Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTERS,This is for you  (Read 1151 times)
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

I generally read and listen some of ICO review sites, attempt to discover Icos with new thought, idea or better approach for taking care of issues, and after that I pick ico which have enormous abundance bounty plan.
I often spend a lot of time researching and analyzing the potential of the ICO project, and the website review is just where I refer last. Investment in ICO is still a very potential investment channel that investors can consider to get more profit from their investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Clear strategy and strong community development. and is highly appreciated. That is my criteria when choosing projects
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

I usually only participate in signature campaigns, so I usually choose high-value projects for community-based signature campaigns.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

What you say is probably the most essential thing to choose to join the project, left waiting for luck only.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

Hey there,

Wondering which criterias do you follow to pick a bounty where to participate?
Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?
Yes you my still also look into more points like the ICO ratings by the most common review sites and the manager who is managing that bounty because the reputed manager will pick only the best project so it is worth to have that tokens.And also check the history of the project team to identify the legitimacy of the project.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Usually I choose bounty campaigns by many criteries. Of course first of all it's necessary to pay attention to availability of white paper, normally working website, duration of the bounty campaign, what soft and hardcap. Too big amount is not good.
At first attentively I read the first post of a bounty. I, as a rule, take part in the companies on social networks, like Twitter, Facebook, telegramm. Signature company is absolutely another conversation. I study rules of participation in the companies and if rules not too difficult, then I participate. Usually it's no more than 5 posts/reposts. Also it's desirable with reports at the end of the week, not on the middle. Also I try not to participate in too long bounty. That's can be scam. Well existence MVP is also desirable.
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

Hey there,

Definitely should check the team, roadmap, whitepaper, but is there something specific that you consider before participating?

The idea of the project is important for me! Even with a strong team, but with a bad idea, it is unlikely that something is realized! The team and feedback are also very important for me!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

Hey there,

The bounty manager for that project, its reflect for that project to those who manage, like Legendary with +trust or Sr. Member you can consider that this project has big potential to be success when the bounty manager are trusted.
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

Hey there,

You can check also their review or rating in every review site for ICO like ICObench, ICOmarks etc. and this help also if you find  good bounties.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Hey there,

You can check also their review or rating in every review site for ICO like ICObench, ICOmarks etc. and this help also if you find  good bounties.
already many times said that it is better not to look at ratings, they are often bought by the project team (on this forum there are announcements about selling reviews on ICOBench)
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

It is like to find that this gift is good and how it works because of bounty bounty hunter that offers great rewards and ability that is also not so complicated.
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

After checking more infomation about number of subscribers in your accounts in FB. TW...I look through website and pick bounty to join.
koja1991

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

I`ll check twitter,facebook,reddit as I to join bounties and I selection  Bounty manager, allocation pay for bounty
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

Hey there,

The most important criterias for me:
1) Bounty manager
2) Website view
3) Idea
4) Bounty pool
5) The number of participants
and so on

Not only these we have to consider many other things in order to be eligible whether the ICO will be successful or not. Whether the team has sufficient knowledge about the blockchain because most of the companies who have very good experience will always visit the blockchain to explore their knowledge of the community.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

You have listed everything that should be checked before participating (team, white paper, roadmap), and I need to add that you also need to observe the Bounty Manager!

dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

I generally read and listen some of ICO review sites, attempt to discover Icos with a new thought, idea or better approach for taking care of issues, and after that, I pick ico which have enormous abundance bounty plan.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

Hey there,

Manager. If you join under reputable bounty/campaign managers, the project will likely ended succesfull although it's not always 100% true.
Funds during ICO. Some people joined on ICOs which have raised huge amount to make sure they will get paid when ICO done.

Some times it is impossible to find thr good bounty which is being promoted by the good managers. So it is always good to research about the company by ourselves by following all their channels in this way, we can easily progress about them.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

Hey there,

The most important criterias for me:
1) Bounty manager
2) Website view
3) Idea
4) Bounty pool
5) The number of participants
and so on

You are right these things are some of the criteria to accept before joining any bounty because we have seen many bounty managers are not bothering about bounty whether they are successful or not. So we have to check ourselves before working for any bounty.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Hey there,

Yes, we need to read the whitepaper of one project if you want to join those project but you need to specify in what part of white paper that we need to read to determine weather project is good or not?

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

Hey there,

Yes, we need to read the whitepaper of one project if you want to join those project but you need to specify in what part of white paper that we need to read to determine weather project is good or not?

all of that is important to participate in the bounty campaign, in reading in detail from the web, team, and whitpaper and so on. sometimes projects that look good aren't necessarily successful and there are concepts that look less convincing sometimes successful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: