Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARQMA] ArQmA RandomARQ coin  (Read 26982 times)
schriss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

dude didnt you dev another premine coin like a month ago? 

edit:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3394028 

This.
How many coins do they launch every week? Smiley
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

does this coin have any real life purpose except transactions?

In description it says "mobile payments, banking systems" etc.

There is bunch of coins working with mobile payments. Take GRAFT for example, they are at least a year ahead of you (probably even more since you are sponsoring everything out of your pocket).

Banks will NEVER accept decentralized security coin. How could you possibly even write something like that?

So, why is this coin REALLY different from anything else?
bisti

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

wtf lol
dobbel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:52 PM

Good Luck
janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

wtf lol

haha thank you, made it easy to not do any further research Roll Eyes
larzul

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Thanks for saving my mining time!
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

15% premine? Seriously?
And how about INTU?

Dev is very greedy with instant money.
Wtf with this.

And altex always listing new born CN coins
Please altex. STOP IT
mach123coin

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:44:13 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 09:56:57 PM by mach123coin

edit:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3394028  

This.

Both ArqTras(security and design) and Michal M@lbit(made the wallet gui) WERE developers for the old INTU coin, but were NOT the owners of the coin project and their direction. The owner wouldn't listen to security concerns and design. The owner drove the thing into the ground.  Intucoin is an ASIC mined plain cryptonight algo without v7, that was mined and dumped by those Baikal and Bitmain boxes out there.  The design was set by the owner before the release of those ASICs.

ArqTras and M@lbit obviously had all the templates, tools, and design worked on for their own coin in the works. I spoke with them off and on for the past few months on telegram about what they had going on. 

Since the code is open sourced and can be re-used, in theory you could make a new coin in a week of just copy pasta and compile without knowing what you are doing truly. This is why there are 1500+ coins out there right now, and most will fail when they don't put a real product or unique design that separates them from the rest of the pack.  Look what happened to ETN, ETNX, and the attacks on Haven, LOKI and possibly ETN. ETN is still scrambling to put in a few fixes by other devs to prevent 51% arbitrage nicehash attacks that might happen.

Arqma was redesigned to thwart those problems. Ask the devs for technical step they are taking specifically to halt, mitigate, and prevent those issues. So far, you can't nicehash the coin because nicehash doesn't do this algorithm variant.  I've seen the screenshots of prevention of certain kinds of attacks.

bisti

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

This.

Both ArqTras(security and design) and Michal M@lbit(made the wallet gui) WERE developers for the old INTU coin, but were NOT the owners of the coin project and their direction. The owner wouldn't listen to security concerns and design. The owner drove the thing into the ground.  Intucoin is an ASIC mined plain cryptonight algo without v7, that was mined and dumped by those Baikal and Bitmain boxes out there.  The design was set by the owner before the release of those ASICs.

Sure lol.

Thank God this project is so much more like "we really like crypto" and "this decentralized super dooper privacy coin will be adopted in the banks" lol.

See you next month with new shitcoin.
mach123coin

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

This.

Both ArqTras(security and design) and Michal M@lbit(made the wallet gui) WERE developers for the old INTU coin, but were NOT the owners of the coin project and their direction. The owner wouldn't listen to security concerns and design. The owner drove the thing into the ground.  Intucoin is an ASIC mined plain cryptonight algo without v7, that was mined and dumped by those Baikal and Bitmain boxes out there.  The design was set by the owner before the release of those ASICs.

Sure lol.

Thank God this project is so much more like "we really like crypto" and "this decentralized super dooper privacy coin will be adopted in the banks" lol.

Since the code is open sourced and can be re-used, in theory you could make a new coin in a week of just copy pasta and compile without knowing what you are doing truly. This is why there are 1500+ coins out there right now, and most will fail when they don't put a real product or unique design that separates them from the rest of the pack.  Look what happened to ETN, ETNX, and the attacks on Haven, LOKI and possibly ETN. ETN is still scrambling to put in a few fixes by other devs to prevent 51% arbitrage nicehash attacks that might happen.

Arqma was redesigned to thwart those problems. Ask the devs for technical steps they are taking specifically to halt, mitigate, and prevent those issues. So far, you can't nicehash the coin because nicehash doesn't do this algorithm variant.  I've seen the screenshots of prevention of certain kinds of attacks.

bisti

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

edit:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3394028  

This.

Both ArqTras(security and design) and Michal M@lbit(made the wallet gui) WERE developers for the old INTU coin, but were NOT the owners of the coin project and their direction. The owner wouldn't listen to security concerns and design. The owner drove the thing into the ground.  Intucoin is an ASIC mined plain cryptonight algo without v7, that was mined and dumped by those Baikal and Bitmain boxes out there.  The design was set by the owner before the release of those ASICs.

Sure lol.

Since the code is open sourced and can be re-used, in theory you could make a new coin in a week of just copy pasta and compile without knowing what you are doing truly. This is why there are 1500+ coins out there right now, and most will fail when they don't put a real product or unique design that separates them from the rest of the pack.  Look what happened to ETN, ETNX, and the attacks on Haven, LOKI and possibly ETN. ETN is still scrambling to put in a few fixes by other devs to prevent 51% arbitrage nicehash attacks that might happen.

Arqma was redesigned to thwart those problems. Ask the devs for technical steps they are taking specifically to halt, mitigate, and prevent those issues. So far, you can't nicehash the coin because nicehash doesn't do this algorithm variant.  I've seen the screenshots of prevention of certain kinds of attacks.

Dude please cut the cr*p

Where is whitepaper? Where is roadmap?

Did you see roadmap on their website? It is freaking ridicilous, like a schoolgirl wrote it on her lunch break.

You got busted.
ArqTras (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:20:44 AM

You do not like this project ok, take care of others. Our team tries with all their might. You judge me for helping someone in the start and his project was not as good as expected. It is not my fault that the intu owner made such and no other decisions. ArQmA is a unique project and You will soon find out about it. If You do not like it, just let it go and find a better one. You'd better support us and not criticize us.
Sincerely
ArqTras
ArQmA

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:49 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 03:36:25 PM by ArQmA

ArQmA is just a scam.

Team:

2- M@LBIT: He's just a unsuccessful Graft pool owner. (https://www.graft.pw)

1- ArqTras: A freelancer nodejs-pool developer. He's helping to others nodejs-pool owners for 50-100$. Actually, he does not know much. Also he stole all Graft in the pool wallet and broke the server of graftpool.net. All Graft community knows that. He's a thief.

3- AEON_KING: "The person becomes friends with those who look like him." Chinese proverb

In addition, they recently released INTU coin.

They released a new coin every month.

Good luck if you still want to mining arqma.

If you are wondering who i'm? please check to my nickname and date of registration to bitcointalk.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

There is a 15% guy that are working on journey of vacation.
That way the coins should be able to gain.
Perhaps it will be a little late then anyone here in the group.
AEON_KING

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

ArQmA is just a scam.

Team:

1- ArqTras: A freelancer nodejs-pool developer. He's helping to others nodejs-pool owners for 50-100$. Actually, he does not know much. Also he stole all Graft in the pool wallet and broke the server of graftpool.net. All Graft community knows that. He's a thief.

3- AEON_KING: "The person becomes friends with those who look like him." Chinese proverb

If you are wondering who i'm? please check to my nickname and date of registration to bitcointalk.

I actually work for the AEON team bud. No hate! I actually joined theese guys because of Michal Malbits codeing skills for Cryptonight! I have known them for a little while and we wanted to come up with something that surpases all the major cryptonote coins! Security becomming first priority!
ArQmA

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

ArQmA is just a scam.

Team:

I actually work for the AEON team bud. No hate! I actually joined theese guys because of Michal Malbits codeing skills for Cryptonight! I have known them for a little while and we wanted to come up with something that surpases all the major cryptonote coins! Security becomming first priority!

I think you should leave from this project. Being with them harms you. Because they are not good people.
isotnisuk

Activity: 165

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

start mining, try to get profit
malbit

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

'We have no ICO
    There is a premine at 15 % which is not ours but for project purposes: exchanges, promotions, bonus blocks, view key available'

What do you mean 15% PREMINE is not yours ?
That is huge amount  of coins. and only you have private keys to unlock them.
15% is around 7,500,000 coins

1st thing - premine wallet is fully transparent. Everybody is able to check balance and where the money was spend to.
2nd thing - we are not greedy. If we would be, we will be keeping that wallet closed from the public.
3rd thing - If we would be greedy, we would announce ICO to cover all expenditures. But we didnt.
4th thing - From Premine wallet we are covering all expenditures to community for theirs hard work to project. we didnt ask anybody to do so. but even then, those ppl need to be paid for theirs hard work done.

Any other questions??
malbit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:16:43 AM

ArQmA is just a scam.

Team:

Show me only one thing that INTU was mine.
I just did GUI-Wallet to thems and that was all.

about ArqTras?? I do trust him and about Ahmet pool at graft, hmmm
all that what happen was planed long long time ago and he is not guilty.
my pool at graft Huh maybe it was small but was not robbing its miners like it was on other pools
malbit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

I wonder where on the exchange the warrant for the sale of 5000 coins, a coin two days. Developers are already dropping primain?

No COIN from Premine Wallet will go to any EXCHANGE.

We made couple Transfers from it so far but those transfers are to Community Members for theirs hard work made to project.

Premine Wallet Address: ar4DExwEr4qM2dBRimSjZ5B11rZbAS9HEFeMYkgw3Ts4NQvS2NY2ra22M5CoQBDifWVxfig8fz7QvQ3 xDmGtRt1o1UP8jPTEQ
Premine Wallet PublicView Key: public: 3ee53c136c57080c340e56f0545dad23a591b8bd5d2b89cff3c4182c88aa36fc
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: