Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is SCHARMBECK Shutting Down?  (Read 16747 times)
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:44:36 AM

Share manipulation?
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:08:45 AM

I predict jail time for this scumbag, I think the Feds are on to it Angry. At least I got a few dollars out of the Shitbeck shares. I hope your kids die in a fire scam ass motherfucker.

thejepper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:14:19 AM

wow bad news for wdc, the foundation is independant of scambeck, hope it can bounce back

circusmidget11

Activity: 224

GOOD Dev

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:36:01 AM

It was bound to happen so we'll see what will happen but it better not be a scam.

GOODcoin - C-Cex Vote - Poloniex Request -
GOOD: GcFTMgVKLGrGjY4Vm1XD8tP4vUsS64uqWw
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:06:25 AM

Sounds to me scharmbeck is dead in the water. Big losses for investors (including  me).

Still believe WDC will rebound. I mined my WDCs anyways and will hold them till the end.

Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:32:42 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 11:20:03 AM by Slingshot

There is another thread concerning Scharmbeck, and more thoughts there, including my own.

Let me 1st surprise everyone: https://www.atomic-trade.com/ - now verify who they are,
right there, and run their background with FinCen, and New Jersey, and notice their bank,
one of my banks, a MAJOR bank.

verify - https://www.atomic-trade.com/about

Atomic Trade = legal name to enter for seach at:
http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

==================================================
 I also found a referral code after looking in my new account in case anyone cares to
 reward me Smiley
Yes, shameless, I know. Anyway they mentioned one and well here it is, lol. & ty.

https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=YCCGJJ6R
===================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st edit: I just successfully registered with them.

"Registration is complete!
Your email address has been verified.
Please sign in to start trading."

on 01/23/14 I first discovered them, but registration failed then. Today it works
if one enables all Java-Scripts needed for everything including the captcha code.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd edit update: I just sent my documents to them now: So I now have a 2nd
Exchange for both trading, and to and from Fiat (usd$). I am all set after they
verify my docs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big guns are arriving as of weeks ago. Quietly.

And soon this all changes, dramatically.

With, or without Scharmbeck. Don't fret. I don't know who atomic trade is, but their extremely
likely to be very real, and spent a ton of money to get where they are. And obviously have
strong connections to already have ACH to and from fiat for all their customers whom are fully
verified.

I really didn't want to promote any particular exchange that I don't myself have a lot of
experience with. But they offer Worldcoin, and it's not like they offer a very long list of coins yet.
But surprise, Worldcoin is there!

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do, and am not connected with atomic-trade.com in any way.
It was on a prior thread over a week ago, and went almost unnoticed by all. In fact it's not
been seen by myself since that one time here at bitcointalk.

Now:

People really need to sit back and realize that they were truly rolling the dice on Scharmbeck
and those FeeShares offered. That was a pre-startup offer. Not of a ongoing concern. They
tried, apparently. But for whatever reason(s) something occurred. We gamble, and sometimes
we lose. That's capitalism. That's the free marketplace. Measure the risks, don't take too much
risk on. Always verify, and fully do your due diligence. Some didn't here.

But it didn't and doesn't effect Worldcoin. Not at all. And Worldcoin is extremely strongly
supported by all of us. It's mined like almost no other coin. Just go look at the the numbers
if you don't believe me. Worldcoin will do fine. And is one of the top Alternatives to Bitcoin.
That said so are another 10 to 16 Crypto-Currencies. And 2014 will very soon shape up to
be quite a race to the mainstream marketplace. I am forcing the very issue myself. No more
delays. The RACE is on people.

This is a full blown race to the marketplace people. It's Winner(s) take almost everything.

Already Bitcoin has lapped the entire field at least two times, maybe more than three times.
Already Bitcoin is likely to capure at least half the entire marketplace if other Crypto's don't
fast get their coins in overdrive.

2014 is all about Marketing and Promotion. I made a thread and a long winded opening
statement on that. Search for it. It may just help.

WDC:

The worldcoin community, just like the other dozen or so Crypto-Currencies I currently
hold, that a lot of us all hold, must not lose focus. Very few are focused. We ALL need to
get extremely focused. And pitch in, and do whatever we can, to get our Crypto's thrust
into the mainstream, asap. No more delays. No more excuses. Only losers have excuses.
Winners take out out the Prom Queen, or whatever, fill in the blank here.

It doesn't matter if Scharmbeck survives or not in the scheme of things. They apparently
tried. Apparently their still trying. Hopefully they can thrive, but that isn't the point here.
Not anymore. Focusing on the tasks at hand is the point. Otherwise many of our favorite
held Crypto's will fade away.

No matter what was gained or lost get your focus back. Get your race faces on, and get
darn serious, otherwise other Crypto communties are going to run right past us and blow
us all off the raceway to the mainstream marketplace. A long list of hundreds of things
for every winning Crypto needs to be taken to task, and completed.

1st one's in Win:

It's first to that marketplace that wins most. I don't need to repeat what I stated elsewhere.

Worldcoin is a true survivor. Let's take it to the finish line. With or without Scharmbeck.

I myself already know of a major, 50 state fully legal, fiat to crypto, and crypto to fiat
exchange, that also lists Worldcoin https://www.atomic-trade.com/ verify them, go ahead,
the links are right there at their site. Use atomic trade as the search business name there
at those links. You will like what you find there. Worldcoin is one of their Crypto's offered.

I saved this surprise. The other thread I started and mentioned here hinted around at this
without stating what I already knew before, a long time before SCHARMBECK ran aground.

Don't freak out. I have won and lost so many times over several decades that it's best just
 to advise this. Forgive yourself. Forgive them. Don't look back. Never look back. The raceway
is forward. Keep tunnel vision all the way to the finish line. And don't get distracted. Or your
not going to finish as well as you could have. Don't forget to give it 110% too. That's what it
takes.

That saying about catching a falling knife doesn't apply to Worldcoin. What does apply is to
buy on the dips. And buy on the corrections. Always keep some dry power for these occasions.
Never run out of dry powder, and always have it in inventory so no delays can harm you too
much. The reader can figure out the rest, if their a Winner!

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:33:12 AM

how can we validate if sharmbeck was really fincen approved, is there any website ??

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:49:26 AM

WDC survived UNOCS, it will survive Scharmbeck too.

Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:51:39 AM

https://www.atomic-trade.com/about

http://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:48:20 AM

So are we going to get an official statement or what? They are going to owe a lot of money to their investors or face a huge lawsuit.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:04:57 AM

So are we going to get an official statement or what? They are going to owe a lot of money to their investors or face a huge lawsuit.

+1 

*looking highly suspect there Shrambeck...bad karma mein

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:01:07 PM

I think its pretty much dead. Just the last gasps remain.

I hope they just officially declare it dead. The uncertainity is no good for WDC. Last time when UNOCS shutdown WDC rebounded sharply.

Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:07:04 PM

I'm still holding approx. 115,000 WDC and the downtrend really starts to worry me. Thinking to dump them before it's too late Sad
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 01:20:59 PM

They tweeted that they were in legal trouble and needed to retain an attorney on their twitter last night. That tweet is suspiciously missing now. Roll Eyes

sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:46:44 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldcoin/comments/1x8m5x/scharmbeck_tweets/

dontek

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

What lawsuit? They are registered as an LLC. They will manipulate their books to show that they were having to spend money and are broke. Anyone wanna guess what's going to happen to the 500 BTC bounty they were setting up for their "investors"? If pressed, I have no doubt they will claim it's going to legal fees.

Looking around and searching, it seems as if, at least, IMO, WDC, WDCF and Scharmbeck were all ran by the same people behind the scenes. A new age Ponzi scheme especially with their offering of shares. As someone else pointed out, their dividends numbers don't add up at all.

With Crypto and especially cryptostocks, all is fair game for the scammers. To get listed on Cryptostocks, it's pretty much a joke how LITTLE information you must divulge before you can just start selling non-existent stocks. So get people to buy in. Make up some BS contest of a 500 BTC reward, but only for investors, get a big influx of people buying more "shares" hoping to win some BTC. Release an "earnings statement" about huge dividends payouts, then immediately go silent for a week leaving "investors" in the dark. And then when they do finally break their silence, it's a tweet that basically says "MAYBE we will have more info for you guys next week", and then turn around and delete that tweet.

I guess the fortunate part of this all is, if they do what appears is happening, they did it to the wrong community. The Crypto community is full of very smart and very well educated people. And the community won't just let them "get away with it". They would be better off assuming new identities and starting their lives from scratch.

Send me your Bitcoin and I will make sure to HODL it safe for you!
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:54:39 PM

What lawsuit? They are registered as an LLC. They will manipulate their books to show that they were having to spend money and are broke. Anyone wanna guess what's going to happen to the 500 BTC bounty they were setting up for their "investors"? If pressed, I have no doubt they will claim it's going to legal fees.

Looking around and searching, it seems as if, at least, IMO, WDC, WDCF and Scharmbeck were all ran by the same people behind the scenes. A new age Ponzi scheme especially with their offering of shares. As someone else pointed out, their dividends numbers don't add up at all.

With Crypto and especially cryptostocks, all is fair game for the scammers. To get listed on Cryptostocks, it's pretty much a joke how LITTLE information you must divulge before you can just start selling non-existent stocks. So get people to buy in. Make up some BS contest of a 500 BTC reward, but only for investors, get a big influx of people buying more "shares" hoping to win some BTC. Release an "earnings statement" about huge dividends payouts, then immediately go silent for a week leaving "investors" in the dark. And then when they do finally break their silence, it's a tweet that basically says "MAYBE we will have more info for you guys next week", and then turn around and delete that tweet.

I guess the fortunate part of this all is, if they do what appears is happening, they did it to the wrong community. The Crypto community is full of very smart and very well educated people. And the community won't just let them "get away with it". They would be better off assuming new identities and starting their lives from scratch.

Can you prove Scharmbeck and WDCF are the same people? I might not re-enter at any price if thats true..

Producer
sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:01:40 PM

Can you prove Scharmbeck and WDCF are the same people? I might not re-enter at any price if thats true..

A few of the foundation board members were also with scharmbeck. After this fiasco, they are stepping down, and we are in the process of selecting a new team to take us forward. Good news is that  a lot of eager individuals with good credentials have come forward.

Regarding scharmbeck, I think one individual is responsible for the mess. I guess the story would become clear in the future, but my humble recommendation would be to get out of SBFS - but as usual you trade with your own risk.

Worldcoin itself has a huge community all of who are pissed that we basically walked into the current mess. The process is on to get the correct approach and hopefully we will emerge stronger. You can come over to #worldcoin freenode channel.

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:05:56 PM

I hope they just officially declare it dead. The uncertainity is no good for WDC. Last time when UNOCS shutdown WDC rebounded sharply.
I wholeheartedly agree. Uncertainty can be very deadly for some markets. It's best to let the bad news occur, the quick market action to take place, and then if the fundamentals and community is there, it can start to rebound.

Scary thing is that this may be harder to recover from and it might cause long-term downward pressure on the prices of WDC.
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:30:46 PM

I wholeheartedly agree. Uncertainty can be very deadly for some markets. It's best to let the bad news occur, the quick market action to take place, and then if the fundamentals and community is there, it can start to rebound.

Scary thing is that this may be harder to recover from and it might cause long-term downward pressure on the prices of WDC.

If they had just posted they were shutting down AND kept the message up...they wouldn't have smashed the price so hard.

There will be new uncertainty and donut about WDC after this --> at least temporarily new lower price floor. I exited WDC somewhat early so at least I'll be able to buy more than before if this rebounds..still scary though.

Producer
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: