an important factor for the selection. If you know except these do let me know as well..

I would prefer looking dor a bounty campaign that is managed by a reputable managers. And also an ICO tjat only last dor 2-3months. Those ICO that last more than that usually are scam projects. Yes, roadmap, whitepaper are also good basis in choosing an ICO but lately there are many fake ICO tjat have good toadmaps, whitepaper but atill end up scam because they are good in making fake roadmaps and whitepaper too. Better choose the reputable manager to avoid being scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: