Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARQMA] ArQmA RandomARQ coin  (Read 26980 times)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Their idea is quite investing in my mind.
Absorbing project, wise activity.  Good luck DEVs!
I'm proud that ArQmA seeks to create a complete and brilliant exchange platform that aims to provide more sophisticated features

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArqTras (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Official statement

As you recently noticed many exchanges have put Monero forked coins under maintenance and ArQmA.com was no exception to it.
The reason behind this is that certain incoming transactions were doubled on the exchange side.
Thanks to the cooperation of our devs with altex.exchange a solution could be quickly implemented to remove this exploit.
ArQmA-Team also contacted discreetly other exchanges and spread the information across the cryptonote community to protect it as a whole.
We also would like to thank Altex.Exchange for their hard work in co-operating and making the fix as smooth as possible.  
We are happy to give something back to the whole cryptonote community and also show the skills of our devs team to secure the blockchain to the highest security standards.
We take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support and are happy to have you among the ArQmA community.
userpike0

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

I see on pools.arqma.com that "pool C" has over 50% of the network of miners, obviously because they aren't charging a fee to mine there. So when are the other pools going to lower their fees?
malbit

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

I see on pools.arqma.com that "pool C" has over 50% of the network of miners, obviously because they aren't charging a fee to mine there. So when are the other pools going to lower their fees?

That certain pool name “Pool C” is made in purpouse. Our pools efficiency list is made that way to do not show fastest pool name.

About fee? We have no infuence to that pool and that certain pool serve more than ArQmA Coin and on all coins served has 0% fee.

Besides. Servers and pools aint cheap and pool owners are not volounteers to have 0% fee.
userpike0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:49:20 AM

That certain pool name “Pool C” is made in purpouse. Our pools efficiency list is made that way to do not show fastest pool name.

About fee? We have no infuence to that pool and that certain pool serve more than ArQmA Coin and on all coins served has 0% fee.

Besides. Servers and pools aint cheap and pool owners are not volounteers to have 0% fee.

I know which pool it is and I'm not gonna tell. lol

Maybe the pool operator has their own hashpower there and entices miners to join with the 0% fee. That's what I would do.
SmajeNz0

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

I know which pool it is and I'm not gonna tell. lol

Maybe the pool operator has their own hashpower there and entices miners to join with the 0% fee. That's what I would do.

Hello userpike0,

Thanks for your input.

Would you mind taking 30 seconds to answer this survey: https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJ7PR0sZ7

It is about the mining fee in the ArQmA network.

In the ArQmA community every voice counts, please voice your opinion and help us building a greater network.

Cheers,

userpike0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:39:36 PM

Hello userpike0,

Thanks for your input.

Would you mind taking 30 seconds to answer this survey: https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJ7PR0sZ7

done
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Good News

altex.exchange is open now for ArQmA

Thanks for cooperation
Sonic-X

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:05:56 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 06:08:41 AM by Sonic-X

Does wallet support sending coins to an integrated address?

UPD. Checked, everything is sent, version ArQmA Devils Touch v0.1.2.5 Cool
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

WEBwallet not work. What a fk?
Webwallet is under maintenance.
Dev team work to bring it back.
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

where is the fucking GUI wallet? and the coin down to earth after the wallet was frozen on altex. and what the hell is this guy talking about? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4474605.msg40939012#msg40939012

are you fucking russian dev really a group of scammer like this damn guy talking about? oh, yes. you damn dev had clarified. thanks!
malbit

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

where is the fucking GUI wallet? and the coin down to earth after the wallet was frozen on altex. and what the hell is this guy talking about? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4474605.msg40939012#msg40939012

are you fucking russian dev really a group of scammer like this damn guy talking about? oh, yes. you damn dev had clarified. thanks!

If you believe to somebode who putting the same posts to every new coin then I have no answer.
And NO. We are not Russians. Our Team is multi-national. Some of us are from Poland, some from Switzerland, Canada and USA.

We would like to apologise for the delay with GUI Wallet and maintenance at WebWallet. We are working very hard on both.

I would like to assure all of you who was using WebWallet that NO COINS WERE LOST!!! All of them are safe and you dont need to worry about. Today evening CET WebWallet along with GUI should be released and ready to work. We just need couple hours to finish work and tests.

I would like to thank for you patience. For more info and to be up-to-date, please step it to our discord and telegram groups.

mach123coin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:40:20 AM

WEBwallet not work. What a fk?
Webwallet is under maintenance.
Dev team work to bring it back.
Support at: https://discord.gg/s9BQpJT and Telegram at: https://t.me/joinchat/HNpOMRIiNSoCn0zYrAOofw
----------------------------------------------

The ArQmA Network status update for the month of June 12, 2018 to July 11th.

There has been less development activity on some coins in six months, compared that to what has been done in less than a month here.
Just keeping it real and accurate. You might not get as much accountability and honesty in other coins/icos/projects.

In less than a month the following things were accomplished:

Launch of the blockchain network with DDOS resiliency at the core of the network.
Cloudflare was turned on for the main website, miner pool of Arqma Main, and several nodes.  This mostly mitigates DDOS attacks and the servers are distributed across the planet.
Several hacker attempts thwarted with firewalls and active patrolling. 
The mining never stopped.  The block number is now appoximately 9800, cruising towards 10,000.

The discord server was created by ArQmA-King,  and a pool operations channel to deal with configuration, error mitigation, and coordination to changes when the need arises.
Pools were paid coin and helped payouts process through the changes in the wallet CLI and daemon/pool code. Nobody lost out.

The block explorer page was updated, and a mining calculator was added also.

Jason (@jaegerman42) joined the developer team and helped with code, deployment, and help resolve the #3985 defect issues.

The network daemon was updated three times including DNS SEC, and a bug patch of the #3985 which affected exchanges.
That defect, #3985,  was sitting there for 25+ days that was unverfied.  It affected most of the cryptonote based coins going to certain exchanges depending on which Monero code base they were on.

No coins were lost. The perpetrators of the attack on the exchange were banished from altex.exchange.

Code that runs is easy, good code that works and has no bugs and securitry defects is hard. The developers caught a nasty one and dealth with it.
It delayed the progress of the development of the GUI and web wallet as a priority one bug affecting the security of the coins on the exchange.

The web wallet worked, but has some back end error messages that illustrate the glitchines of code that either needs and overhaul or deploy something else.
So a better web wallet portal is under work.  We appreciate your patience.  It's going to be secure and doesn't hold or leak out any information for any transaction as usual.

The cost of transactions were lowered again with the release of 1.2.5 The Devil's Touch code, daemon, and CLI wallet.

Progress on the GUI wallet was slowed due to numerous things needed to be worked on at the same time.
GUI wallet Alpha first run testing was cycled four times by Argonator at each step of the CLI/daemon to make sure it wasn't buggy.
It's in beta to be relased soon. It has similar features to Monero's GUI wallet. Sample screenshots are available on the Telegram channel.

Other exchanges have been applied for, paid for, an are in process, ArQmA is waiting on them. Yes, that is plural, 2 now.
Part of the agreement with the exchanges is that we cannot announce the names of them. Sorry, it's their deal.

We appreciate your faith in mining, good mining without hacks, asics, no nethash raids, and what you mine is yours.

The ArQmA Team.
mach123coin

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

If you believe to somebode who putting the same posts to every new coin then I have no answer.
And NO. We are not Russians. Our Team is multi-national. Some of us are from Poland, some from Switzerland, Canada and USA.

We would like to apologise for the delay with GUI Wallet and maintenance at WebWallet. We are working very hard on both.

I would like to assure all of you who was using WebWallet that NO COINS WERE LOST!!! All of them are safe and you dont need to worry about. Today evening CET WebWallet along with GUI should be released and ready to work. We just need couple hours to finish work and tests.

I would like to thank for you patience. For more info and to be up-to-date, please step it to our discord and telegram groups.

Well the GUI wallet is available at:
https://backup.arqma.com/DevilsGUI.zip

On Friday the 13th no less.

Enjoy!
ViWe

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Thank you, devs, great to see you moving forward, loved the way you handled the double coin bug!
swa74

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

New ArQmA pool http://arq.minexmr24.ru/
Add to pool list pls.
romul1972

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

We not so often meet projects with the accepted strategy. Good luck!
SmajeNz0

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

WEB wallet not work
Win wallet not work
Fking shitcoin. LOL

Hello andnet,

You could come to our Discord channel https://discord.gg/s9BQpJT where we would be happy to help you.

As you recently noticed many exchanges have put Monero forked coins under maintenance and ArQmA was no exception to it. The reason behind this is that certain incoming transactions were doubled on the exchange side. Thanks to the cooperation of our devs with altex.exchange a solution could be quickly implemented to remove this exploit. ArQmA-Team also contacted discreetly other exchanges and spread the information across the cryptonote community to protect it as a whole.

In a first step the community wanted to have the web wallet even it was in development stage, but our devs decided to put it offline for security reasons to protect the users.

In the meantime the GUI wallet has been released. If you need support how to use the CLI wallet simply come to our discord channel or look at our website where there are some step by step tutorials.

https://arqma.com/faq-linux-cli/ or https://arqma.com/faq-windows-cli/.

As you know we are an open source project and everybody can contribute.

By the way did you answer the survey about mining fees standardization: https://s.surveyplanet.com/HJ7PR0sZ7

We would be very happy if you could take 30 seconds to answer it as in the ArQmA community every voice counts!

Cheers,

Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I'll try the GUI wallet when back home.
ArqTras (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:05:53 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 12:18:25 AM by ArqTras

Dear All,
This is with great pleasure that we can announce the listing of ARQ at Tradeogre.
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-ARQ
Now you can already trade ARQ on two exchanges.
You can use the GUI wallet or CLI Wallet to transfer your coins and trade there.
If you have any issue simply come to our discord channel as we are always happy to help.
https://discord.gg/s9BQpJT
We are building a great community where every voice counts!
Cheers,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: