Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the future of Bitcoin will rise again  (Read 714 times)
RenatoVillarinJr (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

Bitcoin enthusiasts are always eager to know what the future holds for Bitcoin Last year, Bitcoin’s price trends were creating a storm in the financial world, now that its price is falling, investors are very concerned. Bitcoin is highly volatile and this makes it a risky investment. At the beginning, investors should know every detail about Bitcoin and then consider whether or not they want to invest recently the crypto bubble is at its all-time low, but experts believe soon it will hit the magic $10 trillion figure. This is around 20 times more the present value.Good things come to those who wait, the same holds true for Bitcoin as well. Like many companies and businesses that were established powerhouses before and after the crash-Bitcoin is also no different. There is no doubt that digital currency enthusiasts are concerned about the recent price decrease, but it’s merely for few days, soon Bitcoin’s price will surge and break all previous records many people are eagerly waiting to invest in this new digital currency, especially since seeing the last price surge. As businesses and people from around the world are showing trust in this new payment system it’s value will increase without a doubt. Experts believe that the future of Bitcoins isn’t about its potential and limteless returns, but about the promise of creating a new currency for a better world and giving younger generations more options. It is a digital world where you can send, receive, and store digital currencies from your Smartphone in just a few, simple steps. It is a world where money is safe and easy to use, people can now trade with anybody and anytime. The allure of Bitcoin isn’t just about the money, it’s about the technology it brings to our world.
zhangfeiqi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Hope this is it. I think it is in an investor downturn. He may need a certain increase to have more buyers.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Hope this is it. I think it is in an investor downturn. He may need a certain increase to have more buyers.

The future of bitcoin depends on it's users we must do something that can make it rise again like buying investing trusting and trading.  Promote the different ways to get attracted on many investors and buyers  save more coins for important needs spent it in economical way.
didirun

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

Yes, I think this is a matter of time. Wait for global funding to enter the market. Bitcoin will be more valuable than last year. are you ready? friend.
riki28

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

The future of bitcoin depends on it's users we must do something that can make it rise again like buying investing trusting and trading.  Promote the different ways to get attracted on many investors and buyers  save more coins for important needs spent it in economical way.

the increasing stock market makes investors prefer bitcoin as a profitable asset
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

Yes, I think this is a matter of time. Wait for global funding to enter the market. Bitcoin will be more valuable than last year. are you ready? friend.

What do you actually mean by global funding? Do you mean a global coin? Or a recognized global investors like well known companies?

Well... I think a well recognized personality or company will help bitcoin more if they invest because it will give more confidence to the market.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

according to my prediction it may be just a matter of time and depends on bitcoin users and we have to make various attempts to get bitcoin prices up again like the example we buy for investment and add new investors bitcoin
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

Same here I hope that time will cam that btc will rise and be in the top again. I know in perfect time everything will be fine with btc.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Yeah right, Bitcoin is precious. Be patient to wait for the price to rise again. Or maybe we will take advantage of this condition by buying Bitcoin and for long-term investment. Because I am very confident the price will be normal again.
TickledPink

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Though bitcoin future is depended on the demand and supply of investors and miners but the action from government and other regulating agencies are the most determinant of the future of bitcoin. The action of these bodies can lift and bring bitcoin down.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

This market will not always go like this. In the near future, I believe that they will recover in small amounts. Now, those who sell in panic will suffer more when the rising stars.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

The process will soon return to the natural nature of the market. Fuds always sank bitcoin prices to the bottom. But it can never last. and when things start coming back. Bitcoin will lead the trend.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

The falling price might have something to do with the fact that people are slowly losing confidence in bitcoin, thinking that it will not give them any guaranteed profits and therefore waits for other people to buy first and (somehow) inflates the price, giving them a signal. It feels like other people are just eagerly waiting for someone to make the first move before another FOMO--no matter how short-lived it is--kicks in, causing yet another price bump for bitcoin. The recent price slump doesn't signify the end of bitcoin, though, since we've been in a similar position, albeit a rather gloomy one, back in 2014 after the price corrected in the 2013 ATH.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

I think that bitcoin will rise, it is very strong and promising crypto currency, I believe in it
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .

absolutely. So we should buy more now while the price still cheap and affordable because for sure bitcoin will rocketed again without any signal, due to some whales that always pump after the huge dip , so much better to ride early to don't miss this opportunity to buy.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Bitcoin enthusiasts are always eager to know what the future holds for Bitcoin Last year, Bitcoin’s price trends were creating a storm in the financial world, now that its price is falling, investors are very concerned. Bitcoin is highly volatile and this makes it a risky investment. At the beginning, investors should know every detail about Bitcoin and then consider whether or not they want to invest recently the crypto bubble is at its all-time low, but experts believe soon it will hit the magic $10 trillion figure. This is around 20 times more the present value.Good things come to those who wait, the same holds true for Bitcoin as well. Like many companies and businesses that were established powerhouses before and after the crash-Bitcoin is also no different. There is no doubt that digital currency enthusiasts are concerned about the recent price decrease, but it’s merely for few days, soon Bitcoin’s price will surge and break all previous records many people are eagerly waiting to invest in this new digital currency, especially since seeing the last price surge. As businesses and people from around the world are showing trust in this new payment system it’s value will increase without a doubt. Experts believe that the future of Bitcoins isn’t about its potential and limteless returns, but about the promise of creating a new currency for a better world and giving younger generations more options. It is a digital world where you can send, receive, and store digital currencies from your Smartphone in just a few, simple steps. It is a world where money is safe and easy to use, people can now trade with anybody and anytime. The allure of Bitcoin isn’t just about the money, it’s about the technology it brings to our world.
which you convey is very precise and true but the most important thing now is the bitcoin legality with all countries in the world because it is the most important in investing with bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

I think that bitcoin will rise, it is very strong and promising crypto currency, I believe in it
Yes it happened in the past so it will happen again too hopefully.But currently even the price of bitcoin is in red but this scenario happened earlier too so don't wait too long to invest now or you may regret it later.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Definitely yes.Bitcoin will be rise again in the future because as of now bitcoin doing well and I think theres a big chance that bitcoin wil be rise and place in the top of all coin in the future.And even though bitcoin is going up and down but its normal and hopefully bitcoin will be legalized in the future..
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

I'm not a good cryptocurrency analyst but i strongly believed that bitcoin will pump in due time because until people are keep on buying bitcoin and this is really a big help for a bitcoin to become successful again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: