Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who else has the feeling that bitcoin will keep going down?  (Read 654 times)
Rinchik

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

I think bitcoin will fall for a while, but then it will rise again. But not as much as before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

I don't have the feeling that bitcoin will keep going down because bitcoin is so good a project that it can not just end like that. We all should expect good news from bitcoin soon
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

who else has the feeling that bitcoin will keep going down?
Only you and those investors that are feeling that they have to panic.
I am not against bitcoin nor do I want to spread FUD but every day I am with the feeling that bitcoin will continue to lower its price. In spite of that, I still keep my cryptocurrencies.
I respect your opinion and feeling but if you think that it's going to continue going down, we will see it for the upcoming days. Weekends are coming and most of those days, the price was going down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

it seems to me that bitcoin will rise, since this is a very promising currency
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

If you need my recommendation, I can say to you that you need to study about Cryptics. Cryptics is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. The system was developed by PhD in mathematics and computer science, as well as former employees of Intel, Alcatel, Nokia, NEC, SAP, Wings with an average professional experience of 9.4 years. That allows Cryptics to make trustworthy predictions with 70% accuracy. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

Am not having any feeling with you, Bitcoin is going down and you all are already contributing to FUD. We won't rest in this forum again with all these silly topics. If bitcoin wants to drop it should  and it's natural. Even stocks are falling and besides there is no way you will expect bitcoin to keep climbing forever, market tends to correct itself at some point.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

I am also hoping that its price will go down because it is going to be our chance to buy bitcoin and hold it until the value gets higher again. When bitcoin's price goes down, it is mot negativity for me hence, it is a chance to grow my money. Hehe

https://endfb.com/shop/
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

I am not against bitcoin nor do I want to spread FUD but every day I am with the feeling that bitcoin will continue to lower its price. In spite of that, I still keep my cryptocurrencies.
You have doubts in your mind. Why are still keeping your cryptocurrency if you do not believed that it can recover and grow again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Lately, bitcoin has been steadily declining, and I also have the same feelings as you, that bitcoin can still go down again for the near future, and it does not have to worry if we take a wise attitude in trading.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

I think if you're really watching the trend of Bitcoin today, you will really feel it's going down, one thing for sure that this will not last long Smiley
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Were sorry for you. But you are one of those people who don't believed in bitcoin. And you can also contribute to the dip. Because i think you are a  panic seller. One of this days bitcoin will grow again and proved you that you are wrong.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
1van__

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

this is yes, the statistics want to wait for the best, but this is better, now is the time to buy bitcoin, as experts say that by the winter he will beat his own record
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Were sorry for you. But you are one of those people who don't believed in bitcoin. And you can also contribute to the dip. Because i think you are a  panic seller. One of this days bitcoin will grow again and proved you that you are wrong.
A true believers will not panic on the current situation because they believe in the future of bitcoin. It may continue to go down so we can buy more bitcoin at a lower price, don’t panic it cause you nothing but a great loss. A lot of people are talking about this dump and most of them are really panicking, well it is still your choice if you gonna sell or not.
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Almost crypto market has been down these days but this is a normal scenario for me Smiley this is happened couple of times but it still comes back again and again so you don't have to fear. If you are investor you should ready for the risk  Smiley
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

I believe that bitcoin prices may continue to fall in the next few days. I'm saving a small amount, and hopefully, I will get three bitcoins when the bitcoin price drops below $ 4,500.

WE have mixed feeling about Bitcoin, Investors would hold and wait for the market to recover after this drops, while new investors would want for further drops in Bitcoin price for them to Buy Bitcoin at the lower price. Market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, price value may goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment put in for Bitcoin, yet, it reacts also on some issue like Banned, Scammer,and Regulation. But, with good the fundamentals, Bitcoin remain stable and with high level of market confidence, the price value of Bitcoin will goes up again after this market glitz.
CoinstarF

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:50:40 AM

I believe that bitcoin prices may continue to fall in the next few days. I'm saving a small amount, and hopefully, I will get three bitcoins when the bitcoin price drops below $ 4,500.

If bitcoin continue to fall down time to buy get some and preserve then hold wait for it's turned to grow find some alt that  hits today for usual needs don't feel afraid that's a scenario of business.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

yes I we think we should it for a while this is just a dump but eventually it will recovers
yvuj101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

I believe bitcoin will continue to fall down due to the black promotion of some haters don't looks of the positive side always think that in BTC we have nice future and can benefits more knowledge and profits.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

I have the same feweing about the price going down by the next couple of months. But if you see the chart from last year its also shows that bitcoin will fall this month and next month but it will rise again by the end of the quarter.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kimchu kuno

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

In business sometimes affected in global economic crises not new to us that everything may also fall down looking at the world market this also the trend. But in giving attention to this flows we do grabbing more coins for reservations in the coming price increases we also done many projects that attracts bitcoin trustees and believers for sure by doing nice promotions the exchange will bounce upward as expected this year end to date.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: