Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perspective about HODL.  (Read 3153 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:57:16 AM

Before keep holding your asset bitcoin or some altcoin, you have looking for how many percent your asset will grow up or down, you have think which one better altcoin for keep holding to get much and higher price later.
HODL is an investment strategy with the aim of looking for the greatest possible profit. Cryptocurrency trading is interesting, because there are bitcoin and altcoin where when bitcoin falls in price, other coins actually increase. Or vice versa. Therefore the crypto holder must be observant in analyzing price fluctuations in order to obtain maximum profits, both bitcoin and altcoin.
besides that the Hodl is also used because it does not require special skills such as trading, does not require much time allocation,
you only have to buy at a cheap price and leave it in a few years, and you will get a maximum profit
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:33:57 AM

Only have two option on your hand when you want to hold your bitcoin or altcoin lost or profit, when your asset have good planning at the future and owner want to work hard with their coin maybe will give you profitable with your holding,
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:52:12 AM

Actually, there's nothing wrong with holding because we know market will recover. But yes the thought of waiting for the market to recover is nonsense when we can exchange it with a coin that has potential to increase real time or in a shorter period. Holding is ideal only if you are a busy person and don't have time to check the market every now and then and you choose to let your coin sit for long. Holders should know if they holding worth it coin for them to earn profit.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:22:54 AM

One of the mistakes of holders are they holding wrong coins. Holders should know if they holding worth it coin for them to earn profit. I lose 90% of my portfolio due to holding worthless coin and that is reason why I am know careful to the decision that I making.
Dude, if you are holding shitcoins, you have nothing to do. There are shitcoins everywhere trying to take away your money and people who promote them as well trying to cash out and dump on you. Why would you let them do it anyway?

The term hodl came from the context of bitcoin holding during the bearish trends and its applicable in other speculative markets as well. But hodling shitcoins is definitely not what it was meant for in the first place. My advice would be to cash out those coins when they pump the next time and change your holding portfolio to bitcoin maximalism. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:45:03 AM

Well not a bad idea its inspiring and motivating having such a topic am my own perception about the HODL is keep true and faithful yo what you believe and i believe that no matter how hard the prices drop it will revive
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:37:16 PM

Actually, there's nothing wrong with holding because we know market will recover. But yes the thought of waiting for the market to recover is nonsense when we can exchange it with a coin that has potential to increase real time or in a shorter period. Holding is ideal only if you are a busy person and don't have time to check the market every now and then and you choose to let your coin sit for long. Holders should know if they holding worth it coin for them to earn profit.

If it really does mean to see prices going back down or up then the profits will be gained but very well if you are too busy with all this then you should let and wait for the next 10 years at a new price.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:44:36 PM

I saw some twitter posts about that people sell btc at six or eight dollars per 1 btc. For me that is the strongest motivation to HODL my coins.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:45:02 PM

Hold is the only solution to avoid drastic bankruptcy.
During decline selling bitcoin is not advisable unless you know very well that it will go down to earth.
Lucky to sell bitcoin and buy again when come up to downfall trend.
But hold is the key to maintain bitcoin in the wallet as safe as it is.
I think profit and assets are the common perspectives why hold.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:52:42 PM

HODL is the way we look for success from bitcoin because this way we can profit and lose but it does not become a benchmark to be careless in looking for profits from bitcoin
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:17:27 PM

Only have two option on your hand when you want to hold your bitcoin or altcoin lost or profit, when your asset have good planning at the future and owner want to work hard with their coin maybe will give you profitable with your holding,
HODL is our way of being simple in the world of bitcoin because we are not rich and not arrogant when I use a simple method that is HODL and this method has been embedded in my daily life
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:29:57 PM

One of the mistakes of holders are they holding wrong coins. Holders should know if they holding worth it coin for them to earn profit. I lose 90% of my portfolio due to holding worthless coin and that is reason why I am know careful to the decision that I making.
Dude, if you are holding shitcoins, you have nothing to do. There are shitcoins everywhere trying to take away your money and people who promote them as well trying to cash out and dump on you. Why would you let them do it anyway?

The term hodl came from the context of bitcoin holding during the bearish trends and its applicable in other speculative markets as well. But hodling shitcoins is definitely not what it was meant for in the first place. My advice would be to cash out those coins when they pump the next time and change your holding portfolio to bitcoin maximalism. Grin
Lot of coins even went to zero at the bearish trend but still people holding those coisn with the hope of they can make lot of profits when they bump.There are some altcoins are worth to invest but we have 2000+ altcoins just to make more richer the people who were created those shitcoin not for ourselves so the people need to wakeup and start investing on the bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:49:12 PM

Lot of coins even went to zero at the bearish trend but still people holding those coisn with the hope of they can make lot of profits when they bump.There are some altcoins are worth to invest but we have 2000+ altcoins just to make more richer the people who were created those shitcoin not for ourselves so the people need to wakeup and start investing on the bitcoin.

if the coin reaches to zero then that is already considered dead and theres no point of keeping them . but if the coin do not have a value then we should hodl them because they might not be listed yet  . your also right , there are many alts out there but they are only built for pump and dump business without real world usage at all . we must not  support those kind of coins because they are not benificial in the long run .  we'd better go on bitcoins and other well known alts like eth , bch , xrp and so on  ...
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:12:25 PM

if the coin reaches to zero then that is already considered dead and theres no point of keeping them . but if the coin do not have a value then we should hodl them because they might not be listed yet  . your also right , there are many alts out there but they are only built for pump and dump business without real world usage at all . we must not  support those kind of coins because they are not benificial in the long run .  we'd better go on bitcoins and other well known alts like eth , bch , xrp and so on  ...
I am just holding some of the coins with no value yet for almost a year now,and lost every hope had on those coins even they are released by the good project members so which means when the project team had enough profits they are not going to care much about the investors so the people investing on the ICOs are really just doing gambling with odds of winning very less.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:22:57 PM

I completely agree with your point of view. Indeed, for a beginner, such a strategy is a good option, but only temporarily. There are also wealthy people who simply invested in crypto currencies with a clear strategy HODL. They planned not to sell their currencies for for example 3 or 5 years.
As for all others, this strategy is not very reasonable. Why just watch if you can make money? After all, only trade will give a real chance to multiply your assets and the opportunity to earn on this (of course, provided that the trader has the necessary knowledge to trade).

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:16:23 AM

Contrary to what is mostly preached in the forum, I've concluded that hodling is not actually the best except you have money you wouldn't care if it went to nothing and you're not looking forwarding to needing the money in the shortest time.
Cryptogladys

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:22:18 AM

ahahahahah what a funny story
really nice though, it spreaded like oil accross cryptos communities around the globe
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:58:25 PM

I completely agree with your point of view. Indeed, for a beginner, such a strategy is a good option, but only temporarily. There are also wealthy people who simply invested in crypto currencies with a clear strategy HODL. They planned not to sell their currencies for for example 3 or 5 years.
As for all others, this strategy is not very reasonable. Why just watch if you can make money? After all, only trade will give a real chance to multiply your assets and the opportunity to earn on this (of course, provided that the trader has the necessary knowledge to trade).
Nice point, instead of hodling one can go into trading and make real profit as long as the person knows how to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: