Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the future of Bitcoin will rise again  (Read 714 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I believe that bitcoin will recover in the future and the market will be in good condition again the price of bitcoin will rise again to attract more investors hope this will happen.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Bitcoin enthusiasts are always eager to know what the future holds for Bitcoin Last year, Bitcoin’s price trends were creating a storm in the financial world, now that its price is falling, investors are very concerned. Bitcoin is highly volatile and this makes it a risky investment. At the beginning, investors should know every detail about Bitcoin and then consider whether or not they want to invest recently the crypto bubble is at its all-time low, but experts believe soon it will hit the magic $10 trillion figure. This is around 20 times more the present value.Good things come to those who wait, the same holds true for Bitcoin as well. Like many companies and businesses that were established powerhouses before and after the crash-Bitcoin is also no different. There is no doubt that digital currency enthusiasts are concerned about the recent price decrease, but it’s merely for few days, soon Bitcoin’s price will surge and break all previous records many people are eagerly waiting to invest in this new digital currency, especially since seeing the last price surge. As businesses and people from around the world are showing trust in this new payment system it’s value will increase without a doubt. Experts believe that the future of Bitcoins isn’t about its potential and limteless returns, but about the promise of creating a new currency for a better world and giving younger generations more options. It is a digital world where you can send, receive, and store digital currencies from your Smartphone in just a few, simple steps. It is a world where money is safe and easy to use, people can now trade with anybody and anytime. The allure of Bitcoin isn’t just about the money, it’s about the technology it brings to our world.

Many people believe that bitcoin or the other cryptocurrency will be used as the new currency in whole world and maybe used to buyf some stuffs, pay bills, order online using bitcoin. Though I, myself believe that one day it will be true and it will be happened. And also they, including me that when the future comes the price of the bitcoin is much higher than what it is right now. So, lets us wait for the future.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Behene

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

bitcoin prince are now declining but i am sure existence with crypto currency is still a long possibility of developing in the future
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

Bitcoin is a brilliant idea, and she has already changed the world. If bitcoin fails, it is not because of fraud, but because of its own rigid built-in limitations, endless controversies and lack of management.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Hope this is it. I think it is in an investor downturn. He may need a certain increase to have more buyers.

The future of bitcoin depends on it's users we must do something that can make it rise again like buying investing trusting and trading.  Promote the different ways to get attracted on many investors and buyers  save more coins for important needs spent it in economical way.

Definitely yes.Bitcoin will be rise again in the future because as of now bitcoin doing well and I think theres a big chance that bitcoin wil be rise and place in the top of all coin in the future.And even though bitcoin is going up and down but its normal and hopefully bitcoin will be legalized in the future..
Its sure that it will increase more, today bitcoin is getting stronger and to the future it was already the number 1 of the most top currency. Even if the price is changing  everytime, someday it will become accepted by almost people and all countries was legalized bitcoin.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .

Yes, we need to wait a perfect time in bitcoin rise and shine again. Investing in bitcoin is good and need lot's of patients cause I know patient is one ingredient to become successful in life. I think in the future the price value of bitcoin it will increasing so that our investment will be grow in high profitable income.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Hope this is it. I think it is in an investor downturn. He may need a certain increase to have more buyers.

The future of bitcoin depends on it's users we must do something that can make it rise again like buying investing trusting and trading.  Promote the different ways to get attracted on many investors and buyers  save more coins for important needs spent it in economical way.

Definitely yes.Bitcoin will be rise again in the future because as of now bitcoin doing well and I think theres a big chance that bitcoin wil be rise and place in the top of all coin in the future.And even though bitcoin is going up and down but its normal and hopefully bitcoin will be legalized in the future..

Actually when we look the market, is it true that the market fall down now. In order that the market can recover to rise up again, we encourage the investor that buy more coin because it is the  if help of the market can rise up again.I hope there are many buyers buy coin and used for their needs it their investment.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .

We need lot's of patients in investing in bitcoin cause the value is unstable we need to be calm and don't panic to wait the perfect time to increase his value and we get high profit in our investment.
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

So you think that easy to do help bitcoin?have you ever know how much the price for every coin?and do you even know how much we need for this to pump?if not then try to check the coin market cap then post again here

This is about supply and demand and the more we buy the higher the price,but the problem is we sell more in this days and not buying thats why we continue to fall like leaf in summer

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

you know what? im been thinking the exact thing as your said, peoples get panic with this situation and asking many suggestion to do, many also we can find who said goodbye to cryptocurrency rather than they loss everything. if you want get rich with the cryptocurrency way i would suggest for holding in a long term investment not only arguing the price or anything makes such situation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on it's users we must do something that can make it rise again like buying investing trusting and trading.  Promote the different ways to get attracted on many investors and buyers  save more coins for important needs spent it in economical way.
There is not much we can do, if we already invested everything we can and are spreading the news about this new technology then that is everything we can do, if the price of bitcoin is going to improve then new people need to begin to adopt bitcoin that is the only way since the amount of money that we have is limited and even if everyone invested all their money the price will not go up that much anymore.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

I don’t know why bitcoin price is very dumped but I follow so many cryptocurrency related site and this news site say that when some county does not support bitcoin on that time price is very dump. Bitcoin price was $20000 in 2017 end of the year and not the bitcoin price is only $6500 hope it will be rise again. Too many cryptocurrency traders say at this end of year bitcoin will be more valuable in the previous year 2017. Nowadays too many companies accept bitcoin so its future is very bright.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

you know what? im been thinking the exact thing as your said, peoples get panic with this situation and asking many suggestion to do, many also we can find who said goodbye to cryptocurrency rather than they loss everything. if you want get rich with the cryptocurrency way i would suggest for holding in a long term investment not only arguing the price or anything makes such situation.
That was the best thing to do now in this situation. Those people who don't believe and quit on being patient wil not have a profit as the same us. I understand that bitcoin is now on quite worse situation but it doesn't mean we will give up, these are just a trial that we need to overcome so all wee need to do is to hold, actually other people were using it as an advantage where they could buy coins as much as they can.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

Bitcoin will not rise in the future but it is start rising.Bitcoin has started taking steps one by one to its peak and in future it's going to be the one of the markable asset of any one who own it and there is one thing that the person who own it he must stay calm and be patient.It's for sure that bitcoin will rise to its peak in the very few time.

Bitcoins will still grow no matter how deep its price today because people will still keep on investing and they will use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit in the future.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Bitcoins future has already started, comparing its price from the first time it had been in the market until today; the price is totally different and had been increasing slowly so we can all say that it will eventually rise again and time could any tell us.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

That was the best thing to do now in this situation. Those people who don't believe and quit on being patient wil not have a profit as the same us. I understand that bitcoin is now on quite worse situation but it doesn't mean we will give up, these are just a trial that we need to overcome so all wee need to do is to hold, actually other people were using it as an advantage where they could buy coins as much as they can.
Those people are going to regret their decision in the future, I have known a lot of people that took the right decisions but they were unable to hold long enough in order to attain success, all of those that adopted bitcoin did the right thing but now they are selling not understanding that in a decade bitcoin will be everywhere and you will be able to buy whatever you want with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: