Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will no longer do bounty campaigns in anything other than BTC or ETH  (Read 467 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

Sign here if you will also agree to boycott all bounty campaigns that do not pay in BTC or ETH.

I do not really understand the meaning of this thread. I mean why would they pay us in the BTC or ETH if they are promoting the project with their own bounty tokens ? That way they are saving big on their funds and it makes sure that they will not get into trouble by paying direct money. When they give us token they are also publishing their own coins and also making sure that they are in the secure zone pretty much! This is called as tokenomy in the bounty world and it is studied properly before they distribute the tokens to us and thats for a reason!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

Don't lose hope brother there are good ICO's out there. IF you willing to join btc campaign the you must proceed and earn every week. i was too picky on joining some ICO but then people would think that this is good while other is not. i'm a person that always seek permission first on telegram and asking them on a hard question.

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

We should participate in Bounty campaigns, whether they pay you altcoins, because after 3-4 months they will have good value, if the developers are good. There are very rare bounties which pay Bitcoin/Ether. We should do hardwork. Have faith in your Knowledge & luck.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

Sign here if you will also agree to boycott all bounty campaigns that do not pay in BTC or ETH.
Yes bounty paying in BTC and ETH is better than their project utility token for several reasons e.g. it is already have the price which can be traded immediately.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

I think bounty campaign are good but as compared to bitcoin and Ether that is a good one and that is more profitable than bounty campaign while the time interval in bounty campaign is very long as compared to bitcoin and Ether.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

They pay in their tokens because it's literally free money, they don't have to spend anything. The upside of that for you is that if they actually pay you get far higher payouts than normal campaigns in btc. A normal campaign will earn you around 100$ per week, a bounty campaign can be 500$ per week if successful.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

I dont agree im sorry, because not all campaigns are scam and such a waste of time, airdrop does.
you just have to find a better bounty campaign, its hard to determine if a bounty campaign is scam but you just have to find a good one.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

we cant make rules for bounty campaigns it is the ico rules we should follow rather than making own decisions will put us in disappointment
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I dont agree im sorry, because not all campaigns are scam and such a waste of time, airdrop does.
you just have to find a better bounty campaign, its hard to determine if a bounty campaign is scam but you just have to find a good one.
Same here dude, is just your fault if you participate a scam bounty project without reading their platform and other need just to know more your company that your participating with them. Not all bounty program are scam there is also also a good one not running for the whole campaign. So, before you enter and participated the entire project is your responsible to have research.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Yes bounty paying in BTC and ETH is better than their project utility token for several reasons e.g. it is already have the price which can be traded immediately.

Eth and btc campaigns are good not just because they already have their price but because most of them are only paying per week while a bounty campaign usually pay more than a month, i guess that is the main reason why op did only like to join campaigns that pay in btc and eth.

in my case i do also avoid ico bounty campaign ever since i scammed before because my efforts are only getting wasted by them .

Id rather join a campaign that pays per week and i dont care if they are pay too small when compared to a bounty ico campaign but as long as they pay more securely , id would not hesitate to join them.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

It's your own choice and own decision, you can just forcely imposed it with others since we have difference point of view when it come in doin a bounty...
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

That would be very nice to me, otherwise it would be nice for the project itself because with that, their token price will not drop dramatically. And I'm very supportive of this program, but the weakness is, if we are paid with BITCOIN or ETH, then we can not expect to get better payouts
KP Oli

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

BTC and ETH campaign too have their own drawbacks.
Most of them are just paying for the Full member and above.
The Hero members are doing 20s and 30s of post just for 20$ a week.
If you are able to select while participating, taking on native currency of the bounty issuer is best for profit.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

I will tell you a secret, you have nothing to do in the crypto-currency market, if you are so nervous about the bounty of the company, then what will happen to you when the rate of your coin falls for example by 80-150%. You can do something with yourself.))
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Seems like you do have a very non pleasant experience with bounties which it turns out you curse not to join up anymore and do bounties. Boycott? I dont know what you are trying to be done on here because i do believe 98% would still go with the flow on doing bounties. Doing task for earning tokens and might earn money isnt really easy to let go specially for those people who dont have much capacity to make investment with their own money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

I think what you will do will not be approved by many people. it can not be denied, everyone must have felt in a hoax by bounty campaign program, but they are not easy to give up. they are still struggling, for sure not all bounty campaigns are frauds. and certainly more are paying.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

I agree with you, 90% of the tokens will fail and the result is getting paid for your hardwork with worthless tokens less.So yeah,it's not a stable job to be honest especially now that there is A LOT of bounties.I don't know if it's just a gut feeling but I feel like in most cases projects that do bounties  paying in eth or btc do succeed.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

If you get a job in England and ask to pay in dollars, would that be right? Altcoins from that are called alternative that give other payment options for those that are already available, moreover, in many companies that do not pursue the goal of entering the world market pay with their coin because it is also a brand, and sometimes altcoins are only good for paying for the services of a certain company, really it needs to be explained?
thx yandex for translate))))
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

I can see that your primary purpose for joining bitcointalk is all because of bounty. and from the look of things, I can tell that all has not been going well for you! well my advice, don't just jump into any bounty campaign you come across, do a proper research so you don't keep on working like an elephant and be eating like an ant.

let see how many friends you have here... lol Grin Grin Wink
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

Well most of the bounties on this forum pay with their own tokens. If you decide not to join those that pay in their own tokens, fine, but i think you will end up having very few campaigns to join and finding them will even become another big work for you as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: