Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the future of Bitcoin will rise again  (Read 716 times)
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Probably it will happen, but for now we  don't have any guarantees that this will be indeed, so on my opinion we are having a chance that market will die eventually. If trust of all people will continue to be so low, we are in the trouble.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dalvitka

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

In my opinion, btc may die but blockchain technology is not. Because it is the foundation for the future. To say btc is a common currency for the whole world is not enough. It needs stability and support from governments
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

If bitcoin prices rise again, all those who have withdrawn from the market will also return to invest in bitcoins. I still hope that bitcoin will again be a very hot topic in the world again

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
yabutzxc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

I think bitcoin is rise again, Bitcoin is precious. Be patient to wait for the price to rise again, think that bitcoin will rise, it is very strong, the bitcoin legality with all countries in the world because it is the most important in investing with bitcoin, Since you see that the bitcoin users are continue growing, We need to be patient while waiting for increasing of price value of bitcoin.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

it will be good, and I think price of bitcoin will rise, so we have to be patient and wait for the right time and it may give us double profit .

Investing in bitcoin you need lot's of patients cause the price value is unstable and now the value is getting down in this situation of bitcoin we need to be calm and patient to wait until the price value is increasing soon and give us big profits in our investment.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Quite interestingly constructed your idea & most important points are covered by you. As you know patients is the key at this moment to benefit out from the Bitcoin. Blockchain has been revolutionized the world already & many of the large companies are already developing & testing the Blockchain for use case. already many projects are in the market to achieve this target with great use cases. Many institutions are funding ICO's & most renowned financial giants are interested in investing & news has come out. One of the features can identify now the fiat currency pairs are going to be introduced by the Crypto exchanges. If happened a lot of money could enter in the market & hitting the target of 10 trillion is achievable. All points are towards a rising market and anyone can win with strong will of holding Crypto assets.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

If bitcoin prices rise again, all those who have withdrawn from the market will also return to invest in bitcoins. I still hope that bitcoin will again be a very hot topic in the world again

Obviously bitcoin will rise again. People are selling bitcoin now for panic. We should not be panic in this moment. This is the time for buying more and more bitcoin.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

I strongly believe great future for bitcoin and crypto currency, I think price will reach $50k by next 2 or 3 years,this year bitcoin is very bad market condition, by next year the price of bitcoin will rise and more people will involve in it  the price will go up huge, whenever bitcoin price will rise all other altcoins price will rise,so the great future ahead for bitcoin and crypto currency, this is the great time to invest in bitcoin and crypto.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

I believed that bitcoin will rise again then I & many people's will earn their are huge profit.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

The future of bitcoin is unequivocally good. I believe that very soon it will cost $ 100,000! But the time must pass

PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

If bitcoin rises again, there will be more investors in it, investors now dare not invest in bitcoin because its price is not stable. Maybe they are waiting for the market to stabilize

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Exactly we can't tell about that the Bitcoin will reach again 15k+ how and when but shortly we will get news about bull market within this year may November or December let's wait until the Bitcoin going hit all-time high price.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Bitcoin enthusiasts are always eager to know what the future holds for Bitcoin Last year, Bitcoin’s price trends were creating a storm in the financial world, now that its price is falling, investors are very concerned. Bitcoin is highly volatile and this makes it a risky investment. At the beginning, investors should know every detail about Bitcoin and then consider whether or not they want to invest recently the crypto bubble is at its all-time low, but experts believe soon it will hit the magic $10 trillion figure. This is around 20 times more the present value.Good things come to those who wait, the same holds true for Bitcoin as well. Like many companies and businesses that were established powerhouses before and after the crash-Bitcoin is also no different. There is no doubt that digital currency enthusiasts are concerned about the recent price decrease, but it’s merely for few days, soon Bitcoin’s price will surge and break all previous records many people are eagerly waiting to invest in this new digital currency, especially since seeing the last price surge. As businesses and people from around the world are showing trust in this new payment system it’s value will increase without a doubt. Experts believe that the future of Bitcoins isn’t about its potential and limteless returns, but about the promise of creating a new currency for a better world and giving younger generations more options. It is a digital world where you can send, receive, and store digital currencies from your Smartphone in just a few, simple steps. It is a world where money is safe and easy to use, people can now trade with anybody and anytime. The allure of Bitcoin isn’t just about the money, it’s about the technology it brings to our world.

I think the Bitcoin has all the abilities needed to have another peak, but just the same as in 2017 we can not project it behavior for sure, so the main point for me is to be patient and sensitive.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

Exactly we can't tell about that the Bitcoin will reach again 15k+ how and when but shortly we will get news about bull market within this year may November or December let's wait until the Bitcoin going hit all-time high price.
although it is difficult to give an exact timing for the bitcoin price to rise, but still there are more chances that bitcoin price will rise again and will even more chances are that this time bitcoin price will reach to 30000$, so we need to wait and hold our bitcoin and not to sell it in such a low price if we want to make a good profit from it.
clover12

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

My prediction is that the bull market cycle is not completed yet. The price may temporarily go up soon but it will go back down after that.

In the next few months it will reach down to $3,200 and maybe lower, then near the end of the year it will rally up towards $16,000 again.
incomeviet

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

BTC will co-exist with blockchain technology. We can see top 100, 200 richest wallets that most of them are enrich or stable (see: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html). I believe in BTC
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:41:44 AM

The future of Bitcoin depends largely on the investors that move in to invest. Bitcoin without a future is a Bitcoin without investors but currently there are much more investors investing on Bitcoin than before. I strongly believe that Bitcoin future is certain and sure for decades..... 
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

Bitcoin development depends on its market reputation. Bitcoin future is bright and success. Bitcoin price now low but in future bitcoin price is arise again..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

To tell you the truth?i dont believe in experts because they dont really knows what will be the prices in future instead they are only speculating if this will be the case i would rather believe in my own speculative powers and thats how i trust bitcoin and the technology behind this,that sooner it will give me enough of higher income if i will only stay holding
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

Always trust bitcoin everything happen is just normal because bitcoin user preparing to a huge pump of bitcoin all you have to do is just hodl your bitcoin and wait for the time that bitcoin is flying to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: