Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who else has the feeling that bitcoin will keep going down?  (Read 657 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

I think that the bearish market is during this month only and just hoping that by next month this bear market will be over then followed by a recovery by next month. I am currently holding my coins this time since I am still optimistic that the crypto market's growth will bounce back.
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:31:19 AM

I think this month the price is starting to fall again and next month, the high estimate price of October, november, and december, in the coming year the price starts to decrease again .
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

who else has the feeling that bitcoin will keep going down?
I am not against bitcoin nor do I want to spread FUD but every day I am with the feeling that bitcoin will continue to lower its price. In spite of that, I still keep my cryptocurrencies.
I believe that bitcoin prices may continue to fall in the next few days. I'm saving a small amount, and hopefully, I will get three bitcoins when the bitcoin price drops below $ 4,500.

I believe bitcoin will continue to fall down due to the black promotion of some haters don't looks of the positive side always think that in BTC we have nice future and can benefits more knowledge and profits.
Why are many people too pessimistic with their predictions? I think that people who do not have a lot of assets or do not hold will probably expect the price to fall, and the person who holding will predict the price going up. someone's speculation depends on what he wants, so let's see what will happen in the market
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

Bitcoin so doing fine before the exchange being hacked news, and the down will be temporary, once everything is settled the price will slowly healing back, the market is not too good, but Bitcoin won't be continuously dropping, and if all of us can have the same mindset then we can stop the price from falling down further

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

I am not against bitcoin nor do I want to spread FUD but every day I am with the feeling that bitcoin will continue to lower its price. In spite of that, I still keep my cryptocurrencies.
i have the same feeling man, if you look up oonto the chart it shows a downtrend movement and i see it will last for a couple of months, i jst hope i am wrong though.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

Yes, that kind of fear will be around for some time but there's a way to for you to at least relax a bit. You could analyze the history of Bitcoin from when it was created and until now. You see, Bitcoin's been in that situation before so no worries for me. I'm sure one of this day we will have another bullish trend, we just need to be patient and relax.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

For now, according to my prediction, Bitcoin will continue to fall, and will start rising again in early August. And will be back up sharply at the end of December. This incident has happened in the last year, which we have seen and felt in 2017. Hopefully my predictions are correct, which of course will make me and you get a good profit.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:11:02 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:30:29 AM by crazycatwoman03

Yes, that kind of fear will be around for some time but there's a way to for you to at least relax a bit. You could analyze the history of Bitcoin from when it was created and until now. You see, Bitcoin's been in that situation before so no worries for me. I'm sure one of this day we will have another bullish trend, we just need to be patient and relax.
Well, we all fear and get worried when there is a dump and looking at the price chart from before helps to add hope that bitcoin will recover again. But we have to consider that there is also a chance that bitcoin maybe stable at the current price now, for weeks of watching the market price, there are only small fluctuations compared to what is happening before. Anyways, I don't want to lose hope for bitcoin because I have invested on it. There is no problem for me holding and waiting, I only hope that there will be a pump soon.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

I believe that bitcoin prices may continue to fall in the next few days. I'm saving a small amount, and hopefully, I will get three bitcoins when the bitcoin price drops below $ 4,500.

I believe bitcoin will continue to fall down due to the black promotion of some haters don't looks of the positive side always think that in BTC we have nice future and can benefits more knowledge and profits.
Why are many people too pessimistic with their predictions? I think that people who do not have a lot of assets or do not hold will probably expect the price to fall, and the person who holding will predict the price going up. someone's speculation depends on what he wants, so let's see what will happen in the market
Maybe these guys are hodlers  Cheesy
what ever the price of bitcoin would be if you are a smart trader you can still earn profit from a bearish market guys.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:03:00 AM

So you just depend on your emotions then when you feel like buying or selling a coin. I think its time for you mate to study the charts and observe the news because at least we will have an idea of what the people who holds large amount of coins wanted to happen to the price. If there are bad news then they want it to go lower and if there are good news then they want it to go higher. We have to take into account what the price action is telling in the charts, what is happening around through news and observe the market sentiment as well to at least speculate of where the price might be heading. We shouldn't just depend on our feeling because this is what makes us lose.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

you can not have any feeling of the market whenever there is manipulation in it. you can make random guesses like when you roll a  dice and maybe you get lucky and your guess comes true but there is absolutely no way that you can make a proper educated guess or speculation about the market at this point. we are all in the dark and as it can be seen from the decrease in the volume, majority of traders are waiting to see what is going to happen which leads me to believe we are reaching the end of this manipulative trend.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

I think this last bit of bitcoin value is decreasing, bitcoin will rise then down again but not pass the low value current. then the bitcoin value will rise higher.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

If you have the feeling of the price decreasing in the succeeding days, then take that as an opportunity to acquire more bitcoins for future investment. Depending on your goal, you may either acquire bitcoins now and sell them at a price above from what you acquired them. What I cannot fathom is that people seem to be hysterical whenever bitcoin prices go down when in fact, it is a common scenario in the cryptocurrency world.

Like what I mentioned, take it as an opportunity to earn more so you have the opportunity to sell them to a price higher from what you acquired them. Depending upon the market situation, the risks involve may be determined by studying the media and other factors so you can lower the risks of losing your money.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

actually those who are lacks of knowledge is the only had a feeling bitcoin will keep decreasing , and that's the reason also why bitcoin keep suffering nowadays, which is constantly selling from those who had doubts about the situation of bitcoin which is instead of holding they are dumping as well. Without knowing despite of any situation bitcoin still have potential to increase again, and the great idea  for it is to keep waiting 'cause indeed it take time, so must put more patience instead of worrying about the current situation.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

No I'm not since the price bounce back a little and seems currently swinging a little bit now. In short, my feelings depend on what is the last or current movement of the price. Like the recent fall, i'm thinking that the price will continue to fall but my faith is stronger that it will stop and recover.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

in the near future the price is unlikely to grow and it adds up the impression that it sinks much lower than now
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

in the near future the price is unlikely to grow and it adds up the impression that it sinks much lower than now
Did you just come up with this or is your opinion based on some signals? I can say with confidence that we are now at the bottom. More bitcoin will not fall. Soon speculators will not be able to restrain the growth and the price will go up. But I am not sure that the growth will be very large. It seems to me that this year bitcoin will not cost more than $ 10,000.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

9 out of 10 forumers here on BTT will say BTC is at bottom, good entry point, best bargain, etc.

I can tell you that investors aren't stupid. The stage of FOMO is over since Dec 2017 at ATH, now is the bear sentiments and BTC price won't reach even USD$10k in short or mid term.

I have been tempted to re-invest in BTC at various price points, and boy! am I glad that I didn't.  Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Did you just come up with this or is your opinion based on some signals? I can say with confidence that we are now at the bottom. More bitcoin will not fall. Soon speculators will not be able to restrain the growth and the price will go up. But I am not sure that the growth will be very large. It seems to me that this year bitcoin will not cost more than $ 10,000.

Well both of you are making personal speculations though it's not certain which iy would be by the end of the year. Some people are still confident that we'll go beyond the current ath. Some say we'll hit below 5 or 4k. You'll only stress yourself out thinking about all the possibilities by the end of the year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:23:26 AM

9 out of 10 forumers here on BTT will say BTC is at bottom, good entry point, best bargain, etc.

I can tell you that investors aren't stupid. The stage of FOMO is over since Dec 2017 at ATH, now is the bear sentiments and BTC price won't reach even USD$10k in short or mid term.

I have been tempted to re-invest in BTC at various price points, and boy! am I glad that I didn't.  Cheesy

Common sense is mostly enough to prevent you from buying wrong dips.

What I do is calculate the probability of certain levels to become strong support levels, and based on that I allocate a certain percentage of my capital to buy these dips.

From $19,000 to $15,000 is a dip, but one that you should ignore.
From $15,000 to $11,000 is a dip, but again one that you should ignore.

I started buying back with a small percentage as soon as we broke $10,500. I used a small percentage because the likeliness of this being a strong support level is low.

The most of my buy back activity happened between $6000-$8000 and I am more than satisfied with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: