Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in crypto long-term?  (Read 4130 times)
Doych

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

I alway believe on crypto currency. Because it is the future.
Blockchain technology will help to our life. With blockchain, our life is simple and easier.
This is a reason why i believe the crypto in the long term
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

I believe that it was a long term but if we have now a chance to gain in this present time, I think we don't have to wait foe a verry long time to make profit. I know we all both looking for profit here aside from learning things we. Also have a needs to support.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Long-term trading risks are very big and we must dare to hold coins in a long time. But I guess it wouldn't be a problem because the long-term trading is an investment for the future. And it is in dire need of patience and we will not be easy to panic when he saw the price of crypto begins to drop. 

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

Long-term trading risks are very big and we must dare to hold coins in a long time. But I guess it wouldn't be a problem because the long-term trading is an investment for the future. And it is in dire need of patience and we will not be easy to panic when he saw the price of crypto begins to drop. 
many people say that patience is the key, trading or holding crypto for the long term can be said to be an investment.
but we will not know the fate of its crypto in future, holding crypto for long term my advice is just holding bitcoin Wink
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

The maximum hold that I can wait is 5 years but it depends on what coin so I think I still believe in it. Because there are factors that can change it like the team that are working on it. They need to deliver the expected results from time to time because if they don't then I will change my mind and just short term trade it.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

Do you really look for a long term profit, like the people who had bitcoin in 2014 or are you here trying to get a quick buck with a minimum effort?

of course i believe bitcoin in long term . and proof bitcoin really invesment for long term is bitcoin reach $20,000 in last 2017
maybe it can happen in 2021 too. so i saving and hold my bitcoin now

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I only believe in bitcoin, because at the moment, most tokens are just hype, which worries me.
So if I'm allowed to keep it for a long time, then I'm only willing to trust bitcoin.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

Long term investments in crypto is a good way to earn more profit.I believe in bitcoin and ethereum for a long term as we can see the development of bitcoin and ethereum in the market in the past years and up to now they grow eventually and it will continue to rise and they have all the aspects that long term is great
homojenshit

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

I still hope that can happen something big this year. Hope is very important, it is much more pleasant to live with it
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Long term investments in crypto is a good way to earn more profit.I believe in bitcoin and ethereum for a long term as we can see the development of bitcoin and ethereum in the market in the past years and up to now they grow eventually and it will continue to rise and they have all the aspects that long term is great
For me long term in crypto is really worth it because the possibility to get huge profit it because of of your grow crypto, and its worth if your holding crypto have potential that can increase its value. So i really believe in crypto long term because once you do it it will grow and continuously rising until you decide to sell it from holding it for long period of time. So before you do long term make sure your holding coin is really worth to hold or have potential, so you sure you will get profit from it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
zaluzi modric

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

Yes indeed I do. Because I believe, that long-term money is one of the best possibilities that man can have in his life.
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

long-term investment, trading is used only when the market is growing strongly, and then it is interesting to trade even the most unknown coins
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

To be honest I am trying to make quick money and I don`t think it is shameful to say so. Of course everything started with the goal to wait long-term and after few years sell everything for a great price, but then the desire to sell now was stronger and I couldn`t help it.
mensha

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Yes exactly. There are some projects which having very huge potential for rapid growth in near future. They have more futuristic and realistic concepts with achievable project goals/ milestones. They have very good marketing strategies also. It is worth to hold this kind of coins long term. 
GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

long-term investment, trading is used only when the market is growing strongly, and then it is interesting to trade even the most unknown coins

I think every decision depends on the specific situation, there are moments, like now, when the market has fallen heavily and the right decision to hold long term. But there are other situations when it is better to sell at the first opportunity. Everything depends on each particular coin and situation.

The crypto currency will have a long and promising future.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

I am only believe in long term investments because in long term definitely i get good return.
But for long term, i only invest in good potential coins.
And current market condition gives me time to buy good coins at low price and definitely it will gives me unexpected return in long term.
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will exist for a very long time. However, whether to keep individual types of crypto currency or to sell them depends primarily on the state of the market. Therefore, in one situation it is better to keep coins and tokens for a long term, but if the situation changes, then the plans for a long term may change. Long-term outlook may not justify itself. After a certain time, our coins and tokens again can return to the initial prices.

KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

Yes, I do believe in long-term cryptos and that is how the game is. If you are in to get money quick, you will loose and say bullshit about cryptos. It is a long-term business. You have to learn how to hold tokens, and I advise you don't make this your sole business.
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

I already realized that it is difficult to get a quick profit in crypto.  I have been participating in generosity companies for almost 5 months and have not earned anything yet, and for investments now is not the best time.  but in the future I expect a steady growth of the market.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

I trust in crypto. I think that he is capable to make our life much better. Many projects and technologies in crypto are developed to change the whole world to the best. Cryptocurrencies it is new technologies, and technologies is the future!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: